PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLXXXIII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

blackout
2007-09-05, 09:51 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif

Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))
GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

Free Wi-Fi Inside.

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 09:54 PM
(Alright, I'll go make it. :smallbiggrin: )

So, where do I sign up?

(Note: Geas and suchlike don't work on Renegade. He's just too Chaotic. He's wanted in every city in his homworld, roughly the size of Jupiter, with a city for every person on Earth.)

(Cross posting.)

blackout
2007-09-05, 09:55 PM
Syn signs, his signature glows red

Syn

:smallconfused: Wow, this is fast. I've never assembled a team this quickly before.

The man hands a blank contract and the pen to Renegade.

Moose stops kissing Lillith for a moment, and sees the little crowd. :smallconfused: What's going on over there?

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 09:57 PM
Sy sits and waits for what ever is next getting another wine

Therarde
2007-09-05, 09:57 PM
Heh, when you've been in this town for a little while, you notice that half the people are murderous psychos and the other half is good aligned.

Draken
2007-09-05, 09:58 PM
The other part of Anom' Lie, still floating over the couple says.

That guy is azzking people to join a team for a new zzport, by the dezzcription he gave it sounded fun, so we joined.

The part of Anom' Lie that is with the man.

How many people a team requirezz?

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:00 PM
We're looking for seven-man/woman/thing teams.

:smallconfused: A new sport? Huh.

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:00 PM
Well, how many do I make?
Renegade signs, but the Geas doesn't work. It triggers, but he'll be able to ignore it.

Artemis97
2007-09-05, 10:01 PM
Lillith listens to the conversation carefully, she doesn't like contracts.

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 10:02 PM
((they are easily avoided))

Admiral_Kelly
Lionel enters the tavern, grumbling about corrupt officers and how fscked up the legal system is. He passes by the Man with the Pen.

blackout
...Y'know, I might just join that team.

Alright, so thats...how many? :smallconfused:

Draken
2007-09-05, 10:03 PM
Well, let's say it is a game were the loser actually loses.

The swarm laugths.

For the record, the Geas works on Anom' Lie, specifically, it works on the single bug that actually signed the contract. All the freaking rest is unnafected.

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 10:03 PM
four so far Syn says Sipping his wine

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:04 PM
Wow. I'm the only one that didn't have to give qualifications.
Renegade scans the man for any technology.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:05 PM
Alright, three more. Also, we'll need a mascot. Know anyone willing to dress up in a suit, and then dive for cover as the fighting starts?

The man appears to have 0-tech.

I overheard that part, thanks.

Artemis97
2007-09-05, 10:05 PM
Lillith looks at Moose, concerned. "Are you sure about that?"

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:06 PM
Well, he said everyone got resurrected at the end of each game...I'll decide when I see the contract, though.

Artemis97
2007-09-05, 10:07 PM
"I don't like contracts, Moose. I really really don't." Damned Lawyer.

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:07 PM
Note that tech includes guns, or anything involving electricty. Including Lightning Bolt spells. Failing that, he enters Hacker's goggles again, only appearing on the outside, not visible from the nside.

Pwenet
2007-09-05, 10:08 PM
"I don't like contracts, Moose. I really really don't." Damned Lawyer.

Lillith should hear a faint laughing in her head at that comment.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:09 PM
That's understandable, I don't either. That's why I won't sign it if ANYTHING that is unsatisfactory comes up, and I'll be sure to read the fine print, and check for loopholes. Alright? Moose hugs her, and lays a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Nope. Nothing.

Draken
2007-09-05, 10:11 PM
Killing, oh the joy of the slaughter...
Feeding on the corpses of the fallen,
raising them to eat again and again,
devour their flesh oh the joy of killing...

The bug swarm bove Lillith and Moose sings that EXTREMELY disturbing song.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:12 PM
:smallannoyed: Of course, the attitude of my team-mates is making me have some serious second thoughts...

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:12 PM
And thusly, Renegade appears on the outside of Hacker's goggles, after having turned into a datastream and entered them.

(He can combine wth the plane, and takeover an enemy plane when shot down. And he can take over an allied plane, too. His only moral is screwing morals and ethics.)

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 10:13 PM
Syn sits calmly sipping his wine is there a team captain?

Artemis97
2007-09-05, 10:14 PM
Lillith tries to pull Moose closer to her, and away from the contract. he might notice that she's quivering.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:14 PM
((Dowhathuh? :smallconfused: ))

Hmm...we need three more people! Come on, anyone?

Or...or I could just not sign it. Moose hugs her and holds her close. It's ok...

Admiral_Kelly
2007-09-05, 10:15 PM
Lionel walks over to the goings-ons with the Man with the Pen. "What's this about?"

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:16 PM
(He's capable of turning into data and uploading into electronics, which happen to include Hacker's goggles. It's the second time he's done it. And with a mechanhical plane, he can upload into the plane, and then upload into an enemy plane if he's shot down.)

I'm over here.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:16 PM
We're forming a Town sports team for GearFighting. Want to sign up?

Therarde
2007-09-05, 10:17 PM
The Hacker sits back. So, when's our first game then?

Admiral_Kelly
2007-09-05, 10:18 PM
":smallamused: That sounds cool! But I'm only thirteen and my parents would never let me join..." He sighs.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:18 PM
Next week, sir. And, kid, it doesn't matter how old ya are. So long as you're brutal in the arena, and have no problems killing.

Artemis97
2007-09-05, 10:19 PM
Lillith holds him close. "Thank you."

Draken
The daffodils change their song.

There's nowhere to hide,
There's nowhere to run,
Your village will burn like the heart of the sun,
With insulant gleam,
It's going to be me,
That slaughters the world.

How could I glare,
Into these eyes,
And then not, stab them.
How could I stare,
At their loss
And then not, laught...

(Looking For Group for the win)

Vhaidara
I can help with that. Full name please. I'll bring up your file and alter it enough so that you can enter.

(His very existence is illegal where he's from. He's been a criminal from birth.)

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:20 PM
As interesting as the sport sounds, your own happiness comes first. Alright? Never forget that. Moose kisses her, and smiles.

:smallconfused: That's not neccessary. Just create a double for his parents to occupy themselves with.

deadtime, g'night!

Or not!

Artemis97
2007-09-05, 10:22 PM
((Haha, that video is fantastic, Draken.))

"I just don't want to see you get hurt. Even knowing you'd be ressurected, I couldn't stand to watch it."

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:24 PM
I know. I like hacking and changing government files, that's all.

(Technically he's not breaking any laws.)

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 10:24 PM
is there a Team Capitan? Syn asks the IPGFL guy again

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:25 PM
Well, I really wouldn't worry about me. After all, I'm gaining in power as a psion at a rather incredible rate, and I'm a fairly decent gunfighter. But, you're right...tell ya what, let's talk to the manager, and see if we can come to some sort of compromise.

Yes, there is, in fact a team captain. No, none of you are that captain.

Draken
2007-09-05, 10:26 PM
Ok, no more singing.

Many disturbed NPCs get very calm when the swarm stops singing.

So, who is the captain?

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:27 PM
I'll just change your records anyway. Might as well give me the spot.

(Spending half your life literally on the Internet teaches you how to pass anything.)

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:28 PM
:smallannoyed: The captain will be decided AFTER the team has finished being formed, and you all take a written test.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-09-05, 10:30 PM
"Hey, I may be a fool for doing this but if there's a chance I can get this over my parents' heads I'll sign!" He attempts to take the pen and sign the contract.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:31 PM
And sign he does.

You are now under a Geas to follow this contract and League rules and regulations. Welcome aboard.

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:32 PM
Wi-fi?

(Filler.)

Draken
2007-09-05, 10:32 PM
Is the little fella even able to... Let me see... Fight? or should we use him as bait for the enemy fire?

The swarm emits a buzz that resembles a wicked laughter.

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 10:33 PM
((LFG Richard w00t!!))

Therarde
2007-09-05, 10:34 PM
The Hacker leans back in his chair, deadtiming.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-09-05, 10:35 PM
Lionel pulls out a shotgun. "I've got this. And I know quite a few fighting techniques, and how to use a dagger properly."

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:36 PM
And I can always commandeer his ship if mine goes down.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:36 PM
You don't get ships unless that's what the fans want to see.

Draken
2007-09-05, 10:37 PM
Ok, he's got a weapon.

The swarm leans a bit to the rest of the team.

I bet 100 gp he is the first to die.

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 10:38 PM
how will you know who will be the best for the captain position? deal

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:39 PM
I'll know when they try not to get their whole damn team killed on purpose.

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:39 PM
Will there be wi-fi during the test?

(This is gonna be awesome. He's going to enter a little into as many guns as he can, and they'll just float around shooting, with no operater that can be shot.)

Artemis97
2007-09-05, 10:40 PM
Lillith sits back and watches the conversation. She couldn't object to it, they were all signing contracts.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:41 PM
:smallannoyed: It's a written test, that I will be grading personally. So, no.

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 10:41 PM
who said i was going to try to kill him? just outlast him ((Drake do you have the lyrics for this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g)))

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:42 PM
Damn.
An NPC mage walks in and shows off his nex Lightning Bolt spell.
I wonder...
Renegade disappears from Hacker's goggles, and streams into the NPC.
Awesome.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:45 PM
Moose wraps an arm around Lillith again. ....Tell ya what? What if we both joined the team? Then we could watch each-other's backs, and keep each-other alive. This really sounds like the kind of sport I could get into, not because of the killing, but because of the fighting in general.

:smallconfused: How many more do we need? I lost count again.

Draken
2007-09-05, 10:47 PM
(I have memorized that part on hearing, but since english isn't my mother language, I still have to "decode" some parts of the song. But I will have it all figured out in no time.)

And on purpose, on the rules, the first team to get wiped lose right? Is there any rule against raising teammates in the middle of the game?

And we need two.

Artemis97
2007-09-05, 10:47 PM
Lillith smirks. "I have a better idea." She whispers in his ear for a few moments before sauntering towards the stairs.

blackout
2007-09-05, 10:48 PM
Certainly not. That makes things more interesting. Getting some payback after getting beheaded by someone with a huge sword is nice. :smallamused:

Moose grins and follows her.

Katonta
2007-09-05, 10:50 PM
Tyl floats into the tavern and orders a Hot Chocolate from Cosmo, after a little question of if he can actually drink it. Tyl hesitates slightly when it arrives.

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 10:51 PM
Again already?
Ragnar follows, after snatching roughly the entire stock of DLB. Where he comes from, everything is 50% beer.

Draken
2007-09-05, 10:55 PM
The main swarm, near the new guy of the sport team, nods at the smaller swarm, ordering it to follow the two.

---------------------

Inside the overmind.

Make sure shorty Mc. Axe doesn't get overprotective.

Of course me.

Good me.

Katonta
2007-09-05, 11:04 PM
Tyl slowly goes corporeal and picks up the glass. He cautiously turns a part of himself incorporeal and pours the Hot Chocolate inside the part. It falls straight through Tyl and onto the floor. Shocked into silence, Tyl sits there dumbly.

Since everyone seems to be deadtimed or upstairs, hoping to get a peek of Moose and Lillith having sex, and it is extremely boring to just sit in a tavern. Tyl decides to help around the tavern, cleaning up and such.

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 11:13 PM
Syn finishes his wine

Katonta
2007-09-05, 11:14 PM
((Another person on invisible mode, just great.))

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 11:16 PM
((what?!?)) Syn glances around the tavern

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 11:18 PM
(You and Rex. Invisible is the most annoying thing that is actually allowed in the Town.)

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 11:19 PM
((:smalltongue: you missed Cas and a host of other AMENinites)) Meh we have our reasons

Katonta
2007-09-05, 11:19 PM
((It's just quite annoying to RP with someone when you don't know if their on or off. Although it's your choice and I won't stop you, I just personally think it is a little frustrating.))

Tyl continues to help clean around the tavern. Since he is a ball of light, he can get at those really hard-to-get-at places.

Draken
2007-09-05, 11:23 PM
A branch of the swarm glides over to Tyl.

Hey Tyl, we are gathering a sports team, and we need two more people, want to join?

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 11:24 PM
Syn transforms in to a kitten and prowls the tavern

Katonta
2007-09-05, 11:27 PM
Tyl stops cleaning and looks up at the swarm. He decides to speak verbally, since there are only a few people around, "A sport's team? Maybe. What's the sport?"

Draken
2007-09-05, 11:32 PM
Well, it is a rather fun sounding sport between two teams of seven members. The goal is to terminate the enemy side before they terminate you, and dead competitors are revived at the end of the match.

Or during it, if a member of the team is able to.

Goblin Music
2007-09-05, 11:42 PM
((Deadtime! night))

Katonta
2007-09-05, 11:44 PM
Tyl gives it no more than half a second's thought before saying to the swarm, "No thanks, I don't really like mindless being-slaughter for money."

He than adds in as an afterthought, this time as telepathy to the swarm, You can tell Moose if you want, about last night. Although I wonder if Lillith thinks it was just ramblings of a half-conscious mind.

Draken
2007-09-05, 11:54 PM
Ok them.

The swarm retracts to it's original position.

Options, options... Umm... Maybe one of these weird force users... Or pherhaps Rex, but i think he can't kill... Umm. Yes, I know. Val, he likes a good slaughter, yes, yes.

The swarm laughts wickedly while it speaks, scaring the crap out of many NPCs.

And on the shadows, Amaenon smiles a bit, seeing the fun in the play.

Bring me my drink Cosmo.

That poison? Blergh, here you go budy. I think each dose of that thing must reduce one's lifespam in a year.

Just good that I am immortal them.

Katonta
2007-09-06, 12:09 AM
Tyl deadtimes, following the latest fad, because everyone's doing it! Come jump on the bandwagon, deadtime today!

Bayar
2007-09-06, 04:45 AM
Meira undeadtimes and starts to look across the tavern Again, the first one up. Lousy time zones! Why cant I just stay here during the day instead of staying to 3 AM? And missing all plots! Oh, hate it when this happenns...need to kill me some!She starts casting spells Summon monster I !, then Summon monster II !. Then she draws her dagger and starts to kill the summoned monsters. That is MUCH better!

blackout
2007-09-06, 05:15 AM
The Guy with the Pen is looking around for his last two team members, pen in hand.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 05:27 AM
Hi ! what is your business in town? Meira asks the man.

blackout
2007-09-06, 05:32 AM
I organize GearFighter teams. Want to join?

Bayar
2007-09-06, 05:39 AM
Yeah! Heard something about them....Metal gear solid or something...so what do I have to do to register?

blackout
2007-09-06, 05:42 AM
Just show me what it is you can do, and sign a contract if I find it works out.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 05:46 AM
Very well.Meira closes her eyes and starts focusing.A stream of glowing runes start rotating aroung her. Storm Earth and Fire. HEED MY CALLS !!! A clople of spheres appear around her, some blue, some green and some red. All who dare oppose me shall be vanquished from this realm to the flaming pits of the nine hells! Then she releases all the magic around her in a sparkle of yellow sparks that fly upwards through the ceiling as if it didnt exist. After a few moments, Meira lifts her head towards the man Was it good? :smallbiggrin:

blackout
2007-09-06, 05:47 AM
.....What? That's IT?

Bayar
2007-09-06, 05:49 AM
Hey ! I dismissed the spell...did you preffered if I targeted you with it?Her eyes seem to have an unnatural flame...

blackout
2007-09-06, 05:52 AM
If she attacks him, she will find that literally any form of attack goes right through him.

:smallannoyed: I'm sorry, but you don't seem...skilled enough for what I have in mind.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 05:57 AM
What?she screamsDO YOU THINK IM WEAK???Maximized qvintriple magic missile! and she targets a random npc. The NPC gets hit by the spell and is utterly obliterated into a shower of blood flesh and organs.NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!?!Burning hands! Ray of frost! Acid fog! some other npc's find their doorway to a new life...
If you DARE to think I'm not worthy...think again !!!:smallfurious:

((wow...never seen her this furios before...))

blackout
2007-09-06, 05:59 AM
((She's like a female Richard. O_o))

*yawn*Seen it.

He then deadtimes.

((Seeya.))

Bayar
2007-09-06, 06:09 AM
damn it...Ok...I'll just do this then. She starts chanting again...Oh mighty Wee Jas, give me the power to destroy all who oppose me. Give me the power I need to bring forth mayhem and chaos . CHAOTIC FIRESTORM !!! It can clearly be heard and seen outside how drops of searing fire come forth and start burning down the people outside. Then Meira summons forth a guitar made from flames and starts singing I am the son of wind and rain thunders beckon and I heed the call/If I die upon this day, in battle I will fall.

After some minutes of chaos...Meira says look, just let me join, I cant manifest properly here...too restrictive...

Admiral_Kelly
2007-09-06, 08:20 AM
Maximized qvintriple magic missile! and she targets a random npc. The NPC gets hit by the spell and is utterly obliterated into a shower of blood flesh and organs.
CHAOTIC FIRESTORM !!! It can clearly be heard and seen outside how drops of searing fire come forth and start burning down the people outside.This dose not go unnoticed. Eris walks over to the mass murderer and says while pulling out her badge "You are under arrest in the name of the Town Police Department!" Don't compliment on how cool that was. Don't compliment on how cool that was. Don't...

Eris will remain next to the deadtimed Meira until she can arrest her.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 08:42 AM
"Wow, Eris is actually acting like a cop! Maybe my enchantment was good."

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 08:46 AM
Ispen pops back out of whatever little world he was in for the past 24 hours and then sees the cat-eared nutter from yesterday... Eh, some company was better than none. Good morning again. You planning on another stunt today?

Bayar
2007-09-06, 08:46 AM
Meira looks at Eris and barely restrains herself not to laugh.
Relax Eris.I have already sent my unseen servant for some clerics to ressurect/heal everybody...I'll pay for it. Oh, and I am surprised to see that you did not enjoy the festival of darkness...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 08:54 AM
"I have a few planned. Sorry, Meira, that was murder, whether you resurrect or not. Hell, Draken pulled a stunt that took a few civilians as Collateral damage once, helped revive them, and still spent a week in prison. Killing is murder, whether or not you resurrect. So, that's a count of Murder, and several counts of assault, come down to the station. You want a trial?"

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 08:57 AM
So, wait... This little place has a station aswell? It may have just been that Ispen had not expected the station... or he may be mistaking it for something completely different.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 08:57 AM
Meira thinks a bit...You know...I AM chaotic...but maybe I'll try to do this the right way...of course, I will represent myself in court (since I have profession skill lawyer at lvl 1). Agreed? Meira leaves.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 09:11 AM
"Are you causing trouble again, kitty?" Hitomi peered sleepily from one eye at Rex, just arriving back from deadtime.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 09:14 AM
Rex sighs, "C'mon, you know it will be much quicker and more efficient to not go to court. For a case like this, you have about three days in jail, and a week parole. Otherwise, you could spend a day in jail while I await the people who can get you out, a Mark of justice and scrying, and then some other things on top of the obvious sentence." Rex would prevent her from leaving.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 09:16 AM
Meira seems to have already left for the station...but returns.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 09:18 AM
"Whatever. Morning Hitomi. I've been being good."

Bayar
2007-09-06, 09:19 AM
Listening Rex...

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 09:20 AM
For a brief moment, a mischievous smile takes over the vampires face.
"You've been good, hm?" Settling back into the chair, she glances about, eyes settling on Ispen.
"You're new, aren't you?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 09:22 AM
"Well, you want me to be bad? I could do that as well." Rex flirts.

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 09:23 AM
Yes I am, miss. I just happen to be here on the lookout for a fugitive. The shadow-cat had apparently gotten over it's drunken stupor and was coiling itself around Ispen's legs, leaving whisps of shadow-fur on his pants.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 09:24 AM
A cleric arrives and ressurects the obliterated man from the tavern.Meira calls him over and the man approaches.I want you to stay here....The man agrees.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 09:26 AM
"There's no doubt in my mind you could be." Hitomi gave Rex one final smile before looking with interest to Ispen.
"A fugitive, huh? Who is this mysterious person?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 09:28 AM
"Fugitives? Mea Dea, man! There's fugitives all around, pick one and take them!"

Bayar
2007-09-06, 09:28 AM
Ah for pete's sake Rex! Will you just listen to me? Or maybe pay attention to me ? I cant go to jail...at least not yet...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 09:30 AM
"I told you, Murder warrants arrest, you are to spend time in a jail cell or in my custody until one of the higher ranking officers can mark you. Unless you want to take one of those curses I put on Eris..."

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 09:30 AM
Ah, well... I think if I just showed you... He gave the cat a nudge and the shadow resumed it's Terumitsu-ish form. He looks like this but has blond hair insted of shadowstuff.

Draken
2007-09-06, 09:31 AM
Amaenon undeadtimes and slithers at Rex's direction.

What is this about "can't go to jail?"

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 09:32 AM
Hitomi's jaw dropped and she nudged Rex, whispering to him.
"Doesn't that look like..." Looking directly to Ispen, the vampire felt the suspicion begin to grow in her stomache.
"What did he do?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 09:37 AM
((Every player has another character that wants to kill their main. Rex had one, but it's unsure whether he killed him, or was him.))

"She killed a man and threatened another. She willingly paid for the resurrection, but since she wants a Trial..." Rex says, then turns to Hitomi, "Yup, I do think he kind of looks like Irving... From final fantasy eight. If he dyed his hair brown."

Bayar
2007-09-06, 09:39 AM
Let me say one thing...Storyline exception! If I am currently participating on a storyline, I have to finish it and after that I can spend time in jail. All I did was so I can prove myself a worthy soul to join the GearFighter team. Also this is the man I obliterated.Now, can you tell me what you felt?The man starts to speak: Well...I felt a stinging sensation and then nothing...I could see and hear everything, but from somewhere higher...guess I was a ghost.I was feeling depressed being dead, but then somebody came...it was Death...or at least one of them...a gorgeos lady that said she will lead my soul towards my new life.I have seen the white snow planes, and then the green grass growing everywhere.And everybody there were living ((huh?)) a carefree life, drinking the finest wines and enjoying themselves.After a couple of moments, the lady told me that they are summoning me back here...so regretably I got back here...cant wait to die of old age now...

Draken
2007-09-06, 09:41 AM
(I don't have one of these, neither do blackout or katonta, etc.)

And why is she still here and not in jail?

((For the record, i am taking a rest of trials for a time, must organize other things. If she asks a trial, it will be either taken by Xand, Xaspian's character whoever he is, or Giddian.))

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 09:42 AM
Well, Lesse now.. Ispen reached into his vest and pulled out a notepad. Blatent disreguard for orders, obstuction of justice, plotting against the state, abandoning his post, multiple counts of murder of first and second degree, assult, assult with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, vandalism, destruction of property, theft, breaking and entering, destruction of evidence, and jaywalking. Putting the list away, it again struck him that the jaywalking charge was highly irregular to the other charges.
Goes by the name of 'Durel'.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 09:44 AM
"Oh, I meant the shadow!" Hitomi viciously whispered to Rex before Ispen listed off the offenses.
"Yeah, sounds like him..." She mused, her pointer finger at her bottom lip.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 09:45 AM
Well...I cant go to jail because I'm waiting for the tournament ((storyline)) and because I was hoping to go with a warning...first time offence...you know...I have a record of being the good guy...Rex can prove it.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 09:47 AM
"Since when does Murder warrent a warning?Why haven't you put her there?" Rex is obviously not interested in the after effects of fighting crime, but... "O! Sounds like a case for the" Gets ready for action pose, "Great Detective Rex Idiotarum!" Action poses.

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 09:47 AM
Sounds like... So would I be right if I guessed you have seen him, miss? Instead of a stern face, something one would think more usual, Ispen smiled at the possibility.

Draken
2007-09-06, 09:49 AM
Being first offender would help you if this was trespassing or some other minor transgression. We are talking about multiple accounts of assault and murder. And don't come tell me that afterlife is good. Some people have horrible afterlifes waiting for them.

And having compromises doesn't release you from the punishment.

In fact, she isn't even on the team. She never signed anything.

Anom' Lie snaps out of deadtime to.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 09:49 AM
Hitomi blinked at Ispen, mulling over the possiblities in her mind.
"And, if I have, what then? What are you planning to do with him?" For whatever reason, the need for physical contact arose, and she held her hand out to Rex.

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 09:53 AM
Liran rushes through the door, and vomits on the ground half way to the bathroom. Either that Pit Fiend mistook what i drank for pea soup, or I need to refridgerate my milk.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 09:53 AM
I didnt sign becahse the guy with contract deadtimed. It is only 1 murder. The rest were not my responsability, since the spell is chaotic firestorm (meaning i cannot control it). And please note my good behavior (say like ressurecting from my own pockets, helping Rex when he was Emo ranger, helping one or other with their problems...like Hacker to get his laptop)...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 09:54 AM
Rex came and sat down next to her. "Meow." He says happily. "Hm... 'Durel' could be using an alias."

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 09:54 AM
I actualy can't do anything yet as I just found out that there is a police force here already... So untill I get the okay from them, I just have to find him. Though I am charged to bring him in alive... But when that comes from who I work with, that usualy means he's better off dead. Ispen leaned on the table slightly and sighed while the shadow took the form of a cat again and weaved itself around Hitomi's legs.
Actualy, Durel is his designation as Ispen is mine. Those are our names and our titles.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 09:57 AM
With a shrug and a false smile, Hitomi shook her head at Ispen.
"Then I can't say that I've seen him." She ignored the shadow-cat and looked towards Liran.
"Why are you even drinking milk?"

Rex Idiotarum
Rex hisses at the shadow cat. Get out of my territory.

"The Town police does not claim authority over crimes from outside lands, but if you want to bring a person in for such heinous crimes, we won't stand in the way."

Bayar
Here is an offer you cannot refuse.I will be supervised by Rex from now on, and serve 1 month of comunity service (not sweeping or anything...just helping people in need). Cant get WRB or any marks on me...they are impractical and unstylish. Oh, and what afterlife has for one's soul does not concern me...

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 09:59 AM
Because it was there, and I was thirsty. Liran wipes her mouth, and turns to Rex. What's happening Kitty?

Draken
2007-09-06, 10:01 AM
Caham, either way you would have been forced to revive people out of your own pocket. Ressurrection fee is part of the punishment for murder.

And you cast a dangerous spell. You are responsible for it's effects. no matter if you can or can't control it after.

Amaenon starts to strech his tentacles bellow the cloak.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 10:01 AM
"Actually, WRB won't be needed, Community Service, and designation under Rex? Come over here." Rex pulls out his marker. "Wait, Liran, you still have that Bottle, right? It's enchanted to never run out."

Bayar
2007-09-06, 10:02 AM
Alternate proposal? I'll spend 4 days in prison, but starting from 1 october...kinda busy now...and doubt you CAN scribble marks on me...

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 10:03 AM
Finding herself more and more irritated with Meira, she rolled her eyes.
"You killed people, you go to jail. End of story."

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 10:04 AM
The Liqure?

metakirb
Waddle walks in, grumbling about the england release date of metroid prime three

Terumitsu
The shadow-cat just keeps on, lost in the bliss of contact comfort of a familiar person. Ah, well that makes my job easier then. He snapped and his hat appeared in his hand with a small glow blue light. So you haven't seen him? He said with a smile. He knew otherwise, what with the perpatrator's shadow all coiled up around her. But he had reasons not to force her either. Personal, yes, but good ones. Well then, if you do happen to see him, let me know, alrigh'?

Draken
2007-09-06, 10:06 AM
Amaenon pulls a tentacle before his face and exudes a spike, polishing it.

Excelent description of the workings of law enforcement youngling. What would your name be?

And Rex, we really should talk to Lillith about your alternative punishments.

QueenOfMemnoch
Shuffling her feet in an attempt to get the shadow cat awat, Hitomi gave a half-hearted nod.
"Yeah, sure."
Leaning down on Rex, she felt that exhaustion that had been so overwhelming the past few days. She nuzzled her head against his shoulder and fell into deadtime.

Rex Idiotarum
"O! This is a Magic Marker. It's marks can disappear, but it's magic is forever there. It's either this, or you can go to prison right now. O! And you won't be able to participate in the Tourny anyways." Rex seems to become more territorial with the shadow cat, and shines a light at it. "Yes, the Ichor."

Bayar
2007-09-06, 10:07 AM
Meira sighs...I didnt wanted to me myself a nuisance to others, sorry Hitomi if you are upset.But if we cannot come to an agreement, I want a hearing. i know what I did, and I can prove you that I can walk away with it . She seems to change moods fast...from sadness to irritated.

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 10:07 AM
What about it Kitty?

Bayar
2007-09-06, 10:08 AM
HUH? why cant i participate?

((sry for double posting))

metakirb
2007-09-06, 10:09 AM
Estran glances over at the grumbling waddle

Rex Idiotarum
"Well, you're a Vamp, you shouldn't be drinking Milk... And the doctors said I had ADD... Mark o' Teh justice."

Terumitsu
Ispen nods and heads out to the street.

The cat, however, just shifts it's form so that the light passes through a hole in it's body.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 10:10 AM
Rex Refocuses the light so that it shines brightly all around Hitomi, making her look more divine, and should scare off the kitty.

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 10:12 AM
So who are we arresting?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 10:14 AM
Rex, too confused to carry on three conversations at once, deadtimes.

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 10:15 AM
It should yes, but doesn't. It just lazily walks around and sits at her feet. (Kind of) Mundane light vs. sentiant magical shadow... though the sentiant part is still in debate due to the apparent lack of intellegence.. But just because the light does hurt it a little bit, the shadow casts a small spell that covers the lightsource with a small ball of magical darkness.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 10:16 AM
((Illusionary Light, 'ardly mundane, Rex using a torch? *Laughs at the idea*))

Bayar
2007-09-06, 10:16 AM
Meira deadtimes

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 10:18 AM
Liran deadtimes, because everyone else is doing it.

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 10:22 AM
((Torch is just a term I picked up... I just use it as an all-purpouse for lightsources. And it is casting light will no other effects, right? Okay mostly mundane))

metakirb
2007-09-06, 10:23 AM
Estran glances around at the deadtiming people, as waddle continues grumbling

Admiral_Kelly
2007-09-06, 10:41 AM
Eris comes out of an unannounced deadtime and sees Meira apparently still deadtimed. Figuring she might be here for awhile, she orders some coffee an sits at a table near the criminal.

metakirb
2007-09-06, 10:43 AM
Waddle continues grumbling about two month after release dates

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 10:54 AM
Hitomi sighed, running her hands through her hair as she sat up from deadtime.
Oh, how she hated it. She always felt more sleepy, more hungry when she awoke from it.

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 10:59 AM
Liran wakes up, chewing on her lip, in a futile attempt to get the taste of sick and morning breath out of her mouth.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 11:02 AM
((I'll give you that.))

Rex looks at Hitomi acting like he didn't deadtime. "'Ornin' 'on'i"

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 11:03 AM
Hitomi blinked and than glared.
"Did you just call me 'honey'?"

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 11:06 AM
Memmy, why do you two allways have to fight?

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 11:09 AM
The shadow-cat curled up at Hitomi's feet and seemed to take a cat nap. It was still awake... asfar as a shadow can be at least.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 11:10 AM
Rex starts to panic, it's too comedic to be on purpose, "Honey... no, uh... I was calling you... uh... Onion!"

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 11:17 AM
Why did you call Memmy an onion?

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 11:21 AM
"We always fight because Rex is an idiot. Hence, his name." Hitomi said matter-of-factly to Liran, still glowering at Rex. She doubted very, very much that he meant onion.
The cat was ignored still.

Terumitsu
2007-09-06, 11:30 AM
The cat didn't mind the lack of interest in it, it was happy and it was with 'nice people.' What more was there to want?

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-09-06, 11:40 AM
Because there didn't seem to be anything going on and because her player was sleepy and needed a nap, Hitomi deadtimed again.

Draken
2007-09-06, 11:45 AM
These two make the strangest couple i have ever seen, and my parents were a Kraken and a Tsochar...

Amaenon sits down near Draken, who is still deadtimed, and pokes his head.

Draken is still deadtimed.

Odd.

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 11:46 AM
Because her plyer was making a new avatar at the moment, Liran crawled into Hiomi's lap, and did the same.

Artemis97
2007-09-06, 01:02 PM
A man, who's description is in the street thread, walks into the tavern and sits in a dark corner.

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:10 PM
Estran glances at him as he walks in

Artemis97
2007-09-06, 01:11 PM
The man notices and glares back for a moment before sitting down.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 01:14 PM
Meira undeadtimes. Sorry dudes, hope you wont get mad at me, but I have been summoned to the astral planes, so I can serve my jail time there, in the mean time, my soul will be occupied by an old friend of mine. hope you understand :smallbiggrin: . After a powerful light, Meira's body becomes engulfed in flame.Hello there. I will be the one controling Meira's body for now...my name is Gyanna. Iam a fire elemental. Hope we will get along well...

Admiral_Kelly
Having finished her coffee some time ago, Eris looks over pictures in her sketchbook.

metakirb
oh terrific... a fire elemental...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 01:15 PM
Rex sighs, "Resisting arrest...."

Bayar
2007-09-06, 01:17 PM
No. She was summoned to serve her sentance in the astral planes.You cannot understand it...

Artemis97
2007-09-06, 01:18 PM
The grey eyed man sitting in the corner scans the room's activity.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 01:20 PM
"I can understand it, but Town law dictates that there is one authority to dictate punishments for crimes in it's jurisdiction, and that is the Police. It is considered kidnapping otherwise, and she'll still have to serve her term here."

Who
2007-09-06, 01:22 PM
*Who walks in followed by a large green creature in pirate clothes*
Evening all

Admiral_Kelly
2007-09-06, 01:23 PM
Eris turns to Rex. "Should we go after her? Oh! And when do we get to use lethal force?" She says this last part with glee, but then evil-sickness takes her. "Excuse me..." She takes a rag from a nearby waiter and starts cleaning off a nearby table for him.

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 01:24 PM
Liran undeadtimes. Oooo, a crime in progress.

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:24 PM
Waddle walks over to Who

hello

Bayar
2007-09-06, 01:25 PM
The main reason that she is serving her sentence in the astral planes is because your jail is anti-magic. We cannot allow that. A sorceress as talented as she is must practice the arts of spellcasting even when she is incarcerated. As for the juristiction, all who are primary spellcasters and worshipers of the natural order of the cosmos are bound to the rules (and juristiction) of the astral planes. Take me to your leader, and we will settle some kind of agreement.

Who
2007-09-06, 01:25 PM
Hi how are you?
Who's this?
This is Waddledee
Hi

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 01:26 PM
"Again, magic used to kill people will be suppressed. When she gets back, she'll still have to serve her time."

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:27 PM
hello

Estran sighs at the trouble.

nothing but trouble fire elementals...

Artemis97
Because it looks like no one is going to be interacting with the grey eyed man in the corner, Lillith walks downstairs.

Bayar
And again, I am SURE that we can get to a diplomatic agreement between our two planes.

Who
2007-09-06, 01:28 PM
So waddledee how are you?

Rex Idiotarum
"Hey, Lillith, I'm about to incarcerate this fire elemental for kidnapping." He greets her and makes his intentions clear.

Draken
The ground shakes.

Amaenon turns to Lillith and to then looks at the newcomer, studying him with a couple of eyestalks.

Umm...

Bayar
2007-09-06, 01:30 PM
Kidnapping? SHe has telepathically contacted us, to take her to the astral field. She is perfectly safe.But apparently, your narrow intelect cannot comprehend the information I am trying to tell you.

Artemis97
2007-09-06, 01:31 PM
Lillith raises an eyebrow at Rex. "Ookay...why?"

The man in the corner orders an ale, but doesn't drink it.

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:32 PM
good, business is good at the shop, though i haven't seen meta in a while...

Estran looks away as she hears waddle mention metakirb

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 01:32 PM
I'm helping! Liran says to Lillith. She pulls off her bow-tie, and cries; Cryoes, Freeze! The shell of ice runs down her back, and the bowtie becomes a sword.

Who
2007-09-06, 01:33 PM
*Looks at Estran*
What's happened to metakirb?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 01:34 PM
"Again, any form of incarceration by other organizations within the Town Jurisdiction, except for the Town Police Department, is considered Kidnapping. Your organization has no official authority here. Return her at once, or we can continue this with a nice cage 'tween us.

((Rex is hardly stupid, but easily angered and knows how to screw with people who try to screw with him.))

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:36 PM
he... about a week ago, we headed north, found pyrolox hiding in this pyren realm, We managed to save coronox, but meta... he was trapped in there... with pyrolox...

Bayar
2007-09-06, 01:36 PM
IGNORANT FOOL !!! The astral planes are of divine nature. Next, you will want to arrest Wee Jas for jaywalking! The god Boccob demanded this treatment.

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 01:37 PM
You are under Arrest for kidnapping! Drop your- flames, and put your hands in the air!

Who
We can save him! We can take the Tardis!

Artemis97
Lillith shrugs and walks back upstairs.

The man in black decides to take a sip of his drink, pulling down part of his mask, to reveal the face of an average looking human. Nothing terribly memorable, but not so average as to be noted as odd.

Draken
2007-09-06, 01:39 PM
Amaenon raises from his chair and walks over to the newcomer.

Welcome to the Town my good man. What brings you to the Nexus of planes?

Amaenon lends a hand to shake.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 01:40 PM
"If Wee Jas was obstructing traffic for her walking in a J like manner I would still charge her the damned gold in fine. Obstruction of Justice, Kidnapping."

Artemis97
2007-09-06, 01:42 PM
The grey eyed man looks up from his drink and accepts the handshake. "Just passing through, really. I might stay for a while, then again, I might not."

He then suddenlu slips into deadtime.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 01:43 PM
Kidnapping involves disapearence of the whole person, body and mind. WHile in this case, we just exchanged souls.Her body is still here, ingulfed in my magic flames.No harm will come on it.As for charging deities with obstuctioning justice could result in a rather painful smithing from the above mentioned deity.

Draken
2007-09-06, 01:45 PM
Seeing as the man suddenly deadtimed, Amaenon decides to leave a unit of Anom' Lie near him and walks to were Rex is arguing with... A fire elemental?

Officer Idiotarum, need any help?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 01:46 PM
"Kidnapping, under Town definition, is the holding of One of those without the person's permission. And, I do not fear Deities, I'm practically one. So, it's you divine word against mine. Question is," He draws his gun, "Who will smite whom?"

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:47 PM
but... it's been a week... he's probably dead by now...

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 01:48 PM
SURRENDER YOURSELF NOW, OR WE WILL USE FORCE! She would have been much more intimidating, if she wasn't the size of a poodle.

Bayar
Well now, seems that you have a low listen check. I said SHE REQUESTED IT !!!

Who
Do you think the body is still there?

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:49 PM
no... pyro wouldn't leave anything...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 01:50 PM
"Fine, I'm adding a count of Resisting arrest to her currently growing list when she gets back, but I want you to tell her that she's still serve here when she does."

((Request or not, Unlawful Incarceration under town law is still counted as Kidnapping.))

Who
2007-09-06, 01:50 PM
Good thing I have a plan B. Let me ask you something. How much are you willing to risk to get him back?

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:51 PM
almost everything!

Draken
2007-09-06, 01:52 PM
Liran. Calm. Down.

Who allowed a kid in the force?

Bayar
Have you been cursed with touch od idiocy? I said, she WILL serve her sentence in the astral field at the desire of Boccob, god of magic.

Who
Okay then wait here!
*Who and Blik run out and a few seconds later a blue box appears in the corner of the room*
Come on in

metakirb
2007-09-06, 01:54 PM
Estran runs in

sparkey477
THAT IS IT! Liran leaps towrds the elemental, her sword aligned with it's shoulder.

Rex Idiotarum
"She will serve her sentence here, and here alone. Any other force is not responsible for her punishment. Boccob can suck my-" "Rex!" Rex gets interrupted by Curtis who wants to keep this PG. He's been failing his duties, but that is over the line. "Liran, hold, there is no reason to use force until one of us makes a move."

Bayar
2007-09-06, 01:56 PM
Hmm...seems like we are getting nowhere...take me to your commanding officer!Oh, and dont bother hurting me...I'm under protection by Boccob

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 01:57 PM
"O! I won't hurt you. I'll do everything else." Rex says and sets his gun to Hold. He draws it back, "I'll show you to the waiting Room." His face drawn into that sinister smile.

Draken
2007-09-06, 01:57 PM
Sigh... Too impulsive.

Our commanding officer is deadtimed. And believe it when I say, protection of the gods is useless, you come to this place, you submit yourself to the laws of this place, be it god or mortal.

To make himself heard he whips the ground with his tentacles.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 01:59 PM
i do not desire confrontation...but I dont allow you mortals to command me.The bullet is consumed by the flames.

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 01:59 PM
Liran brings the sword down at the elemental's shoulder.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-09-06, 02:00 PM
Eris shudders as the tentacles are being flailed. She also wonders if she should be doing anything in the situation- or if she should care for that matter. The Mark of Justice did not stop her from neglecting her duties.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 02:01 PM
Puny one. looking at Liran why do you wish to confront me? I do not wish you to get hurt.Please, unwield your weapon. Her voice seems to be kind and warm.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 02:02 PM
((Rex didn't fire, and whe He does, you'll find it isn't so much a bullet as a Magical Blast that Cast Hold(Whatever it feels like) on what it hits)) ((No, Rex's mark (hardly of justice) doesn't prevent her from kicking back while others are in conflict, but should she find delight in it... well the easiest way to get rid of the feeling would be to be involved.))

"You are to Return Meira's Mind and Soul to us at once."

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 02:06 PM
((and I did attack you allready. please read more carefully.))

DON'T CALL ME PUNY! Liran swings at the elemental's torso.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 02:07 PM
Rex shoots a Hold Bullet at Liran. "I told you, keep out of this until I make a move."

sparkey477
2007-09-06, 02:09 PM
The "hold monster" spell hits Liran square in the back, while in mid swing.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 02:11 PM
Very well. I will tell you all the story. It seem that Mephistopheles, lord of the eight, wants to defeat Asmodeus, lord of the ninth.But he is not strong enough.He plans to conquer the astral planes, and seize all it's magic to empower him and his minions.So Boccob ordered that all talented wizards/sorcerers/warlocks/other spellcasters to come to the astral plane, and to begin preparations for the iminent assault. Since Meira is a talented sorceress that promices a lot, has been summoned there. She will train tree days in isolation in a dungeon beneath Boccob's stronghold.After that she will be allowed to train with the other spellcasters.After the danger has passed, she will return here.This is all the story.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 02:15 PM
"Good," Rex walks over and starts petting the Held Liran.

"It's a nice tale, but it doesn't change a thing to me. Mephistopheles is weak, and I'm sure that Asmodeus, in his paranoia, would not've already heard of such a move and will stop him before getting to square one. Return her for her sentence or come with me and I'll trace you to her and take her back myself."

Draken
2007-09-06, 02:16 PM
Rex, correct me if I am wrong, but Boccob's stronghold is in the Outer Lands isn't it? Whatever.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 02:18 PM
Asmodeus does not care about the astral planes. He knows that he will still be more powerful than Mephistopheles.But he just wants to keep the status quo.He will wait until Mephistopheles will come to him, and take him out.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-09-06, 02:18 PM
"I don't know, I haven't been in this universe for more than a year, and Theology has never been my specialty. Hey, could you keep this up for a few minutes, I need to deadtime real quick."

Vhaidara
2007-09-06, 02:19 PM
Xanbd appears.
What is going on? What's this I heard about Boccob?
It should be noted that Xand would have been contacted, being a fellow god of magic, highly skilled in nearly every form.

Bayar
2007-09-06, 02:19 PM
Do you think that Boccob has only one stronghold?