PDA

View Full Version : Question on OOTS shirts

RabidEel
2018-06-19, 09:58 AM
(I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but it's about OOTS merchandise, so I'm guessing it maybe goes here?)

I have a much-loved pink "vampires hate solar power" shirt that now has a hole in it. I'm trying to get a replacement, but I'm having trouble finding a regular pink woman's t-shirt. There's woman's t-shirts in just white, and there's (out of stock) men's t-shirts in pink, and I can't figure out where I ordered the original from. It's my favorite shirt, I need to find the right replacement, can anyone help me?

Rogar Demonblud
2018-06-19, 11:07 AM
You probably got it from the CafePress store. Head there and see if they're still up as an option; they were last I checked.

RabidEel
2018-06-19, 11:19 AM
There's no place to get it but from the Cafe Press store, as far as I can see.

Rogar Demonblud
2018-06-19, 12:45 PM
Well, Café Press used* to be at Cons, so you could get stuff there (usually just shirts, as they could make them on site. Other stuff ordered and later shipped). So you could have picked up the shirt that way as well. Or just got it as a gift.

*Honestly, no idea if they still do this.

RabidEel
2018-06-24, 10:59 AM
Is there anyone I can contact?

AceOfFools
2018-07-14, 03:15 PM
Asking Google "Cafe Press Customer Service" lead me to this page: https://www.cafepress.com/p/help-contact-us

They even have a phone number you can call directly, which is more than you often get out of these web-form contact pages.

Over the past 2~3 years I've learned Google is better about helping find customer service contact info than the webiste of the service you're trying to contact.