PDA

View Full Version : Stand Still question

SadisticFishing
2007-09-06, 07:09 PM
... what does it do?I am AFB atm, but I wrote it down on a feat list... Is it the one that means you get to AoO people who move into your threatened squares?

And if not, which is that one and what does Stand Still do?

... Thanks.

Fax Celestis
2007-09-06, 07:15 PM
Stand Still appears in the Psionic section of the SRD, despite being a [General] feat.

Reel On, Love
2007-09-06, 07:17 PM
... what does it do?I am AFB atm, but I wrote it down on a feat list... Is it the one that means you get to AoO people who move into your threatened squares?

And if not, which is that one and what does Stand Still do?

... Thanks.

No, there's no feat that does that. You might be thinking of Hold the Line, which does that with a charge.

Stand Still is in the SRD, under the Psionic Feats section (it's from the XPH, but doesn't require you to be psionic or anything). It lets you give up the damage on an AoO, and in return they make a DC 10+damage you would have dealt reflex save or be unable to move any further that round.

Skjaldbakka
2007-09-06, 07:18 PM
I can't get onto SRD right now, so I imagine you might not be able to either.
Stand Still allows you to give up your damage on an AoO to stop your opponent's movement, unless they make a Reflex save DC 10+damage roll.
ninja'd-

That other effect is an Ironheart Stance, IIRC.

SadisticFishing
2007-09-06, 07:19 PM
Alrighty, I guess that feat doesn't exist, thanks anyways.

I always forget that the XPH is in the SRD. Thanks again.

AtomicKitKat
2007-09-09, 12:30 PM
The XPH version is non-Psionic? The one I have from PsiHB has a psionic point reserve requirement, IIRC.

martyboy74
2007-09-09, 01:06 PM
The XPH version is non-Psionic? The one I have from PsiHB has a psionic point reserve requirement, IIRC.

It is, in fact, non-psionic. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicFeats.htm#standStill) It is still awesome though.