PDA

View Full Version : Krieger from archer

nintendoh
2018-06-03, 02:43 AM
He's 100% the artificer. Focusing on constructs and universal items.

Willing deformity madness for flavor more then anything.

Maybe a dash of factorum for kicks.

Fights with wands?

Im forgetting a bunch of stuff so if you have anything to add feel free.

Venger
2018-06-03, 03:00 AM
what kinds of powers do you want him to have, what sources are allowed, what level are you starting at, etc.

fleshwarper, effigy master, or dread necromancer would all be good fits depending on what kind of minions you wanted him to have

Ramza00
2018-06-03, 10:17 AM
Krieger is a familiar.

http://fanfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/krieger-lucky-crackers-1-e1524654937626-750x450.png

So Krieger would be a Parrot Familiar which is stated out in Stormwrack. For people who do not have that book or just want to use d20 the Parrot Familiar has the exact same stats and benefits as the Raven Familiar and is specifically called out by Stormwrack as a reskined raven.

nintendoh
2018-06-03, 12:00 PM
Krieger is a familiar.

http://fanfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/krieger-lucky-crackers-1-e1524654937626-750x450.png

So Krieger would be a Parrot Familiar which is stated out in Stormwrack. For people who do not have that book or just want to use d20 the Parrot Familiar has the exact same stats and benefits as the Raven Familiar and is specifically called out by Stormwrack as a reskined raven.

This is why i said im forgetting stuff. No idea what your talking about.

Effigy mast would be best fit because he made robotic duplicates of the team. Fleshwarper would be a good fit because of pigly and goatly.

Venger
2018-06-03, 12:11 PM
The new season is like "dreamland," with the characters being assigned different roles. Krieger has been replaced with a parrot.

nintendoh
2018-06-03, 12:13 PM
Oh... I stopped when archer went into a coma from the actress fight.

Ramza00
2018-06-03, 12:27 PM

Well the two most recent seasons of Archer are effectively Wizard of Oz scenarios. One of them (season 8) was Archer set in 1940s film Noir in LA as a detective mystery, the other (season 9 the most recent and almost finished but a few episodes left) is set in 1930s in the South Pacific mixed with some Indiana Jones / Imperialism the Untamed Jungle shenanigans.

Well in this Wizard of Oz situation (in the movie many of the characters in Kansas are like characters in Oz) Krieger is a Parrot and Pam is bigger, larger, and more Amazonian.

So far I think this most recent season of Archer is awesome and much better than Dreamland in execution.

Venger
2018-06-03, 01:00 PM

I'd recommend dreamland. It was pretty good. I'm planning to wait til danger island concludes to watch through all 8 eps.