PDA

View Full Version : That guy stories

Kevin Drake
2018-06-15, 03:22 PM
Honestly i have yet to encounter a "that guy" but in the second session of my last campaign (the 4th overall session i had ever done). I used our party's sorcerer (played by best friend) as a meatshield against kobolds with shock touch and he was the only one out of all of us who was guarenteed to tank the damage with his mcguffin. He was understandably angry about it but could see the reasoning behind it. That was really the only that guy moment in the campaign until i got kicked out in the tenth session due to the dm being unable to deal with my natural hyperactivity. But yeah anyone got any good "that guy" stories

Scripten
2018-06-15, 03:42 PM
Honestly i have yet to encounter a "that guy" but in the second session of my last campaign (the 4th overall session i had ever done). I used our party's sorcerer (played by best friend) as a meatshield against kobolds with shock touch and he was the only one out of all of us who was guarenteed to tank the damage with his mcguffin. He was understandably angry about it but could see the reasoning behind it. That was really the only that guy moment in the campaign until i got kicked out in the tenth session due to the dm being unable to deal with my natural hyperactivity. But yeah anyone got any good "that guy" stories

There's a saying going around about identifying "That Guy". I think it might apply in this situation.