PDA

View Full Version : Legends of Lone Wolf (Live Stream)

Zippdementia
2018-06-09, 09:52 AM
Hello, all! I'm not sure if anyone else here has ever played through the Gamebook series "Lone Wolf" by Joe Dever. It is a fantastic series, an epic adventure in the Choose Your Own format (but with battles and magic) with a single character spanning 20 books (and then 9 more books were written after starring a new character, before Joe passed away last year). The books were highly influential for an entire subset of gamers and DMs, not least of all myself, who has found Dever's influence to sneak into pretty much everything I do. I reference it several times in my campaign journals.

I have long wanted to do a solo run of Lone Wolf with a player, using the rules from 5e, which seem to me to perfectly fit the simple nature of the original rules and seem best suited to quickly convert its myriad of situations and adventures. Everywhere from deep disease ridden jungles to frozen wastelands, from other planes to high seas adventures, Lone Wolf eventually takes you there.

Well, today I finally get my wish! Beginning at 11:00am (GMT -8), I will be live streaming the first of a continuing series that is intended to take a single player (MorgaKnight) all the way from the first Lone Wolf adventure to the 20th (and from level 1 to 20 in the running). You can tune in at MorgaKnight's Twitch channel, linked below. The videos will stay up for a week or two after the event and then will be transferred to a permanent YouTube location (link to come later).

We will be playing regularly at this time, Saturdays at 11:00am (GMT-8) so if you ever want to tune in live, you can.

I hope anyone who has interest will join us!

https://www.twitch.tv/morga_knight

(*also, if you have an interest in reading Lone Wolf, the entire series is hosted for free at Project Aon (https://projectaon.org/en/Main/Books) with permission of Joe Dever)

Past Episodes:

Episode 1: Flight From the Dark (up to the Gourgaz fight) (https://youtu.be/qmOgR4MySGg) (*Note that this was our first time and we had some technical issues. Nothing too bad, and nothing experience breaking, but my audio is a little choppy to start. My audio gets much better after the first hour, when we switched audio programs. It is fixed for the rest of the episode and future episodes!)
Episode 2: Flight From the Dark (up to book's end) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXv4Y6Qlg5k)
Episode 3: Fire on the Water (up to Ragadorn) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSxuIVGnA9M&feature=youtu.be)
Episode 4: Fire on the Water (up to Hammerdal) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQ-52uNPzI)
Episode 5: Fire on the Water (up to the adventure's end) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV0M426ojbY)

Unoriginal
2018-06-09, 10:04 AM
Sounds interesting, but is it going to be the actual Lone Wolf as PC, another character in the same setting, or an adventure "in the spirit of the game books"?

SiCK_Boy
2018-06-09, 10:56 AM
I was (still am) a huge Lone Wolf fan.

You do know that they did an actual RPG game based on the Lone Wolf universe?

By the way, for those who are interested in the actual gamebooks, they were all made available, for free, by the author, and can be played online or offline on the Project Aon website: https://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home.

Talk about loving your fans as an author! One can only dream of getting a similar gift from Gigax, Arneson and other D&D founders (still, most older products can be obtained via legal means now, but hey, one can dream…).

Zippdementia
2018-06-09, 12:24 PM
Sounds interesting, but is it going to be the actual Lone Wolf as PC, another character in the same setting, or an adventure "in the spirit of the game books"?

It is the actual Lone Wolf, though from a female perspective. Character class Ranger, with disciplines kept in as extra abilities. And we'll be running the adventures fairly straight, with much of the description and dialog taken directly from Project Aon. I will mix up things a little bit here and there, and expand on some areas, but this is very much Lone Wolf as you know it.

Now if she should die at some point, I'd like to keep going and we would roll up another character to continue the adventures, maybe from a slightly different perspective. A Magician of Toran, perhaps? Or Grey Star? Or was there another Kai that secretly survived the massacre?

You do know that they did an actual RPG game based on the Lone Wolf universe?

By the way, for those who are interested in the actual gamebooks, they were all made available, for free, by the author, and can be played online or offline on the Project Aon website: https://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home.

I do know about the RPG (or RPGs, I should say, as there are three I know of)! I own them all, but I hate to say... I don't like them as much as DND 5. A lot of work went into all of them, but they just don't feel as fun to play as DND 5. Also I love converting things to DND 5 (look at anything else I've posted on the forums to see the truth of that...)

Project Aon is linked in the main post, though thank you for reposting! You can never have enough links to it. I've been a member there since 2004. It's an amazing gift from Dever.

JackPhoenix
2018-06-09, 12:31 PM
Lone Wolf was what brought me to fantasy and RPGs ages ago, Chasm of Doom borrowed from a friend, to be exact. It influenced my early GMing career heavily. I still think fondly of the series, but I don't think Kai knights could be translated into D&D easily. In a single-player game with pre-set protagonist, having the character as some sort of ranger/paladin/psion/mage hybrid soloing everything works, in proper TTRPG, not so much.

I normally don't watch streams, but I think I'll make an exception in this case.

It is the actual Lone Wolf, though from a female perspective. Character class Ranger, with disciplines kept in as extra abilities. And we'll be running the adventures fairly straight, with much of the description and dialog taken directly from Project Aon. I will mix up things a little bit here and there, and expand on some areas, but this is very much Lone Wolf as you know it.

Now if she should die at some point, I'd like to keep going and we would roll up another character to continue the adventures, maybe from a slightly different perspective. A Magician of Toran, perhaps? Or Grey Star? Or was there another Kai that secretly survived the massacre?

Banedon's progress sort of match Lone Wolf, you may meet him as a novice mage in Flight from the Dark, and he eventually ends up as grandmaster of Brotherhood of Crystal Star when Lone Wolf rebuilds the Kai order. He's also playable in his own mini-adventure, I think he would be decent candidate.

Zippdementia
2018-06-09, 01:06 PM
I normally don't watch streams, but I think I'll make an exception in this case.

The more the merrier! Good idea on Banedon, too. Definitely a candidate, especially if the player wants to play a wizard class.

We'll be getting started soon. The usual first game technical difficulties :)

Unoriginal
2018-06-09, 01:09 PM
If you're going to follow the books nearly at 100%, why use 5e instead of simply playing the books?

I mean, I'm not telling you not to do it, but the main difference between a Choose Your Own Adventure book and a RPG session is that the RPG has a technically unlimited number of choice for all situations and a much greater freedom of action and reaction.

Unless Lone Wolf is restricted to the choices in the book, things will get different pretty quick.

ImproperJustice
2018-06-09, 03:17 PM
Regarding NPCs: what about Grey Star?
He had that four book spin off and I could see a cool team up between the Shianti mage and Lone Wolf.

FYI: loved this series as a kid. Spent hours playing through the books and reading the latest Rifts worldbook....good times.

Zippdementia
2018-06-09, 04:32 PM
If you're going to follow the books nearly at 100%, why use 5e instead of simply playing the books?

Unless Lone Wolf is restricted to the choices in the book, things will get different pretty quick.

I think you'll find it will stay very much on track. I've run chunks of this game before in-person for people and as long as you are doing a solo campaign you'd be surprised how rarely people deviate. Joe was so good at writing, he really knew what people would consider doing and set strong strong goals to keep moving for. So unless you get a player who basically doesn't want to play this story, they tend to stick within the basic choices offered (and usually most improvisation can still be related to one of Joe's offered choices).

I also find DND 5 to be more dynamic than LW's system, not a surprise, right? So you get to do things with monsters like have them use a wider range of magic, try to grapple Lone Wolf, and do other fun things not able to be simulated by the original gamebooks.

Regarding NPCs: what about Grey Star?
He had that four book spin off and I could see a cool team up between the Shianti mage and Lone Wolf.

FYI: loved this series as a kid. Spent hours playing through the books and reading the latest Rifts worldbook....good times.

One dream would be to run Grey Star's campaign at the same time as Lone Wolf's and then bring them together at some point. We'll see if that comes together.

So glad you are having this opportunity to revisit your childhood. That's what makes it amazing for me :) That and getting to introduce Morgana to it.

EDIT: My audio gets better by the end and should be fixed for next time :)

JackPhoenix
2018-06-09, 05:30 PM
The books are pretty straightforward: you have set goal, and there's only so many ways to reach it. Obviously, if the player decide to ignore the goal and do her own thing, it'll all fall apart, but presumably, she's there to follow the story, not to run around on unrelated goals. There will be problematic parts... the capture during Shadow on the Sand could possibly be avoided, for example, but it's nothing a decent GM couldn't handle.

I've watched for a while, but got lag during the battle between teenage girl and overgrown lizard, I'll have to rewatch it later.

Zippdementia
2018-06-09, 05:46 PM
The books are pretty straightforward: you have set goal, and there's only so many ways to reach it. Obviously, if the player decide to ignore the goal and do her own thing, it'll all fall apart, but presumably, she's there to follow the story, not to run around on unrelated goals. There will be problematic parts... the capture during Shadow on the Sand could possibly be avoided, for example, but it's nothing a decent GM couldn't handle.

The hardest moments in the entire series comes in Book 2, which is by far the most linear of the adventures and really assumes a lot about the players' actions. Even as a child, it was the only book I ever said "I don't do any of that!" in response to the options. The whole "MURDER ON THE RAGADORN EXPRESS" bit is very reliant on the player (a) not guessing immediately that Parsion is the killer, (b) continuing to ride this death carriage instead of looking for another way out, (c) choosing to kill the attacker rather than confront them openly in front of the others, (d) running from the guards instead of trying to protest innocence.

I've had to do a LOT of reworking of those sections in preparation for Fire on the Water.

Everything else in the series is pretty easy. Even Shadow on the Sand has the option to escape capture worked into the book.

I've watched for a while, but got lag during the battle between teenage girl and overgrown lizard, I'll have to rewatch it later.

Hah, that was a very fun fight! I think a single hit from the Gourgaz's axe may have felled her. Level one characters, you know? Very happy to have you watching!

Unoriginal
2018-06-10, 03:39 AM

Well, I was more thinking about how a RPG character can do more, rather than just different for different's sake.

Befriend the people you met in a tavern. Spare a goon to get information. Convince a minor character to not do the bad idea they were going to do, or helping them with a problem with a different solution.

Hah, that was a very fun fight! I think a single hit from the Gourgaz's axe may have felled her. Level one characters, you know? Very happy to have you watching!

I'm not the most familiar with the Lone Wolf setting, but are the Gourgazs the kind of created-for-evil beings you can't try to talk with?

Interracting with a big lizard with a big axe sounds fun.

JackPhoenix
2018-06-10, 05:53 AM
Well, I was more thinking about how a RPG character can do more, rather than just different for different's sake.

Befriend the people you met in a tavern. Spare a goon to get information. Convince a minor character to not do the bad idea they were going to do, or helping them with a problem with a different solution.

Sure, but in that regard, it's not that different from running published adventure or something. Creators can't think of everything, and the GMs have to improvise, no matter what.

I'm not the most familiar with the Lone Wolf setting, but are the Gourgazs the kind of created-for-evil beings you can't try to talk with?

Interracting with a big lizard with a big axe sounds fun.

Pretty much all of Darklords' minions are about as willing to communicate with the heroes as Tolkien's goblins and trolls are. They were all artificially created to serve as warriors for evil in a setting where the basic conflict is pretty much evil vs. good (or rather, evil vs. everyone, including other evils). I think only a very few of them know human language to boot. You can try diplomacy with humans, but generally, when you face them, you're enemies, and their goals include your death most of the time, whether it's the bandits disrupting trade on orders from rogue noble, guards in a palace of a lord you're infintrating (though they may try to capture you instead, they won't let you get away just because you've asked nicely) or savage barbarians serving an evil mage.

For the context of the situation mentioned above, the encounter happened after the forces of evil started a war with human kingdoms, wiped out not-Jedi order with the character as only survivor, and were just attacking fleeing refugees (including some pretty ugly children). This Gourgaz just downed royal prince who rode to save the refugees and was about to kill him. There wasn't much time to try diplomacy.

Unoriginal
2018-06-10, 06:17 AM
Sure, but in that regard, it's not that different from running published adventure or something. Creators can't think of everything, and the GMs have to improvise, no matter what.

That's my point. The improvisation element can make the adventure end in a very different way than what was thought by the writers. At least in the details.

Pretty much all of Darklords' minions are about as willing to communicate with the heroes as Tolkien's goblins and trolls are.

Well, Tolkien's goblins and trolls were actually fairly willing to communicate, outside of combat.

They were all artificially created to serve as warriors for evil in a setting where the basic conflict is pretty much evil vs. good (or rather, evil vs. everyone, including other evils). I think only a very few of them know human language to boot. You can try diplomacy with humans, but generally, when you face them, you're enemies, and their goals include your death most of the time, whether it's the bandits disrupting trade on orders from rogue noble, guards in a palace of a lord you're infintrating (though they may try to capture you instead, they won't let you get away just because you've asked nicely) or savage barbarians serving an evil mage.

Fair. Not different from most D&D enemies, in the end.

For the context of the situation mentioned above, the encounter happened after the forces of evil started a war with human kingdoms, wiped out not-Jedi order with the character as only survivor, and were just attacking fleeing refugees (including some pretty ugly children). This Gourgaz just downed royal prince who rode to save the refugees and was about to kill him. There wasn't much time to try diplomacy.

Oh, I know that, I wasn't talking about this one in particular.

I just found the idea of talking with one to be funny, in a context where such an interaction would be possible (ex: you're disguised and they're guarding a place the person you're disguised as is allowed in).

Zippdementia
2018-06-10, 08:58 AM
That's my point. The improvisation element can make the adventure end in a very different way than what was thought by the writers. At least in the details.

I’m totally open to that if it comes up. Prince Pelathar is alive right now, for example because she cured him. I’m already planning something special because this happened that doesn’t happen in the books.

There just are not that many situations where it can arise. Pretty much everything that wants Lone Wolf dead in the series WANTS HER DEAD with no other options for appeasement. You aren’t going to barter with Zahkan Kimah, or Arch Druid Cadak, or Gnaag, or a Helghast. The possibility for conversation might come if Lone Wolf were willing to go evil, but then Kai would take away her powers and we would go to a different character anyway.

Joe knew he was writing semi-linear books when he made the series. He really worked hard to make it so that his players wouldn’t constantly be questioning what they were given for options.

The other big motivation not to try and think too far outside the box (when it comes to
Combat) is that this is a solo game. One wrong step and things can go bad really fast. It helps keep things on track because Lone Wolf isn’t going to waste a turn trying to talk an enraged Baknar down.

Estrillian
2018-06-10, 10:42 AM
Although I never played through all the books in order (I got Lone Wolf around the same time I encountered Dragon Warriors, and went down the more tabletop route), I have a bunch of the books, and two of the RPGs, as well as the Greystar books (which I did play — badly), so its great to see you doing this. I'll need to watch it though, because I can't quite envision it with 5E rules.

Zippdementia
2018-06-10, 04:48 PM
Although I never played through all the books in order (I got Lone Wolf around the same time I encountered Dragon Warriors, and went down the more tabletop route), I have a bunch of the books, and two of the RPGs, as well as the Greystar books (which I did play — badly), so its great to see you doing this. I'll need to watch it though, because I can't quite envision it with 5E rules.

It's always nice to meet more people who know of Lone Wolf, even if they didn't play all the books.

5E rules I think fit it really well. I think that's because Joe started Magnamund as a DND Basic game and DND Basic really influenced the creation of DND 5.

Zippdementia
2018-06-16, 10:02 AM
We'll be playing again today, in 3 hours (11:00 GMT-8)! Technical issues should be taken care of, so we will actually start on time today...

It's not a huge channel yet, but that just lets us pay more attention to the people who do come :)

If you love Lone Wolf, then we hope to see you there!

https://www.twitch.tv/morga_knight

Zippdementia
2018-06-20, 01:51 PM
We have our first permanent link up, for those who missed the first episode and want to check it out! See the first post for the links. I'll keep the front updated as we add more episodes.

Things to watch for:
- the origin of Susan, mighty warhammer!
- the tragic end of the Kai!
- giaks love techno!
- The prince is sponsored by Johnson and Johnson!
- DONT GO UNDER THE HILL!

Zippdementia
2018-06-28, 12:19 AM
Head’s up: our next session will be this SUNDAY instead of Saturday, and will take place at 1:00pm (GMT-8). This isn’t a permanent switch, just for this week due to my travel schedule.

JackPhoenix
2018-06-28, 04:31 PM
Nice. Sunday doesn't clash with my regular D&D games (I could watch the first episode because the game was moved to Friday for RL reasons), so I'll get to watch this one live.

nweismuller
2018-06-29, 09:19 AM
This is officially extremely cool. Lone Wolf was an awesome thing to grow up on as a kid, and seeing it adapted into a solo D&D campaign has all of my attention- and it led me to read through the entire campaign archives you have on the campaign Karrina was from and its sequel. Definitely enjoyed the stories, there. Thank you so much for this!

Zippdementia
2018-07-01, 07:32 PM
I've put up the link to episode 2 on youtube, see the front page.

This is officially extremely cool. Lone Wolf was an awesome thing to grow up on as a kid, and seeing it adapted into a solo D&D campaign has all of my attention- and it led me to read through the entire campaign archives you have on the campaign Karrina was from and its sequel. Definitely enjoyed the stories, there. Thank you so much for this!

Thanks for joining us today! I had a blast talking with you about the books and hope to have you watching again! I've added a little something to the ending of Book 2, so I hope you are there to see it!

That's super impressive that you read through all of the blogs. I'm glad you are enjoying them. We are about to turn them into a radio-play style podcast, so I'll be sure to let you know when that goes live.

Knaight
2018-07-01, 07:39 PM
This sounds interesting - for all that it's basically running a module the particular module is solid, and I do have a soft spot for those old school gamebooks. Slightly different ones (Fabled Lands, which I'd also recommend), but with some similarities, albeit much more site based and sandbox like.

Talk about loving your fans as an author! One can only dream of getting a similar gift from Gigax, Arneson and other D&D founders (still, most older products can be obtained via legal means now, but hey, one can dream…).
We basically got that similar gift with the OGL.

nweismuller
2018-07-01, 08:24 PM
I have to say I liked your take on Helghast immunity to normal weapons. It never strikes me right when some fleshy being is utterly immune to just being pulverised, but you're take, where it's technically possible to take them down with standard weapons but basically not something you ever need to concern yourself about being possible in a game is about right.

(Maybe, hypothetically, there were cases where multiple Kai masters with weaponmastery hedged in a Helghast and disassembled it systematically from all sides using their amazing skills historically, but it's not like this is a case you'll need to worry about in a campaign.)

Mikal
2018-07-01, 08:48 PM
Just want to point out there's an actual
Rpg system that came out a year or so ago based on the lone wolf world.

Might want to consider using that over d&d.

Zippdementia
2018-07-02, 12:40 AM
Just want to point out there's an actual
Rpg system that came out a year or so ago based on the lone wolf world.

Might want to consider using that over d&d.

I'm well aware of all of the Lone Wolf RPGs. I own them all, in fact, and helped kickstart one of them :)

I dig Lone Wolf in its various forms, but Joe wrote these adventures originally for his Dungeons and Dragons group and it just seems to fit right when I convert them to D&D 5. I love D&D 5 and find it much easier to use to play through the books than even the official Lone Wolf systems! I find them far too limiting in terms of combat (except the Mongoose one, which is frankly a huge mess).

I have to say I liked your take on Helghast immunity to normal weapons. It never strikes me right when some fleshy being is utterly immune to just being pulverised, but you're take, where it's technically possible to take them down with standard weapons but basically not something you ever need to concern yourself about being possible in a game is about right.

(Maybe, hypothetically, there were cases where multiple Kai masters with weaponmastery hedged in a Helghast and disassembled it systematically from all sides using their amazing skills historically, but it's not like this is a case you'll need to worry about in a campaign.)

Speaking of the Mongoose RPG, this was actually an idea I took from there, where Helghasts have damage reduction but enough damage can get through that eventually they will die from non-magical attacks. It takes forever, but this explains how they can't do things like, say, swim through non-magical lava and survive :)

Zippdementia
2018-07-06, 11:18 AM
Just a heads up to nweismuller and anyone else who wishes to tune in this weekend: we are back to Saturday at 11 (GMT-8). This will be a shorter session, maybe only a couple hours, but it will be a roller coaster of a ride, taking us through the remainder of Book 2. Hope to see you there!

Zippdementia
2018-07-13, 04:43 PM
A note that we won't be playing this weekend, because of family commitments. However, we will back the Saturday after, that's Saturday the 21st, at our usual time!

Also, Episode Three is posted and is up on the front page of the post! Check it out to be entertained by a growly captain voice, by massive head trauma, inspiring sea speeches, and Lone Wolf continually losing all of her items!

Zippdementia
2018-07-21, 11:24 AM
Just a reminder that we'll be going live around 11:00am (GMT-8) today! Hope to see at least Nweismuller there!

Unoriginal
2018-07-21, 01:29 PM
Padded armor isn't great. She couldn't get normal winter clothes?

nweismuller
2018-07-22, 04:30 AM
Crap, I totally missed that stream. Got distracted by a lot of other things. Hope to see you next week!

Zippdementia
2018-07-28, 03:17 PM
Just a quick note: we will be livestreaming tommorrow, Sunday, at 11:00am! We will play at Noon :smallsmile:

This session should finish up the Caverns of Katle, one way or the other. This book has a lot of possible endings... Lone Wolf dying, Lone Wolf living but failing to capture Vonotar, Lone Wolf capturing Vonotar and succeeding at her quest... each one I’ve planned for, but I don’t know which Morgaknight will achieve! Check in with us tomorrow and discover along with us the fate of Lone Wolf!

Caverns of Kalte is my favorite of the first five books just for its incredibile atmosphere :) Speaking of which...

Padded armor isn't great. She couldn't get normal winter clothes?

I liked the challenge of making the environment affect EVERYTHING. Can’t even take great armor into Kalte! I also love how much more scary it makes the solo game: it drives home that she should be sneaking around Ikaya, not trying to get into battles. That said, I’ve hidden some better armor in the castle, if she can find it!

Zippdementia
2018-07-28, 03:22 PM
Oops! Said 11, meant noon tomorrow! We will stream at NOON.

Zippdementia
2018-07-29, 04:46 PM
Thanks to everyone who watched us live today! If anyone wants to watch the episode, head over to Morgan's twitch page (see first post) and check it out! It was a great session. Big changes will happen next time for the series. I don't want to give too much away but...

... Lone Wolf has died, and now a new character will be created to carry on the legend! Find out who the new character will be next week, Saturday at 11:00am (GMT-8). Hope to see you there!

JackPhoenix
2018-07-29, 07:18 PM
I liked the challenge of making the environment affect EVERYTHING. Can’t even take great armor into Kalte! I also love how much more scary it makes the solo game: it drives home that she should be sneaking around Ikaya, not trying to get into battles. That said, I’ve hidden some better armor in the castle, if she can find it!

In the books, you can combine the padded waistcoat with the chainmail waistcoat (and later bronin vest, IIRC). It makes sense, as it's essentially a gambeson, but D&D doesn't have rules for combining armors.

And sorry to hear that LW is dead, but curious who'll be her successor!

Zippdementia
2018-07-30, 11:19 AM
In the books, you can combine the padded waistcoat with the chainmail waistcoat (and later bronin vest, IIRC). It makes sense, as it's essentially a gambeson, but D&D doesn't have rules for combining armors.

And sorry to hear that LW is dead, but curious who'll be her successor!

I think you are correct about the combining of armors! I did consider using Pathfinder's winter gear worn over armor, but basically that would have just provided a descriptive change to the adventure (ie. you are not cold) rather than give her an obstacle to overcome, which is why I went with weaker armor.

I'm excited for the reveal of who will come next. I think Morgaknight has created a compelling backstory and it is eventually going to tie back in to the Kai Lords in an exciting and interesting way.

Zippdementia
2018-08-04, 08:57 AM
Just a note: we will be starting an hour later than usual today, and will game at noon (GMT-8). Hope to see you there as you meet Morgaknight’s replacement for Lone Wolf.

Zippdementia
2018-08-04, 01:16 PM
One more update: Morgaknight is running late (she has family in town) so we will play at 12:45.

nweismuller
2018-08-04, 07:31 PM
Another fun session. Thanks to both of you!

Zippdementia
2018-08-08, 08:35 AM
Episode four has been posted on the front page! We're a little behind on the youtube links, this episode is back when we were in book two, taking Lone Wolf through her infamous carriage ride. The Agatha Christie-inspired ride has had its central mystery changed a bit, for long time Lone Wolf fans, so even those who have read the books may be surprised!

We will next play (Chasms of Doom: Part 2) on this Saturday, 11am (GMT-8) barring any changes in Morgaknight's schedule!

Zippdementia
2018-08-17, 09:52 AM
This weekend I think we may reach the conclusion of Chasm of Doom! Strap yourselves in for some heavy combat this Saturday at 11:00am (GMT-8)

Zippdementia
2018-08-25, 12:21 AM
Episode five is posted on youtube for those who missed it on Twitch! This is up to the end of book 2. We are already on book 5 in the live play, however, so if you'd like to catch that we are playing tomorrow at 11:00am GMT-8!

Episode five: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV0M426ojbY

Zippdementia
2018-09-02, 10:41 AM
Sorry we didn't game yesterday! As Morgaknight's twitch reported, we both have family in town. We had talked last episode about playing tomorrow, Monday, but those plans fell through. I have OTHER family coming down next weekend as well, so we are going to try and fit a game in somewhere. I'll keep you posted.

So right now we don't have a date for the next game, BUT the future of the game is still very very certain. We love this too much to stop :) At worst we will be back to play on the 15th.

Zippdementia
2018-09-05, 01:23 PM
Okay! We have a date for the next game! This coming Sunday the 9th at 3:00pm (PST). We'll find out what happened to Morgaknight's unconscious character...

Zippdementia
2018-09-14, 12:18 AM
Next game is Saturday the 15th, 11:00am! Back to our usual time, hopefully sticking with that for a while.