PDA

View Full Version : Feats for an adult Golden dragon with no class levels

Mrark
2018-06-18, 06:25 AM
I am playing a 15 lvl campaign in a quite rich world, so we all have a **** ton of great equipment and are important dudes kicking other important dudes’ asses. In this scenario, my character gained the respect of a golden dragon, and the master is letting me choose both Feats and spells known for this dragon. Since I am not such an expert, could anyone help me with choosing the best feats and spells known? Thanks a lot

Crake
2018-06-18, 06:40 AM
Practised spellcaster will give the dragon a decent bump in the strength of their spells, and the "strength of the true form" spell is an immediate action 1st level spell that lasts for 1 round and lets the dragon use it's own physical scores in it's alternate form (which usually just uses the physical scores of an average member of the race, so for a dragon in human form, it would have 10 str/dex/con).

As an aside, if you can convince your DM to allow other things beyond feats and spells, picking the loredrake archetype will reduce it's HD from d12 to d10, but give it 2 more levels of sorcerer casting, and the spellhoarding dragon psychosis changes it's casting from sorcerer to wizard, which would go from having access to 3rd level spells, to having access to 5th level spells.

Fouredged Sword
2018-06-18, 08:27 PM
Entangling exhalation is good.