PDA

View Full Version : Holiday in Faerun?

werescythe
2018-06-06, 05:29 PM
I haven't seen anything like this but I thought I would ask and just double check. So I was thinking of creating a holiday in my campaign that is a cross between Halloween and Marti Gras. A night of candy eating, costumes, masks and revelry.

I was also thinking of maybe connecting the holiday somehow to the Archfey that has employed the players.

While I have a name for it and some ideas how to use it and make it a fun roleplaying experience for the players, I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't already something that existed in the DnD universe or even in Faerun. If there is something like this please let me know.

Thank you.

Ninja_Prawn
2018-06-07, 10:53 AM
I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't already something that existed in the DnD universe or even in Faerun.

A couple of years ago, I compiled a bit of a calendar of FR holy days (https://www.dropbox.com/s/89mor7r9rj7zh98/Holiday%20Matrix.xlsx?dl=0). It's rough, and I never put in what each holiday actually entails, but it might serve as a starting point for you to look stuff up on the wiki.