PDA

View Full Version : Humans, Focused Study, and follow ups?

Scryangi
2018-05-28, 09:57 AM
Good day,

Losing skill points hurts but getting Skill Focus Linguistics opens up the Orator feat, which I would like for Kingmaker--lots of languages shall serve a young Princess well too.
How can I get the most out of the level 8 & 16 Skill Focuses? Are there any other good feats they open up?

The future Queen of New Hyrule welcomes all advice.

SangoProduction
2018-05-28, 10:18 AM
Good day,

Losing skill points hurts but getting Skill Focus Linguistics opens up the Orator feat, which I would like for Kingmaker--lots of languages shall serve a young Princess well too.
How can I get the most out of the level 8 & 16 Skill Focuses? Are there any other good feats they open up?

The future Queen of New Hyrule welcomes all advice.

depends on what role(s) you want to fill. Based on Orator, you would like to be a face character. Disguise could be useful, since you can be more believable as an orc if you can speak orcish. Sense Motive is also useful for a face. But now that's Int (linguistics), cha (Disguise) and Wis (Sense Motive). Not actually that big of a deal, especially with skill focus. But it is something of note.

Scryangi
2018-05-28, 10:44 AM
Orator is a very unique feat combining 4 skills in one. I am designing a "Sixth Ranger" NPC so to speak--anyone remember Sheik-- so I should be as well rounded as possible.