PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Pyrokineticist Bolt of Fire

cartejos
2018-06-11, 07:26 AM
Saw a thread from a long while ago about optimizing the Bolt of Fire. I can get it to 16D6 I believe:

Demon Bloodline
Scout 1/bl/Barbarian 1/bl/Warblade1/Pyrokineticist 5/bl/Pyrokineticist 5/Legacy Champion 4

Just kinda threw it together, looking forward to other opinions/upgrades.

It's only got 2D6 more than what I saw of Scout 3/PsyWar 2/PyroK 10/Leg Champ 5

I have heard of a Flaming Homer, but I can't find the build anywhere and don't know if it has to do with the whip or the bolt. If the whip, then I guess it's kinda irrelevant, but if it's the bolt I'm curious.

kalos72
2018-06-11, 08:32 AM
Can I ask why your looking to do this?

I have been playing with the Pyro myself alot lately...

cartejos
2018-06-11, 02:03 PM
I'm not looking into it for any specific reason, I like to know the applications of various optimization measures so that I might be able to extrapolate the essence of the procedure to possibly apply it to other builds. I am currently building a tristalt for a solo campaign, weird rules for it though, DM wants me to be an elf, I wanna play a melee lockdown base with a sorcerer spellcasting on one side, off topic yes, but optimization in general gets my brain juices flowing to be able to more clearly work on my character, have been working on this tristalt for some time now, as their is no start date in the near future