PDA

View Full Version : Griffinguy24's Homebrew 5E Feats - Help appreciated!

griffinguy24
2018-06-15, 08:17 PM
So, after trying to workshop a single homebrew feat in a prior thread, I decided that, instead of posting more threads, I'd just make a new thread for any homebrew feats I might make.

I welcome any and all feedback and hope that if I've made something under/overpowered, I can try and make it usable for your game table.

Multiform Mastery
Prerequisite: Wild Shape
Choose one of the following monster types: aberrations, celestials, dragons, fey, fiends, monstrosities, oozes, or plants. You may use Wild Shape to transform into a creature of that type.
All other rules governing Wild Shape, such as swim and fly speeds and maximum challenge rating, apply as usual.
You may take this feat multiple times, each time choosing a different type of monster

Natural Weapon Master
Prerequisite: Natural weapon attacks (through race, feat, class feature, spell, or magic item)
You have trained to use your natural weapons with deadly accuracy. You gain the following benefits:

You can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attack and damage rolls of your unarmed strikes when using a natural weapon
When you hit with an attack using a natural weapon, you can roll one of the weapon’s damage dice an additional time and add it as extra damage of the weapon’s damage type. Once you use this ability, you can’t use it again until you finish a short or long rest.
When in combat, other creatures provoke an opportunity attack with your natural weapons from you when they enter your reach

Summoner
Prerequisite: able to cast spells
You are able to summon creatures with greater variety, and with less effort.

You add the spells find familiar, find steed, and conjure animals to your spell list
If casting a spell that conjures a creature to do your bidding requires concentration, you may cast a second spell requiring concentration simultaneously