PDA

View Full Version : What's a good digital character sheet program/site?

LordBlade
2018-06-21, 01:17 PM
Something to let us conveniently pass characters around.

Galacktic
2018-06-21, 01:18 PM
The standard is Hero Lab, which requires a purchase but I'm partial to Myth-Weavers for a free option.

PhantasyPen
2018-06-21, 01:24 PM
I will second Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/) for having the most comprehensive and easily-shareable characters sheets.

Psyren
2018-06-21, 04:27 PM
There are also several spreadsheet templates out there for Google Drive that let you do more complex things, like calculating your numbers dynamically as your buffs and gear change, and playing gestalt characters.

Goaty14
2018-06-21, 04:49 PM
Hands down, Mythweavers. No question about it.

lylsyly
2018-06-21, 04:56 PM
There are also several spreadsheet templates out there for Google Drive that let you do more complex things, like calculating your numbers dynamically as your buffs and gear change, and playing gestalt characters.

Do you have any links for those, especially Gestalt (please please pretty please).

LordBlade
2018-06-21, 05:26 PM
I remember having an Excel program of some sort years back, that had the info from like, everything ever... and let you just put in info and it would work out a lot of stuff for you (like racial/class traits, etc).

lylsyly
2018-06-21, 05:51 PM
I know Excel fairy well but every one I have downloaded over the years doesn't handle Gestalt or doesn't seem to work (yeah, I make sure macros are enabled). I can handle minor formula glitches, but can never seem to figure out what is wrong.