PDA

View Full Version : Other Forums?

Miklus
2007-09-08, 12:50 PM
This forum is for D&D and comics and so, and I respect that. But I feel a rant coming on. Where is there an english-speaking forum where I can give you USAians the verbal spanking you so richly deserve? :smalltongue: Where can i duke it out with communists, religious fanatics and enviromentalists?

Links would be nice...

FdL
2007-09-08, 12:53 PM
4chan?

(character limit kills my timinggggg lalalaaa)

Vaynor
2007-09-08, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't exactly suggest 4chan...

Ichneumon
2007-09-08, 01:42 PM
You think there is something wrong with environmentalists, communists and religious fanatics?:smallamused:

bosssmiley
2007-09-08, 01:52 PM
4chan?

Now that's just cruel. :smallamused:

Cyrano
2007-09-08, 02:24 PM
Communists, Religious Fanatics and Environmentalists have better things do with their time then duke it out on the 'tube'rena.

Brickwall
2007-09-08, 02:38 PM
This forum is for D&D and comics and so, and I respect that. But I feel a rant coming on. Where is there an english-speaking forum where I can give you USAians the verbal spanking you so richly deserve? :smalltongue: Where can i duke it out with communists, religious fanatics and enviromentalists?

Links would be nice...

In order:
Communist countries
Theocracies
Most environmentalist groups have their own forums

And coincidentally, none of those have to relate to the US, so there'll be at least some people who will not just go ahead and flame you back. Most will, though.

Shadow
2007-09-08, 02:39 PM
Jack Squat directed us to The Veritas Sanctum (http://z12.invisionfree.com/The_Veritas_Sanctum/index.php?act=idx) a while back to talk about the subjects that are not allowed here.
It's actually quite a good place to debate pretty much any topic.
People are (for the most part) articulate and consice.

A verbal lashing would be answered in kind, I believe, but if you're just looking to debate stuff it's a great place to hang out.

Miklus
2007-09-10, 11:45 AM
You think there is something wrong with environmentalists, communists and religious fanatics?:smallamused:

No, they are fun! Well, for a while...

4chan looks like some kind of...I can't even say that here. Veritas looks alright, but there is not much activity. Come on, there's got to be better forums out there.

Ichneumon
2007-09-10, 12:08 PM
I know some Dutch forums of political parties, but I think it would be against the rules of giving them, (and they aren't of much use if you can't speak Dutch)

Exachix
2007-09-10, 02:35 PM
I REMEMBERED IT!

I know (or knew) the owner of this site... http://www.thepoliticalcapital.com/ ...it's a site for discussing political views and such.

I used to be on it... but I left... AGES ago.

I did run a... debation.. forum ages ago... I still have it.. but it's a dead as a fish...

Save spambots >.<.

ForzaFiori
2007-09-10, 02:54 PM
4chan?

no.
just no.

Bob_the_Mighty
2007-09-10, 04:01 PM
I actually do. Here. (www.criticalfumble.net) It has a gaming forum I used to frequent, as well as a board called Gamers: Ethics and Religion.

heretic
2007-09-10, 05:17 PM
I used to be on a forum called the LNF...google them.

They're all HARDcore conservative to the point of fascism and I had five or six accounts banned before they blocked my IP address...couldn't handle what I had to say...

Jack Squat
2007-09-10, 07:55 PM
Jack Squat directed us to The Veritas Sanctum (http://z12.invisionfree.com/The_Veritas_Sanctum/index.php?act=idx) a while back to talk about the subjects that are not allowed here.
It's actually quite a good place to debate pretty much any topic.
People are (for the most part) articulate and consice.

A verbal lashing would be answered in kind, I believe, but if you're just looking to debate stuff it's a great place to hang out.

I should probably pop in on that site again, seeing as how I'm a mod and all...