PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Ehlonna prestige class

Thanos92
2018-06-12, 05:29 AM
Hi all!

So, one of my players would like a prestige class for his Swift Hunter (classic Swift Hunter Ranger/Scout). His character is extremely devoted to Ehlonna and I'd like to build up a sort of "Ranger of Ehlonna" prestige class. I know about Fleet Runner of Ehlonna but I'd like something more bow-oriented.
I know there are different good prestige classes for Swift Hunters or rangers in general, but I'd like to create something special and flavor not necessarily optimized or perfect, just a gift.
Any suggestions or ideas? Everything is fine.

Thanks a lot.

PrismCat21
2018-06-12, 04:18 PM
Taking Prestige Class levels will stop the progression of Swift Hunter, as it relies completely on Scout and Ranger levels.

As you're the DM, you can house rule otherwise. That also means that to it can take just about any class/prestige class and fluff it as Ehlonna themed in some way.

The Swift Hunter Handbook would be a good idea for him to read through.
The Scout Handbook gives good suggestions for multiclassing and prestige classing. Just fluff it as a Ehlonna class.

The main pieces of information we need is more about his character concept, what he wants to be able to do, his play style, and if he focuses on ranged fighting or melee fighting.

Palanan
2018-06-12, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Thanos92
I know there are different good prestige classes for Swift Hunters or rangers in general, but I'd like to create something special and flavor not necessarily optimized or perfect, just a gift.

You might look at the Wildrunner in Races of the Wild. It's intended for rangers and could mesh well with the swift-hunter aspect of the character.