PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt fighter/Paladin of freedom

Shadow_hands
2018-06-01, 02:46 PM
I am playing a 5th level Aasimar gestalt fighter/Paladin of freedom and have been focusing more on feats for the fighter part.
My current feats are: Weapon Focus (great sword), power attack (fighter bonus feat [fbf]), cleave (fbf), endurance, and weapon specialization (great sword, fbf). I plan on taking greater weapon focus and specialization when I meet the prerequisites as fighter bonus feats. Also I’m going to be taking Resounding Blow as a 6th level bonus feat and Quell the Profane as a 10th level bonus feat.
I’m thinking of taking Celestial Mount next level but I wasn’t planning on focusing on mounted combat stuff.
So my question is: are there any feats that I should take or at least think about taking for the Paladin side of my character?
My current stats are: STR 19 DEX 16 CON 18 INT 16 WIS 18 CHA 16

zlefin
2018-06-01, 02:50 PM
what sources are available for you to choose from?

Thurbane
2018-06-01, 02:52 PM
You could make a decent Intimidate debuff/lockdown character with that base: grab Imperious Command feat, the Never Outnumbered skill trick, and the Fearsome armor enahncement (these can be found in Drow if the Underdark and Complete Scoundrel).

Shadow_hands
2018-06-01, 02:55 PM
what sources are available for you to choose from?

Anything really. If it’s too obscure I just have to run it by my DM.

zlefin
2018-06-01, 02:56 PM
once you start getting more paladin spells Battle Blessing (complete champion) is always handy. lets you cast many of the paladin spells as swift actions.