PDA

View Full Version : Cecaelias Miniature

Voltage89
2018-06-02, 01:06 PM
Hey everyone. I am playing in a new campaign and I am looking to possibly buy a miniature for my character. I am playing a storm sorcerer Cecaelias, but I can not seem to find a miniature for Cecaelias's anywhere. For those that do not know, a Cecaelias is a creature whom has a human like torso with 8 octopus testicles. If anyone has or knows of anywhere to buy something like this, I would love to know! Thanks!

Malimar
2018-06-03, 04:01 PM
Hey everyone. I am playing in a new campaign and I am looking to possibly buy a miniature for my character. I am playing a storm sorcerer Cecaelias, but I can not seem to find a miniature for Cecaelias's anywhere. For those that do not know, a Cecaelias is a creature whom has a human like torso with 8 octopus testicles. If anyone has or knows of anywhere to buy something like this, I would love to know! Thanks!
Did some searching, thought you might have the spelling wrong, turns out you've got it mostly right (but drop the S), but it's an obscure enough creature that there's not likely to be many minis of it. I'd just search for "octopus person", but I'm not getting any mini results for that, either.

8 octopus testicles
:smalleek: