PDA

View Full Version : OOTS Top Waifus!

Luna_Mayflower
2018-05-21, 07:41 PM
Hey everyone!

So I'm interested to hear from everyone who their top OOTS waifus are! Have a read below for my top picks, then please do tell me your faves! (Husbando list to follow if/when I can get over my abandonment issues regarding Jake/Malack).

Haley: I don't trust her and she wouldn't trust me. Bad waifu material. Next!

V: I'm counting her because my dream visions told me she was a she. I'm rather split here. On the one hand, she's cool and smart and pretty. On the other hand, well, we all know how her previous relationship went. I'd rather not get eaten by a dragon. Gonna have to pass, sowwy V.

Sabine: Nah. Haley's insults toward her perfectly explain why I wouldn't want her as my Waifu.

Hilgya: Funny, pretty, powerful, smart and kicks butt! Sign me up! B-But, oh wait, Durkon dominated her. Eck! No thanks! I prefer Waifus who weren't mentally enslaved by the undead.

Minrah: See, I say that, but it was only that one time. Look, I really like Minrah. She's mine! No one else's!

Emo Vampire Lady/Poncholo: I wonder if her heart is warmer than her cold skin. My precognition says yes!

Shark Paladin Lady: Already forgot her name. Pass.

Celia: No thanks! Back to the plane of air with ya!

Hel: I've got stars in my eyes tonight, valet! Book me in for the night! :smallcool:

Laurin: Kinda.

Tsukiko: I cried when she died. #1 Waifu for sure... until she became wight food. I would've become an undead just for her!

Jake/Malack: Oooo, how did this get here? :smallwink:

Elanasaurus
2018-05-21, 08:02 PM
abandonment issues regarding Jake/Malack)Abandonment? He died— for the second time! I think that's a reasonable cause to end a relationship.
Haley: I don't trust her and she wouldn't trust me. Bad waifu material. Next! Haley's mine:biggrin:
Sabine: Nah. Haley's insults toward her perfectly explain why I wouldn't want her as my Waifu.Sabine x Nale was quite a good pair, I think. Not good as in Good, but good at doing Bad together.
I prefer Waifus who weren't mentally enslaved by the undead.I think this Domination is just a temporary arrangement. So does this person named eilandesq. Just saying.
Emo Vampire Lady/Poncholo: I wonder if her heart is warmer than her cold skin. My precognition says yes!You looked into the future to a time when you felt her heart? Ew.

Lien.

Celia: No thanks! Back to the plane of air with ya!As opposed to the air o' plane.
Jake/Malack: Oooo, how did this get here? :smallwink:He's a waifu candidate? Okay.:confused:

:elan:

unbeliever536
2018-05-21, 09:23 PM
He's a waifu candidate? Okay.:confused:

More to the point, his name is Jake now? :smallconfused:

Emanick
2018-05-22, 03:29 AM

It's always been Jake. Don't you read? :smallwink:

Angel Bob
2018-05-22, 07:25 AM
Put me down for Poncho Girl, with an honorable mention to the frontarchy-crowned High Priestess of Hel.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-05-22, 09:30 AM
Put me down for Poncho Girl, with an honorable mention to the frontarchy-crowned High Priestess of Hel.

Oooo, yeah, she is quite nice!

Someone hasn't been reading my prophetic insights as to the future of OOTS! A curse toward thee.

Goaty14
2018-05-22, 05:48 PM
V: I'm counting her because my dream visions told me she was a she. I'm rather split here. On the one hand, she's cool and smart and pretty. On the other hand, well, we all know how her previous relationship went. I'd rather not get eaten by a dragon. Gonna have to pass, sowwy V.\

There's something to be said about the benefits of dating a high-level wizard. I mean, dating her at this point would mean that you'd constantly be there with her, and not waiting for any black dragons to come knocking.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-05-22, 07:03 PM
There's something to be said about the benefits of dating a high-level wizard. I mean, dating her at this point would mean that you'd constantly be there with her, and not waiting for any black dragons to come knocking.

Hmm, good point. I suppose it depends if we're talking about pre or post soul splice V. I'd turn down pre for the reasons I stated. Post... well, I dunno, I get the feeling she'd cry the moment I accidentally stepped on a bug. Kinda fragile and a bit of a drama queen... but you know what, I think I'd still do it: the magic itself would be worth it! :smallbiggrin:

I'd still love to hear everyone else's top OOTS waifu!

Zmeoaice
2018-05-23, 09:55 PM
Shark Paladin Lady: Already forgot her name. Pass.

Lien. She's a girl with some experience.

Anyhow, here's who you're missing

Bandana: Intelligent, resourceful, ambitious, quality Waifu material

Andi: Seemed okay at first, but then turned out to be a big dummy

The Bureaucratic Deva: Seemed a bit uptight but is reasonable

Veldrina: Finally another elf with a defined gender

Kazumi Kato: Grrr Daigo is a waifu thief

Empress of Blood; Ew, fat chick

Julia Greenhilt: She's legal right?

Roy's Mom: Good thing she now looks a lot younger than she was

Elan's mom: Seems as sweet as her son.

Durkon's mom: Having one arm limits what one can do, so pass

Haley's mom: RIP

Black Dragon Mom: RIP

Therkla: RIP

Samantha: RIP

Sangwaan: RIP

Miko: Which half do you prefer? Also, RIP

Girl Roy: RIP Trouser Titan

RatElemental
2018-05-23, 11:11 PM
Bandana, Lien and V would be my top picks. All three very capable in their chosen career, and in V's case I am a sucker for a good redemption arc.

Oona seems like she might be a good choice too, seems nice enough. Shame she might be evil/already taken by O-Chul :smalltongue:

Emanick
2018-05-24, 04:53 AM
Um, I don't really want to pick a waifu, because the proliferation of my imaginary significant others across various imaginary worlds probably needs to stop. :smalltongue: (A wife in RuneScape and a barmaid gf for my dwarf wizard already feels like cheating.)

Buuuuuuuut if I had to choose, Veldrina is intelligent and fun and attractive, and I expect we would get along great. So probably her.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-05-24, 09:27 AM
Lien. She's a girl with some experience.

Anyhow, here's who you're missing

Bandana: Intelligent, resourceful, ambitious, quality Waifu material

Andi: Seemed okay at first, but then turned out to be a big dummy

The Bureaucratic Deva: Seemed a bit uptight but is reasonable

Veldrina: Finally another elf with a defined gender

Kazumi Kato: Grrr Daigo is a waifu thief

Empress of Blood; Ew, fat chick

Julia Greenhilt: She's legal right?

Roy's Mom: Good thing she now looks a lot younger than she was

Elan's mom: Seems as sweet as her son.

Durkon's mom: Having one arm limits what one can do, so pass

Haley's mom: RIP

Black Dragon Mom: RIP

Therkla: RIP

Samantha: RIP

Sangwaan: RIP

Miko: Which half do you prefer? Also, RIP

Girl Roy: RIP Trouser Titan

Lien: I like her hair, but not much else.

Bandana: Would be perfect, if not for one thing: I do not date girls who are named after headwear. Poor hatty...

Andi: Despite her little slip-up, I'd still like to get to know her... more personally.

Bureau of Aviation: I cannot dwell with inequity.

Veldrina: Oooo yes, that one! Me likey! *bounces*

Kazumi Kato: I already tried. Who do you think used her prophetic insights to send the assassins?

Empress of Blood: Flashback/younger version was hot though.

Julia Greenhilt: No comment.

Moms: Not my table.

Therkla: I've got a thing for Orc ladies. When she was alive, yes please.

Samantha: Eh.

Sangwaan: Heightened senses due to blindness is interesting, but she's rather meh.

Miko: While alive, yes please! I always had the hots for her. :3

Girl Roy: Hmm, not sure if s/he counts, but maybe. If I was inebriated.

In V's case I am a sucker for a good redemption arc.

*snorts* Whining and crying in a hole don't count as redemption. Better open that purse, Elfy, cos there's reparations to be paid! [Mayflower&Goldstein would like to inform you that miss Luna Mayflower has black dragon blood].

I actually did like Oona, though... :3

Veldrina is intelligent and fun and attractive.

*stops bouncing and glares possessively*

RatElemental
2018-05-24, 02:11 PM
*snorts* Whining and crying in a hole don't count as redemption. Better open that purse, Elfy, cos there's reparations to be paid! [Mayflower&Goldstein would like to inform you that miss Luna Mayflower has black dragon blood].

I actually did like Oona, though... :3

Whining and crying in the hole was just the first step. We will see where it goes from here. She has made sacrifices and changed how she approaches combat so far, as well as the whole scene with Roy on the Mechane.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-05-25, 03:19 PM
Whining and crying in the hole was just the first step. We will see where it goes from here. She has made sacrifices and changed how she approaches combat so far, as well as the whole scene with Roy on the Mechane.

Eh, I preferred her pre-splice. Flaws make a character interesting. Though her new hairstyle is much cuter!

Syncro
2018-05-26, 08:38 AM
It feels weird saying it as a guy, but for me, Elan. It helps that he's a magical musician but his ernestness seals the deal.

martianmister
2018-05-26, 06:35 PM
Malack the Hunk, vampire shaman of west.

Synesthesy
2018-05-27, 04:39 AM
For me, it's Tsukiko. But I need to became an undead that retains his will and power before date her....

RatElemental
2018-05-27, 07:42 AM
For me, it's Tsukiko. But I need to became an undead that retains his will and power before date her....

There are a variety of options, but the most straightforward would probably be a necropolitan. I think if they get an item of continuous gentle repose they even still look alive.

Emanick
2018-05-27, 09:38 AM
There are a variety of options, but the most straightforward would probably be a necropolitan. I think if they get an item of continuous gentle repose they even still look alive.

That might be a turnoff for her, though. ;P

ti'esar
2018-05-28, 09:34 PM
I don't really 'get' these things myself, but I seem to remember a lotta forum people crushing on Niu around the time of the Resistance's last stand.

2D8HP
2018-06-01, 07:29 AM
Andi/Andromeda

Inkyrius

Greyview

You don't get to judge!

Haley, from way back

Oh who am I kidding, everyone listed so far and more

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
I like soft Flumphs I cannot lie
other adventurers may deny
when they're on their back they cannot fly
if the Fiend Folio ain't no lie
The Monster Manual may say scat
well I ain't down wit that
Got to roll wit flying jellyfish yo!
Flying Jellyfish go!
Eyestalk ladies hey!...
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Emanick
2018-06-02, 12:45 AM
Andi/Andromeda

Inkyrius

Greyview

You don't get to judge!

Haley, from way back

Oh who am I kidding, everyone listed so far and more

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
I like soft Flumphs I cannot lie
other adventurers may deny
when they're on their back they cannot fly
if the Fiend Folio ain't no lie
The Monster Manual may say scat
well I ain't down wit that
Got to roll wit flying jellyfish yo!
Flying Jellyfish go!
Eyestalk ladies hey!...
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Hello, stranger. :smallamused:

Luna_Mayflower
2018-06-02, 02:28 PM

B-But I want her! I'll become a vampire or wight for her!

Kantaki
2018-06-02, 03:14 PM

You are seeing the flaw with that plan, yes?
I mean that whole "controlled by a negative energy spirit" thing might complicate matters*.
And wights don't seem to retain much personality either.

No, the correct solution is clearly going lich.:smallamused::smalltongue:

*Well, for you at least. Tsukiko might not care whose on the driver's seat.

tjcross
2018-06-02, 03:25 PM
V all the way for me, I don't care what they are V's just trying to do their best and that poor broken heart needs mending. What high-level mage hasn't indulged in a little family targeted genocide or cast a spell and accidently ruined everything? Honestly you have to expect these things from wizards.

Potato_Priest
2018-06-02, 08:22 PM
After thinking for a while, it's Oona for me. I'm used to cold weather, and her accent is adorable.

2D8HP
2018-06-02, 08:39 PM
Tsukiko:

Tsukiko....

Tsukiko

*sigh*

Pigtails to die for!

Kish
2018-06-02, 08:49 PM
*sigh*

Pigtails to die for!
...literally!

Zmeoaice
2018-06-02, 09:52 PM
I mean that whole "controlled by a negative energy spirit" thing might complicate matters*.

Plus they might get along with their vampire spirit just like that one Durkon's Spawn.

Actually she might count as a waifu as well. Does doing her count as a threesome?

Luna_Mayflower
2018-06-06, 03:36 PM
And wights don't seem to retain much personality either.

No, the correct solution is clearly going lich.:smallamused::smalltongue:

I think my vampire spirit would be like Poncholo the emo vampire chick. We'd get along pretty well and probably end up dating inside my head. I am not devoted to any god, so we'd just look out for ourselves and, of course, our pigtailed darling. Probably take it in turns to pilot my body so we can spend time with our sweetheart! Thruple time!

MysteryMeme
2018-07-17, 05:05 PM
Vaarsuvius is clearly best bae. Enough said.

I liked Therkla, too!

Bandana seems nice.

Hilgya might get on my list, depending on how she develops in the next 50 strips.

And possibly Durkon's mom. I wonder if she's still alive or not.

skim172
2018-07-18, 09:01 AM
One of the flumphs may be biologically female.

Awwwww yeah.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-07-28, 08:38 PM
Poncholo is clearly best bae. Enough said.

This one gets it.

MysteryMeme
2018-07-28, 09:59 PM
This one gets it.

Exactly! here’s good elf and then there’s best elf, and there’s no need to kid ourselves about it.

Elanasaurus
2018-07-28, 11:09 PM
Exactly! here’s good elf and then there’s best elf, and there’s no need to kid ourselves about it.You been fooled.
:elan:

jwhouk
2018-07-28, 11:55 PM
Jenny?

(867-53oh-niiiiine...)

Luna_Mayflower
2018-07-29, 08:41 AM
Best girl: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/Cats_Are_Aliens/Banners/Hel_zps80xxfgvn.png

martianmister
2018-07-29, 05:02 PM
Best girl: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/Cats_Are_Aliens/Banners/Hel_zps80xxfgvn.png

What the Hel?! I thought you were serious about Jake!

Luna_Mayflower
2018-07-29, 07:58 PM
What the Hel?! I thought you were serious about Jake!

B-But just look at that pale-skinned beauty... I can love them both! Top waifu and top husbando!

martianmister
2018-07-30, 03:42 AM
B-But just look at that pale-skinned beauty... I can love them both! Top waifu and top husbando!

I think you have a pale skin fetish.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-07-30, 04:19 PM
I think you have a pale skin fetish.

Oh absolutely.

Fish
2018-07-30, 04:38 PM
I keep reading “waifus” as “walrus.”

Can we vote on top walrus?

ti'esar
2018-07-30, 05:46 PM
I keep reading “waifus” as “walrus.”

Can we vote on top walrus?

It's gotta be this innkeeper, doesn't it? (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0225.html)

Darth Paul
2018-07-31, 12:36 AM
Excuse me while I whip this out... (cue screaming crowd)

It's just my ignorance.

What the bloody heckfire is a "waifu"? :smallconfused:

Emanick
2018-07-31, 02:11 AM

It's just my ignorance.

I expect you're only asking rhetorically, but just in case:

1. A term coined by Otaku and Weeaboo alike for their 2D significant others; predominantly anime and video game characters. A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy, and ... [stuff probably inappropriate for this forum follows]

skim172
2018-07-31, 03:56 AM

It's just my ignorance.

Basically, it's about being in love with a fictional female character.

For some, it's just another way to express fandom for a particular character. For others, it's a personal fantasy/self-insert fanfic. For more others, it's a self-insert fanfic that gets NC-17. And for certain special others, it's a relationship that they believe is somehow - in spirit or metaphor - reciprocated.

And for very special others ... well, it's those guys who get "married" to a videogame avatar in a Japanese dating sim.

In a larger context, it's a phenomenon that may tie into broader cultural trends among the younger Japanese generation. There are other trends - "herbivore men", "hikikomori", "freeters", etc. - which all relate to rejecting or closing oneself off to the rather powerful societal and family pressures that are laid upon young Japanese. It's a counter-cultural rebellion of sorts. That's one theory anyway.

In a less fine-grained analysis - I guess it's just fun to sometimes imagine yourself in a relationship where everything always works out exactly as you desire. Less complicated than a real relationship.

Darth Paul
2018-08-01, 10:12 AM
I expect you're only asking rhetorically, but just in case:

Nope, it was not rhetorical. I had managed to pass 50+ years on the planet without knowing what this term meant.

I always assumed it was something to do with a tiny girl who was a fighter. "Waif-fu". But then this thread blew that assumption out of the water... anyway, thanks all for clearing that up.

Grey_Wolf_c
2018-08-01, 10:20 AM
I always assumed it was something to do with a tiny girl who was a fighter. "Waif-fu".

No, it would be the martial art of wielding small girls in combat.

GW

2D8HP
2018-08-01, 10:30 AM
Nope, it was not rhetorical. I had managed to pass 50+ years on the planet without knowing what this term meant....

I almost made it to 48 years old without knowing the term, but I looked it up to understand what was meant by 2016's

I killed my DMs waifu (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?483195-I-killed-my-DMs-waifu)

thread.

Darth Paul
2018-08-01, 10:36 AM
I almost made it to 48 years old without knowing the term, but I looked it up to understand what was meant by 2016's

I killed my DMs waifu (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?483195-I-killed-my-DMs-waifu)

thread.

I missed that one completely, somehow. I think I first saw the term on TV Tropes but didn't inquire further.

Particle_Man
2018-08-01, 12:17 PM
I am so impressed with Sigrid that I would have her as my waifu, but I think her heart will always belong to Tenrin.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-01, 04:14 PM

Oh Hely... I'd replicate faster for you (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots1081.html). I'd also willingly become your high priestess and do a much better job than that silly dwarf! C'mon, I'll even let you turn me into the super cool custom undead* from those plans you've been dying to try out!

* Free-willed please.

TheTinyMan
2018-08-02, 03:48 PM
Miko! :miko: You can even learn how to love like me!

I can't be the only paladin around who had the hots for Miko and now gets to add a bonus "can help her redeem herself" to it! I...might have some unhealthy relationship habits. :smalleek:

RIP? There's a spell for that! Several spells for that!

Also good... Celia! Because she's one of damn few characters in this webcomic who are neither murderhobos, murderlandowners, murdersquatters. She's also got a great personality and the best sense of style this side of Tsukiko! Also, Luna, note that lovely skin!

Ahh...Tsukiko. If only your kink was my kink... and, you know, you weren't evil. I'd have to smite you, and I don't mean in the bedroom way. That can be the foundation of a healthy waifuship, right?

After I've wifu'd all of those, I think I'll have to waifu everyone's favorite oracle. No, not that kobold. That kind of chaos is just too hard to stay away from!

Aw, man, and I can't forget Lien! Paladin, has a pretty fishy that I could play with, and ya gotta have blue hair! Also, she's not dumb.

And Veldrina! Everyone likes Veldrina, she's intelligent, friendly, pretty, has great hair, and her goddess seems to like her, too!

I want to get to know Lirian. Druids are like tree paladins but with less stabbing.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-02, 08:20 PM
Miko! :miko: You can even learn how to love like me!

I can't be the only paladin around who had the hots for Miko and now gets to add a bonus "can help her redeem herself" to it! I...might have some unhealthy relationship habits. :smalleek:

RIP? There's a spell for that! Several spells for that!

Also good... Celia! Because she's one of damn few characters in this webcomic who are neither murderhobos, murderlandowners, murdersquatters. She's also got a great personality and the best sense of style this side of Tsukiko! Also, Luna, note that lovely skin!

Ahh...Tsukiko. If only your kink was my kink... and, you know, you weren't evil. I'd have to smite you, and I don't mean in the bedroom way. That can be the foundation of a healthy waifuship, right?

After I've wifu'd all of those, I think I'll have to waifu everyone's favorite oracle. No, not that kobold. That kind of chaos is just too hard to stay away from!

Aw, man, and I can't forget Lien! Paladin, has a pretty fishy that I could play with, and ya gotta have blue hair! Also, she's not dumb.

And Veldrina! Everyone likes Veldrina, she's intelligent, friendly, pretty, has great hair, and her goddess seems to like her, too!

I want to get to know Lirian. Druids are like tree paladins but with less stabbing.

I must reply to these post-haste.

Miko isn't for me. No thank you.
Celia I've always liked. You're right, the skin helps! But what to do with Roy...
Tsukiko is mine! I could be her undead and serve Hel at the same time! What a wizard idea!
Lien isn't for me. Throw her to her shark.
Vely is a yes please from me.
Lirian is too zombie for my tastes. I prefer my waifus with a brain.

Celestia
2018-08-03, 12:50 AM
I can safely say that I don't want relations with any of the characters in this comic. Y'all are just weird.
Princess Celestia is my one and only waifu.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-03, 07:11 AM
Y'all are just weird.

You haven't met me, have you?

I'll fight you for her hand in marriage!

Mightymosy
2018-08-03, 07:12 AM
Ok, I'll play!

Sabine!

(Wow, that was easy :-D )

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-03, 07:47 AM
Ok, I'll play!

Sabine!

Explain yourself.

Darth Paul
2018-08-03, 09:09 AM
Ok, I'll play!

Sabine!

Yeah, if we're choosing fictional women, one who is not only a knockout, but can also change into the form of any of the other women under discussion here, as well as being the incarnation of illicit sex, is pretty much a world-beater. Plus, good guys want bad girls. :smallamused:

TheTinyMan
2018-08-03, 09:29 AM
Yeah, if we're choosing fictional women, one who is not only a knockout, but can also change into the form of any of the other women under discussion here, as well as being the incarnation of illicit sex, is pretty much a world-beater. Plus, good guys want bad girls. :smallamused:

Hey, no one is judging you for being into getting life drained. I'm into weirder stuff!

I can safely say that I don't want relations with any of the characters in this comic. Y'all are just weird.
Everypony knows that you don't waifu Celestia, Celestia waifus you! She'd never have time for the likes of you or me, though, she never gets a break! :smallsigh: Unless...you are time?

I must reply to these post-haste.

Miko isn't for me. No thank you.
Celia I've always liked. You're right, the skin helps! But what to do with Roy...
Tsukiko is mine! I could be her undead and serve Hel at the same time! What a wizard idea!
Lien isn't for me. Throw her to her shark.
Vely is a yes please from me.
Lirian is too zombie for my tastes. I prefer my waifus with a brain.

Miko: I would say that to each her own, buuuuut this sounds like you might be evil, so my love and I might have to smite you, just to be sure. If you take double damage, you were evil. If you only die a little, you might not have been. :-)

Celia: Roy? Roy can come, too! I'd waifu him!

Tsukiko: Hey, if you can be Tsukiko's undead and also serve Hel, then I can Dominate her, too, or something!

Lien: I'm starting to think that you don't like paladins! :o EVILDOER!

Veldrina: See? Everyone likes her! And how could you not! She's like an almost-as-cool Luna_Mayflower!

Lirian: ... I need to read more non-main-strip OOTS material, but I'm gonna assume that whatever we're talking about could be fixed with either a Fox's Cunning spell, or a nice Smite Evil followed by a Resurrection! :smallbiggrin:

Zmeoaice
2018-08-03, 11:23 AM
One of the flumphs may be biologically female.

Awwwww yeah.

Doesnt need to be a biologically female.

The hectocotylus makes it better.

Celestia
2018-08-03, 11:35 AM
You haven't met me, have you?

I'll fight you for her hand in marriage!
Celly doesn't have hands. And I'm sure I don't need to worry. If you're willing to turn yourself into an undead abomination to romance an obviously evil necrophiliac, I don't think you're Celly's type.

Everypony knows that you don't waifu Celestia, Celestia waifus you! She'd never have time for the likes of you or me, though, she never gets a break! :smallsigh: Unless...you are time?
I'd become the abstract concept of time for her.

Mightymosy
2018-08-03, 04:19 PM
Explain yourself.
Let's see ......

(in the words of Sabine, slightly paraphrased....;-) )

Sorry, I stopped listening after "incarnation of sex" :-D

Darth Paul
2018-08-03, 04:35 PM
Hey, no one is judging you for being into getting life drained.

Is that what they're calling it now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHJCPoWCC8

Let's see ......

(in the words of Sabine, slightly paraphrased....;-) )
Sorry, I stopped listening after "incarnation of sex" :-D

I hadn't really intended that to be an "explanation" response, but I guess it came out that way, huh?

Mightymosy
2018-08-03, 04:51 PM
If I had style, I'd have said:

I stopped listening after "incarnation of sex". Also, everything Darth Paul just said.

Darth Paul
2018-08-03, 09:48 PM
If I had style, I'd have said:

I stopped listening after "incarnation of sex". Also, everything Darth Paul just said.

:smallamused: Clearly you just said it, so you have all kinds of style. Also, thanks.

Also, everything Mightymosy just said.

Mightymosy
2018-08-04, 03:23 AM
Explain yourself.

Ok, seriously.
How do we make Blue on phone? :-D

Have you not noticed how absolutely cute Sabine looks when she is hugged by the celestial tree sloths?

Consider that scene when she explains to Nale how girls like her swoon for Elan like types?
Unfortunately for her, Elan is in the hands of another woman, Haley. Fortunately for me, that murderhobo Nale is dead now and can no longer have a bad influence on Sabine. I am just as pure and innocent as good as Elan, so I'm perfect for Sabine! She will obviously try to change me to evil (with sex). And this will take forever, since I am a being of impeccable goodness. On the other hand, someone as cute as her MUST have a nice spot, somewhere within her rotten heart. I can try to change her to good (with sex). Of course, her being a literal embodiment of negative energy, this might take a while....

I'm new to this waifu business. Did I do it right?

Also, did you really think this whole "But I can change him!!" was a fantasy purely for girls? :-D

Side note: Celia, also a good choice. Really like her, it's just I'm more into visually darker types. Long dark curly hair and red leather, wrarr :-)

Darth Paul
2018-08-04, 03:27 PM
That was not a bad explanation. Consider me a convert to your fan club.

And I have just mentally cast Morena Baccarin in the role of Sabine for the live action film. Especially since I just watched Deadpool again, with her performance as Vanessa. Oh my yes.

Mightymosy
2018-08-04, 05:26 PM
That was not a bad explanation. Consider me a convert to your fan club.

And I have just mentally cast Morena Baccarin in the role of Sabine for the live action film. Especially since I just watched Deadpool again, with her performance as Vanessa. Oh my yes.

Holy crap! :-*

Now we defintely need someone who is good with fanart! Especially me - I need a good avatar :-)