PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Master of many Style / Brawler build. need some in put on my build

Nosta
2018-06-15, 03:44 PM
Stats are
STR:(13) DEX:(18) Con:(14)
INT:(10) WIS:(13) CHA:(7)

The build is

Brawler (2) (1) Brawler (2)

Feats

LV(1) Power Attack
LV(1) Weapon Finesse
LV(2) Two Weapon Fighting
LV(2) Pummeling Style -
Lv(3) Jabbing Style -
Lv(3) Dodge
Lv(3) Stunning Fist
LV(5) Mobility

nmitchell2
2018-06-16, 03:22 AM
Not much to go on here but I see Pummelling Style so I assume you're going unarmed, I have a Brawler/Master of Many Styles character who is an optimised unarmed damage machine so I will share that with you and hopefully you can take from it what you need.

My build is Half Orc, Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 8/Monk (Master of Many Styles) 1, character level 9. If, you can talk your DM into letting you use Unchained Monk with the Master of Many Styles (like I did), do because it keeps your D10 Hit Die and full BAB progression. I took my first 2 levels in Brawler, took my Monk level at character level 3 and progressed Brawler from there on out. The optimal feats for damage are Power Attack and Dragon Ferocity (requires Dragon Style and 5 ranks in Acrobatics), Pummelling Charge grants you Pounce (requires Pummelling Style, 12 BAB and 8 Brawler/Monk levels). The rest of my feats went on the Dirty Trick feat line; if I can't kill something/everything with my attacks I can screw it over with Dirty Trick. You want to pump Str to skyrocket your DPR, Mutagen boosts Str and I will take a 4 level dip in Barbarian for Rage and Rage Powers too. He will pick up Superstition for saves and Reckless Abandon for flavour and accuracy. If he ever gets there, at level 20 he will be Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 15/UnMonk (Master of Many Styles) 1/Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4.