PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Fusion w/ D&D Wizard?

unseenmage
2018-06-07, 01:33 AM
So, what level/build wizard would be required for Goku to be able to fusion with them via the fusion dance?

Bonus senzu beans if there's a DBZ rpg out there that gets us an actual RAW or at least RAW-like answer. :smallsmile:
EDIT: I think this is the DBZ RPG (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_The_Anime_Adventure_Game) I was half remembering.

One free Raditz if we can figure it out for DB, DBZ, DBGT, and DBS. :smalltongue:

Because I had a weird dream, that's why.

Yael
2018-06-07, 02:27 AM
Are those Raditz to measure power levels? :smallconfused:

khadgar567
2018-06-07, 03:05 AM
answer to your question is actualy either 16th level psion or 5th level sphere caster with alteration sphere

Kelb_Panthera
2018-06-07, 03:20 AM
Son Goku could fuse with just about any PC class character, right down to first level. The technique only requires that he match his power to theirs and Son Goku has the ki control to bring his own down to that of a normal human. Unless, of course, the fusion dance has some minimum level of ki control as an unstated prerequisite. In that case you'd need some monk or ninja levels. How many is anybody's guess though.

khadgar567
2018-06-07, 03:44 AM
Son Goku could fuse with just about any PC class character, right down to first level. The technique only requires that he match his power to theirs and Son Goku has the ki control to bring his own down to that of a normal human. Unless, of course, the fusion dance has some minimum level of ki control as an unstated prerequisite. In that case you'd need some monk or ninja levels. How many is anybody's guess though.
you know it kinda depends on the fluff of the arc potara and dance allows martial charaters to join while my posts egoist and sphere parts needs villian to be full on magic based( not just mabufa based)

noob
2018-06-07, 03:50 AM
You can as a wizard use a prc or a runestaff to grab the shugenja spell that allows to merge with a horse.
Then you can merge with a horse and you just need to give an item of that shugenja spell to someone else and that person can merge with the same horse or you just polymorph directly the person you want to merge with into a horse.

Feantar
2018-06-07, 04:15 AM
So, what level/build wizard would be required for Goku to be able to fusion with them via the fusion dance?

Bonus senzu beans if there's a DBZ rpg out there that gets us an actual RAW or at least RAW-like answer. :smallsmile:

One free Raditz if we can figure it out for DB, DBZ, DBGT, and DBS. :smalltongue:

Because I had a weird dream, that's why.

While I know nothing about this answer, I will assume that their level should be, at least, over nine thousand.

noob
2018-06-07, 04:52 AM
While I know nothing about this answer, I will assume that their level should be, at least, over nine thousand.

Actually you can fuse with someone else at level 7(level 5 if you want to merge with a horse or if you are ready to write a scroll)

unseenmage
2018-06-07, 05:28 AM
Added a link to th OP to info on a DBZ rpg I half remember having the book for at some point.