PDA

View Full Version : JourneyQuest (YouTube series from the channel: Zombie Orpheus Entertainment)

PokéTriforce
2018-05-31, 12:36 PM
Z.O.E. has a D&D style series on basic YouTube (the non-pay version). This is a discussion can be anything about the series. At the time I posted this thread (May 31, 2018), they have 3 seasons...with a 4th season being worked on. I am a fan. If you enjoy RPG gaming, I'm sure YOU will be a fan, too! So...let's get talking about the series!

PokéTriforce
2018-05-31, 09:14 PM
I'm running a level-30 campaign. If the players reach the dimensional portal, I plan on having a paladin & his gargoyle (that can only tell lies) servant make a cameo (and then leave). ONWARD!

Mystic Muse
2018-05-31, 09:15 PM
I quite enjoy the things made by this group. Do you have a favorite thing they've made?

PokéTriforce
2018-06-12, 09:17 AM
I'm quite partial to JourneyQuest (hence the thread). I had, also, enjoyed their "reality TV" series (I can't remember its name). I'm still waiting for the JQ4 Kickstarter.

And don't forget the Dead Gentlemen Productions stuff, as well. My #1 is the Gamers series (the movies AND the seasons...plus "Natural 1" & "Humans & Households").