PDA

View Full Version : Board Issue Table Buttons Greyed Out?

Rendakor
2018-06-20, 06:59 PM
Hello,
I'm trying to post a homebrew class, but my table buttons are all greyed out except for the generic "Table" button, which just dumps a bunch of crazy code into the message box. Is there a guide somewhere for how to format stuff using this code? Are the presumably useful advanced table buttons something gated behind account age/post count, or is it possibly a browser (or addon) issue on my end?

Edit: I should clarify. I'm posting from my PC on Windows 7, using the latest Firefox.

Rockphed
2018-06-20, 07:28 PM
The table buttons un-grey when you switch to WYSIWYG mode. I've seen a table guide around, but I don't remember anything about it to search. It was...not recent.

Jasdoif
2018-06-20, 07:41 PM
I've seen a table guide around, but I don't remember anything about it to search. It was...not recent.This thread, I'm assuming?

Rendakor
2018-06-20, 08:32 PM
The table buttons un-grey when you switch to WYSIWYG mode.
How do I do that?

Jasdoif, thanks for the link, that's very helpful!

Jasdoif
2018-06-20, 08:35 PM
How do I do that?The button in the very upper-left of the editor box will enable WYSIWYG mode (or switch back to source editing, if you've enabled WYSIWYG mode already).

Rendakor
2018-06-20, 08:43 PM
The button in the very upper-left of the editor box will enable WYSIWYG mode (or switch back to source editing, if you've enabled WYSIWYG mode already).
Aha, thanks!