PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar (Game thread)

Pages : [1] 2

Raistlin1040
2007-09-08, 11:24 PM
Player list

North
Ra1ser Blade-Philthy Animal Taylor, lynched day 2
Korias-The Roadie, killed night 5 by the hicks
Bookboy-Lemmy, killed by the hicks night 1
Khaldan-Jimi Hendrix, killed night 4 by the hicks.
Scatman
Neodan-Fast Eddie Clarke, killed by the hicks night 2
Vespe-Slash, lynched on day 3
Helgraf-Sonny, Killed night 3 by the hicks
Jontom Xire
Zar Peter
Castaras
Fleeing Coward-Dave Grohl, lynched day 1
CurlyKitGirl-Cher, killed night 3 by the hicks.
Dragonprime
Almighty Salmon
Flying Elephant
ZRS
Therarde
Traveling Angel-Hick, lynched day 4

"THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE BATTLE OF THE BANDS COMPETITION! OUR FIRST BAND TONIGHT IS BLUE OYSTER CULT!'' Booms the announcer's voice over the PA system. The lights dim and the band comes out to the stage. They launch into "Don't Fear the Reaper", with a guy who looks a bit like Will Ferrell just whacking the crap out of a cowbell. Right at the beggining of the guitar solo, the power is killed, and the band stops playing.

"What's going on?" asked Raistlin, setting aside his mike and looking out into the darkness. He spotted a light, coming from a lighter, and then a lit cigarette over by the generator.

"Did you do something?" As soon as those words were out of his mouth the figure grabbed for something in his pocket, and threw it. It was a little silver harmonica and it pierced Raistlin's heart. A few gunshots were heard, and Raistlin's bandmates dropped dead as well.

The figure tipped his 10-gallon hat and threw his cigarette on the ground. He laughed an odd half-laugh half-hiccup and threw a whiskey bottle at a judge.
"Rockstars, I've got one thing to say to you all. It's...a psychobilly freakout" He laughed as the musicians and judges scrambled away, hiding in their tour buses. He turned, and 4 other figures joined him in walking away from the carnage. The bodies of the band lied on the stage, forgotten. The musicians hid in their tour buses until dawn, then daring to come out. They had all day to find a person to kill. It was only a matter of time.

Raistlin, the narrorator and Buck Dharma was killed by the hicks. Day begins and will end in about 48 hours.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-08, 11:36 PM
Vespe peeks out of his bus.

Wow. First concert and people are already dying. This can't be good...

He steps out. He's wearing a white suit and round glasses.

Ah well, the show must go on, right? Right? :smalleek:

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-08, 11:44 PM
TA looks through the windows of his bus over to Raiser_B1ade.

"Hey, I remember that rebel..."

((This is revenge something in Ultimate Greed, otherwise I would point at someone random))

Jontom Xire
2007-09-09, 12:10 AM
Noooooo. BOC are my favourite band! Well, one of them. And why "Don't Fear The Reaper"? It's not even their best song.

How could you kill Buck?!?! That's just not right!

Raistlin1040
2007-09-09, 12:12 AM
((I like BOC too. That's why I cast myself as Buck. And it's Don't Fear the Reaper because that is my favorite song of theirs, (Godzilla is a close 2nd) and I appreciate Irony. Getting killed in the middle of Don't Fear the Reaper was too ironic for me to pass up.))

Castaras
2007-09-09, 02:19 AM

((This is revenge something in Ultimate Greed, otherwise I would point at someone random))

(( Heheheh.

It's a pity I don't have anyone to get revenge against....Hmmmm... ))

The Resident Pieanist picks up a pie, eyes searching the crowds.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-09, 02:49 AM

I actually deserve this so i won't point back.

Zar Peter
2007-09-09, 06:20 AM
A thin figure with a guitar stalks through the camp, nearly crying!

What's this mess! A dead body? But we just wanted to have fun here. Who's resposible for this?

((A player list in this thread would be nice!))

DraPrime
2007-09-09, 08:55 AM
Dragonprime looks at the mess, and waves his drumsticks angrily. "Hicks always have to ruin everything!"

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-09, 09:12 AM
Salmon "The Fish Man" Pokes his head out of his Bus and looks towards the others.

"Hey! Keep it down guys.. Your upsetting the vibe of my fish!" :smallmad:

He pulls his head back in and continues feeding his aquatic creatures.

@V: (A sushi salesman?! Are you freakin' kidding me? :smalltongue:)

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-09, 09:23 AM
Dave the sushi saleman wakes up in the bus just as "The Fish Man" passes him.

Great, I finally get to attend a concert and people are already getting killed. I wonder if that Salmon guy would let me borrow some fish to experiment on.

((When in doubt, point at the Salmon :smallamused: ))

@^ Why not?A Sushi Salesman has as much right to attend a concert as any fish nut :smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2007-09-09, 10:34 AM
A thin figure with a guitar stalks through the camp, nearly crying!

What's this mess! A dead body? But we just wanted to have fun here. Who's resposible for this?

((A player list in this thread would be nice!))

((Your wish is my command))

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-09, 11:38 AM
A small teenager looks around. "Well, if this is a rock concert I see why I had to sneak out of the house." She is only marginally shockedby the carnage due to media over-exposure.
However, she is still wearing a Queen t-shirt and looking upset about the deaths of BOC. She points at FE "I'm not drunk. I'm definitely drunk so why am I seeing Dumbo?" SHe slowly backs away from the elephant and bumps into someone.

Korias
2007-09-09, 08:10 PM
From one of the trailers, you hear a loud crash, and then smoke starts pouring out of one of them. Korias stumbles out, and a few people rush to the caravan with fire extinguishers. As he sits on the ground, he makes a mental note not to trust The Talking Salmon about doing pyrotechnics indoors.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-09, 11:40 PM
Isn't Scatman a rapper? That's not Rock!

Jontom points at Scatman.

Vhaidara
2007-09-09, 11:42 PM
Semi-random Point at JX

(He's been a WW in almost every game I've played.)

Neodan282
2007-09-09, 11:44 PM
I Point at Jontom because I need to point

Jontom Xire
2007-09-10, 12:07 AM
Thanks, BookBoy.

I've hardly ever been a werewolf in any game! WW VIII was my first and I started playing at WW IV!

I've also never previously been a bad guy in any variant (apart from Revolution where almost everybody either is or becomes an agitator at some point).

Hmm...someone fabricating evidence....suspicious, very suspicious.

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-10, 12:11 AM
I am, reminded of Pirates III (read through it at some point), where everyone was screaming for his head and he was... just a random passenger. You were in that Bookboy, I only read it out of boredom, and I remember.

Zar Peter
2007-09-10, 12:34 AM
The thin figure points at Fleeing Coward!

Oh my god! Take that fish away! I can't stand the smell!

Helgraf
2007-09-10, 12:37 AM
Young man. Early twenties. Throwing up into a bucket in the corner after seeing the devastation on stage. He staggers over toward the band area.

"It's not enough to find these psychobillies and hang 'em. We have to rock even harder to show 'em they can't stop the music. They'll NEVER stop the music. Who's with me?!"

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-10, 03:50 AM
"What the..? Is that SUSHI? Oh for the love of god! you killed poor innocent fish for food!

Get out of here man, you're a disgrace.."

*Points at Fleeing Coward*

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-10, 05:32 AM
Well, since if I feed them, I have the right to eat them. It not like those goldfish were going to live that much longer and I assure you they didn't suffer...much

Vhaidara
2007-09-10, 05:59 AM
I am, reminded of Pirates III (read through it at some point), where everyone was screaming for his head and he was... just a random passenger. You were in that Bookboy, I only read it out of boredom, and I remember.

(Yeah, well, I also got lynched while on vacation day two or three.)

Khaldan
2007-09-10, 04:46 PM
*points at fleeing coward*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-10, 05:08 PM
*Points at Fleeing Coward*

Seriously man. How can you eat a living and thinking creature? Wierdo.

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 05:25 PM
Dragonprime waves his drumsticks angrily (again). Will you all just shut up about the fish already. There's more important things going on. We've been invaded by hicks, and we need to kill some!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-10, 05:28 PM
Well...hicks eat lots of meat. Fish is meat. Therefore Fleeing Coward is a hick.

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 05:34 PM
Hmmm, but sushi doesn't seem like something hicks eat. Seriously, since when have the hicks been into japanese food? If there's anyone who likes japanese food it would be us rockers.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-10, 05:41 PM
Makes sense...but, if you recall, sometimes hicks try to badly imitate other cultures. There is a substantial difference between the Big Mac and an original German hamburger. He could be one of them.

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 05:47 PM
Well then we only need to sample some of his sushi. If it's any good then we don't kill him. *uses drumsticks as chopsticks to eat a piece of Fleeing Coward's sushi and offers a piece to Vespe Ratavo* Hmmm, what do you think?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-10, 05:51 PM
Vespe takes a slight step away.
I'm a vegetarian.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-10, 05:55 PM
Salmon looks towards Vespe.

"Good man! Good man!"

He then looks towards Dragonprime in digust.

"Cmon man.. Throw the sushi away. Any form of dead fish is the devil's food! And that's not cool.."

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 05:55 PM
Right, sorry. Well the salmon isn't very fresh. I say we kill him.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-10, 06:00 PM
There we go. Some senseless killing of other people as opposed to innocent fishies ought to do us some good. Until then...

Vespe heads back into his trailer to practice.

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-10, 07:12 PM
Doesn't anybody in this world like sushi? I'm not even using llama meat this time and everyone still wants to kill me.

((Points at JX, this looks like the only way I might have a chance to save myself.))

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 07:51 PM
You used llama meat in your sushi once? Now you're definitely a hick. No doubt about it.

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-10, 08:09 PM
Well it was a dead llama, no point letting perfectly good food go to waste. If anyone's a hick here, it be you.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-10, 08:11 PM
Vespe walks out of his trailer.

Was this llama in question wearing a mask, by any chance? :smallfurious:

Vespe appears to be clenching his fists as he says this.

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-10, 08:29 PM
I can't say I can remember the specific features of that llama, it was when I was young and foolish. Would have been dead too if I hadn't found a lookalike wandering the town as I was hiding from the angry mobs.
However, buying some of these delicious and nutritious sushi could help jog my memory good sir.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-10, 08:34 PM
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and assume it wasn't the Llama, and not bash your head in.

The point remains though.

Vespe glares at the sushi salesman and walks back into his trailer.

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-10, 09:18 PM
The zombie sits alone, strumming a battered old Telecaster as he practises a song he'd written earlier.

"C minor? D...that doesn't sound really right...D7? No...C. There we go." He nods his head to the music as he plays a quiet little tune.

"No...and I really liked that band. They had something going with that cowbell...hmmm." He scribbles "more cowbell" onto a stray sheet of paper, resolving to work some more cowbell into the next song.

"I don't have much to say. But, I'm with my fellow animal rights activist there," he nods to Vespe, yet points at Fleeing Coward.

"Peace, man. Groovy."

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-10, 09:29 PM
We've got a vegetarian and a hippie here and you people are calling me a hick? How does that make any sense?

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-10, 09:59 PM
Shifts point to Fleeing Coward.

I'm fairly certain JX is innocent, and this is the only other bandwagon that I see.

Helgraf
2007-09-10, 10:55 PM
Your logic does not follow. *Helgraf points at Fleeing Coward*

Raiser Blade
2007-09-10, 11:08 PM
Hey man, your convalod.. contaluted... consmangled.... your hillbilly logic is messing with my vibe.

*points at Fleeing Coward

Jontom Xire
2007-09-11, 12:05 AM
((Points at JX, this looks like the only way I might have a chance to save myself.))

Two can use that tactic, FC :)

Jontom points at Fleeing Coward.

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-11, 12:41 AM
((Well, death I see so guess I'll just have to accept it. This is what I get for landing in a band where the other members seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet.))

Flying Elephant
2007-09-11, 09:35 AM
Goodbye, FC!

DraPrime
2007-09-11, 02:56 PM
Dragonprime looks at FC with a confused expression. How does a hippy and a vegetarian here somehow not make you a hick? Points at FC

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-11, 03:54 PM
Vespe walks out and up to the zombie.

Right on, man.

He continues to where everyone is.

Are you really so surprised? Rock is the language of the hippies, man. Ever heard of a little band called The Beatles? John Lennon? Never heard Give Peace a Chance?

Dude. :smallannoyed:

Raistlin1040
2007-09-11, 07:58 PM
As Fleeing Coward is brought to the stage, where the bodies of Raistlin and the members of BOC still lie, he tries in vain to reason with the mob.

"Come on guys? Do I look like a hick to you. I mean, really? I'm a drummer. Hicks don't have drummers. They have like...I don't even know man. I'm a bit high right now. And that's another thing. Hicks are alcoholics, not druggies! Come on guys. Bail me out!"

The mob drags him to his feet and produce an axe. Or rather a guitar shaped like an axe. And it looks like it has been sharpened quite well. Fleeing Coward tries one last time.

"Please! My name is Dave! Dave Gr-" He is cut off. Rather literally in fact. He falls to the ground. The mob quickly goes through his possessions. He owns a pair of drumsticks inscribed with the name "Dave Grohl". Also inside is a copy of a Nirvana CD, a Foo Fighters CD, and a few pictures of himself, autographed with his name.

Fleeing Coward, Dave Grohl of Nirvana and the Foo Fighters, was killed. Night begins, and will end in about 24 hours.

Korias
2007-09-11, 08:02 PM
Looks like they got The Best of You, FC.

DraPrime
2007-09-11, 09:06 PM
Dragonprime bows his head. A moment of silence for our enormous mistake.

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-11, 10:12 PM
((Meh, there's just no reasoning with these mobs, I could have claimed to been god and they'd still lynch me))

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-11, 10:59 PM
Well, whoops.At least we didn't lynch the seer on day one like we did in YOW.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-12, 01:38 PM
"YES!! A member of Nirvana died. I hate that stinking group. Give me Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Queen and Glam Rock any day." Moderately happy at the death of Nirvanas' band member she saunters off to look around the festival humming something under her breath. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE11Zrrp24I)

((Due to parents and college(see most other flipping WW games for details) I apologise for not posting often/at all some days and will conyinue erratic posting until I sort out the problems))

Therarde
2007-09-12, 03:35 PM
((Eek! I just noticed the thread.))

Some guy stumbles out of a van, clutching his head, and notices the dead people. Woah...that's messed up.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-12, 04:28 PM
Oooh...this isn't good..
Vespe shudders.
Now everyone is going to call me a hick...
Vespe sits down and sighs.

DraPrime
2007-09-12, 05:04 PM
I don't think your a hick. Your a vegetarian after all. What sort of hick doesn't eat meat?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-12, 05:11 PM
You make a very convincing point, my friend.

Hmm...perhaps we should "inspect" some of these trailers' kitchens? If you catch my drift? :smallamused:

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-12, 07:27 PM
"Aww...and I was such a Nirvana fan. No care for the Foo Fighters, though, so it evens out.

"Still...such a mistake. We should be more careful in the future."

DraPrime
2007-09-12, 07:32 PM
I agree vespe, but we can't be sure. A hick could be pretending to be a vegetarian to deter suspicion. Even Almighty Slamon, or YOU could be doing this.

Therarde
2007-09-12, 07:33 PM
If anyone is looking at the guy from earlier, he is wearing a name tag that says "Some Guy". Some Guy looks around. Where'd my guitar go...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-12, 07:49 PM
Hey, woah woah, take it easy man. I'm not a hick, I can guarantee you that. Besides, everyone knows that one pretending to be vegetarian would have made it incredibly obvious, and not just make it an off-hand remark. :smallannoyed:

DraPrime
2007-09-12, 07:51 PM
I wasn't accusing you of being a hick. I was just trying to make a point. Those hicks can be devious. Makes me wonder why we don't employ better security at these concerts.

Korias
2007-09-12, 08:17 PM
I wasn't accusing you of being a hick. I was just trying to make a point. Those hicks can be devious. Makes me wonder why we don't employ better security at these concerts.

Because its Waynestock. You really think that they have security at Waynestock?

Raistlin1040
2007-09-12, 08:22 PM
((Technically, It's Raiststock. But whatever)

Therarde
2007-09-12, 08:53 PM
Some Guy walks around, looking at all the stuff. At least I didn't miss the first show. So, what's this stuff I'm hearing about hicks or whatever? Dunno why they would be around at a place like this.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-12, 10:33 PM
As the day begins, the rockstars begin to leave the tour buses and investigate the scene looking for any dead people. After a few minutes, a cry is heard from the sound room. After rushing to the scene, you all spy Bookboy impaled on a control lever. Left on his body is a bloody playing card, and a note. The note reads

"So much for the Ace of Spades. Eh?
-Tex"

A quick investigation of Bookboy's things reveals a base guitar, a deck of playing cards composed completely of Aces of Spades and a copy of a Motorhead CD.

Bookboy, Lemmy of Motorhead and Hawkwind fame has been killed by the hicks. Day begins, and will end in approximatly 48 hours.

Khaldan
2007-09-12, 10:34 PM
I don't like that travelling angel person.

*points at TA*

Vhaidara
2007-09-12, 10:39 PM
(Oh well. To be perfectly honest, my exposure to diffeent bands is so limited that I ended up in a band I'd never heard of.)

Raistlin1040
2007-09-12, 10:43 PM
((Well if you are into Hard Rock or Metal I'd suggest you check out Motorhead. They're good. Here's Ace of Spades, or "Bookboy's Death Theme"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsu0z8rjxao&mode=related&search= ))

Vhaidara
2007-09-12, 10:44 PM
(Nah. Not really my thing. I mostly listen to my dad's Rush, Boston, Styx, etc CDs.)

Raistlin1040
2007-09-12, 10:46 PM
((To each his own. I like Rush, and Styx. Boston, not so much.))

Vhaidara
2007-09-12, 10:50 PM
(Which half of Styx, Shaw or drama? I can never remember name. I think it's Dennis something.)

Raistlin1040
2007-09-12, 10:52 PM
((Since I'm a passive Styx fan and not a huge lover of their music, I can honestly say I have no idea what you mean. Also, let's quit spamming my thread.))

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-13, 12:12 AM
I don't like that travelling angel person.

*points at TA*

What's this? do you have any evidence beyond gut instinct?

Actually, I'm gonna just Point at Raiser_B1ade for lack of actual leads.

Korias
2007-09-13, 05:54 AM
Korias sits on the stage and ponders. This cant be good... We need to find whos doing what, and fast. Korias then gets up and heads over to TA, asking, Who do ya think That guy (Raiser_B1ade)is?

Raiser Blade
2007-09-13, 02:12 PM
Well i'm not a SPY!!

Cookie for the reference.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-13, 04:01 PM
I really didn't get the reference...

And until someone comes up with a logical or semi-logical reason why we should go about killing this guy, I see no reason to
Point at Raiser_B1ade

Okay, maybe I will. :smalltongue:

psst, if it's not perfectly clear, I did point at him

Therarde
2007-09-13, 04:09 PM
Some Guy sees all the pointing. Woah, lets not get ahead of ourselves. We might be dealing with a tricky situation. All this pointing won't get us anywhere. What we need to do is take everyone, throw them in a room, and put some of the hardest rockers of all time on full blast. I'd say that in a few minutes all those hick's brains should have melted.

Zar Peter
2007-09-13, 04:12 PM
So, we have to point and so I point!

Points at Raiser_B1ade.

until I get any better suspects.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-13, 04:24 PM
*Points at Raiser B1ade*

No real leads here either, so i'll just follow the bandwagon.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-13, 05:05 PM
It's from some Hertz commercials. >_>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EO40ssHTUTk

It's sorta funny and appropiate.

Anyways i *point at myself

Just to let you guys know. I am from a band i just forget who else was in my band.:smallredface:

Therarde
2007-09-13, 05:19 PM
Hmph, nobody ever likes my ideas... He points at Raiser_B1ade.

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-13, 05:21 PM
The zombie strums the guitar, singing a song by another band that he sort-of likes:

"All your dreams are made
When you're chained to the mirror like a Raiser_B1ade,
Today's the day that all the world will see..."

Helgraf
2007-09-13, 11:55 PM
"I'm not fond of bandwagons, but I got nothin'."

*Helgraf points at Raiser_B1ade*

Jontom Xire
2007-09-14, 01:36 AM
I'm afraid I'm really distracted by being in Israel and the fact that I fly back tomorrow. However I will try to get an analysis of voting patterns done at some point. In the meantime, I point at Ra1ser Blade not least because he's pointing at himself and seems happy to die.

Neodan282
2007-09-14, 09:36 AM
I point at T_A for starting the bandwagon! I know for a FACT that Raiser B1ade is innocent!

Castaras
2007-09-14, 09:41 AM
*points at Neodan282 because I don't like random bandwagons*

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-14, 12:23 PM
Points at Raiser_Blade

((no time for RP text now. And have nothing else to go on for now))

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-14, 06:11 PM
*wonders how his default point started a bandwagon*

"In Raiser's defense I don't really have much against him, but we are flying kinda really blind."

Flying Elephant
2007-09-14, 06:54 PM
I don't know... Bandwagoning away! Points at Raiser Blade.

North
2007-09-14, 09:12 PM
Points at Raiser Blade

Since he pointed at himself...

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-14, 09:28 PM
Hmm...after thinking it over...basically, people who point at themselves are rarely wolves/pirates/hicks/whatever in these games. It never makes sense, but there ya go.

Since the only lead here would be that T_A started the bandwagon, I'll go with that instead.

*changes point to Traveling_Angel*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-14, 09:30 PM
You make a very good point, my rotting friend.
*changes point to Traveling_Angel*

Therarde
2007-09-14, 09:58 PM
Meh, all the cool kids are doing it.

Changes vote to Traveling Angel.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-14, 10:31 PM
It may be worth pointing out that experience has shown us that werewolves don't usually start bandwagons. In fact it is not the first point that starts a bandwagon, but somewhere about the third or fourth. And anyone who has been playing or watching Ultimate Greed knows exactly why TA pointed at Ra1ser Blade.

So I think Vespe, Zar Peter, or Almighty Salmon are more suspicious. However I also find it odd that Ra1ser Blade claims to be in a band but to have forgotten who his band mates are. Very suspicious. In a game like this the only ones you can trust are your band mates. You save the PM and you PM them and start dialogue and so on. On the other hand Neodan claims to know Ra1ser is innocent, presumably because they are in the same band, so that stays my hand.

Neodan, can you let us know how you are so sure that Ra1ser Blade is innocent? Right now he seems to me to be the most suspicious person in the game.

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-14, 10:42 PM
I said earlier that I didn't point at Raiser for any decent reason. I just used him as my point when I didn't have any clues, and wanted to stay well clear of auto-lynch. Actually, I was kinda hoping something like this would happen, but that's just petty vengeance.

Neodan282
2007-09-14, 11:43 PM
Jontom: You are correct, Me and Raiser are band members.

Helgraf
2007-09-15, 12:27 AM
Ehh, I've got no more intel here than for the other.

*Helgraf changes his point to Travelling Angel*

Raiser Blade
2007-09-15, 03:49 AM
Jontom: You are correct, Me and Raiser are band members.

I accidently deleted that pm when i was clearing my inbox.

Can you send me a list of our other band-mates neodan282.

I know it makes me seem suspicous to say i forgot who my bandmates were. If i was actually a hick i don't think i would have brought that up.

I don't think TA is a hick so for now no point.

Korias
2007-09-15, 06:09 AM
Now, I face a dillema. Neodan sided with Raiser, which means either A: Their both hicks, but raiser is scryable as human, or B: Their both human.

I'll change my point to TA.

DraPrime
2007-09-15, 07:47 AM
points at traveling angel

Raistlin1040
2007-09-15, 09:18 AM
OK, with all the pointing and change pointing, I got confused. So far, I think I have a tie 7-7 for TA and Raiser. Could someone confirm this please? Also, pointing for this round is closed, because I let it run an extra 8 or 9 hours anyway.

Neodan282
2007-09-15, 09:27 AM
Raiser: I'm your only Bandmate (Thats alive).

Jontom Xire
2007-09-15, 11:26 AM
OK, with all the pointing and change pointing, I got confused. So far, I think I have a tie 7-7 for TA and Raiser. Could someone confirm this please? Also, pointing for this round is closed, because I let it run an extra 8 or 9 hours anyway.

Damn. I was on a flight for something like 6 hours and then had to go shopping and do the washing. I was considering changing my point. Now I missed my chance.

Oh well.

Korias, I don't understand your point you were making. Were you saying that Ra1ser Blade has been scried?

Raistlin1040
2007-09-15, 11:46 AM
OK. It's a tie. I flipped a coin (Heads=TA, Tails=Raiser, and it came up tails.)

The day begins with everyone pointing at Raiser and begin to drag him away before noon. However, a voice speaks up, casting suspicion on Traveling Angel. The mob begins to split, some siding with Raiser, the other with Travelling Angel. A few choose simply to point randomly, or not point at all. The day passes quickly, with the mob sqabbling like children over who to kill. No one can reach a decision, and after the deaths of the others, everyone is wary of killing the wrong person.

Finally, the executor gets tired of waiting. He comes out of his bus, weilding the Guitar/Axe and slams it on the ground in anger. "Someone must die today, or it's a victory for the hicks!" In the confusion, Raiser is thrown to the stage.

"I'm innocent sir. Perhaps a bit drunk but that's easily re-"
Raiser is cut off as he promptly vomits off to the side. The executor frowns and brings the guitar down, killing Raiser. In his pockets are a LOT of drugs, as well as a Motorhead CD, a pair of drumsticks, and a piece of paper detailing a tour idea he created.

Raiser, Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor of Motorhead fame was killed. Night begins, and will end in about 24 hours.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-15, 05:25 PM
Another innocent killed..we really ought to start getting people's bandmates to speak out...but that might give away Hendrix and Slash, since they're here solo...

Raiser Blade
2007-09-15, 06:15 PM
A freakin' coin flip. :smallannoyed:

Isn't their a more reasonable way to decide a tie. :smallfrown:

Oh well anyways...
Curse you Jontom for having to go shopping. *waves fist in air :smallwink:

Edit: I just realized i could have saved myself by pointing at TA. The reason i didn't was at the time i believed him to be innocent. I still do and i guess if it comes down to two band members it might as well be me that dies anyways.

So @ TA if you are a hick then....:smallfurious: .

Raistlin1040
2007-09-16, 02:33 PM
The day sets in, and the rockstars leave their buses in a state of dread and sadness. 3 innocents have died, and the musicians have a feeling that this mornming will be no different. They begin to search the grounds, looking for traces of a fallen comrade. After searching the stage, they find a trapdoor, presumably used to lift bands up in performances. They go down the trapdoor, and light a match. As they search through maze of tunnels, they find a trail of blood. They follow the trail, and in the darkest corner of the underground maze, they find Neodan, his neck snapped in a gruesome angle and a bloody banjo lying at his feet. As his possessions are searched, he is shown to have a guitar catologue, a few worn picks, and picture of himself with Bookboy and Raiser.

Neodan, "Fast Eddie" Clarke was killed by the hicks. Day begins and will end in about 48 hours.

Castaras
2007-09-16, 02:50 PM
Suspected that would happen. What with Neodan saying that he was a band member and all.

I'm going by the suspicious bandwagons and such of yesterday and pointing at Travelling_Angel.

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-16, 03:10 PM
@ Castaras: I maybe should have made this clearer, but I pointed at Rasier because I wanted to point every day, lessing the chance of auto-lynch, and because I was still a bit miffed at him for Ultimate Greed. So, rather then point at myself or someone random to stave off auto-lynch, I just pointed at him when we lacked leads.

Castaras
2007-09-16, 03:11 PM
That's an acceptable arguement, really.

*removes point from TA*

Then it'd be looking at the people who followed your lead. Third person on the bandwagon and all that.

DraPrime
2007-09-16, 07:24 PM
Dragonprime bows his head. Another respectable rock star dead.

*points at TA*

@TA: Sorry, but I'm not exactly believing you just yet.

Zar Peter
2007-09-17, 01:04 AM
From the "jumping early on bandwagons" point of view I would suspect Vespe Ratavo or Almighty Salmon (jumped on both bandwagons early).

Zar Peter points at Vespe Ratavo

Jontom Xire
2007-09-17, 08:51 AM
I'll second that. I don't know how anyone can find TA suspicious for pointing at Ra1ser. Loads of people point at someone different and so are the first pointer without it kicking off a bandwagon. It's much more likely to be third or fourth point where the hicks are hiding. Having said that, I think I'm pointing out how suspicious I am for pointing at Vespe Ratavo.

Actually I just checked and this is only second point.

Rasitlin, can we have a summary on the first post of roles and rules, and also who died, when and how, please. It would really help as I haven't been making notes the way I usually do.

Thanks.

Castaras
2007-09-17, 09:58 AM
Gonna have to agree...Although this is making me suspicious with the third on bandwagon thing, heh.

*points at Vespe*

Flying Elephant
2007-09-17, 12:39 PM
It makes sense, I guess. Points at Vespe.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-17, 12:44 PM
"Meh. I got nothing. I'll go with you guys."
Curly indicates Vespe may very well be in all possibilty a Hick.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-17, 12:53 PM
Me neither. I'll just hop on the bandwagon.

*Points at Vespe*

Jontom Xire
2007-09-17, 01:41 PM
Gonna have to agree...Although this is making me suspicious with the third on bandwagon thing, heh.

*points at Vespe*

That's alright, we'll just lynch you next turn ;)

Korias
2007-09-17, 03:44 PM
Well, I can tell you that I'm finally in contact with a Seer. He knows that TA is a band member.

Now, Vespe on the otherhand, hasnt been scried by this seer/fool (If he his the fool. We dont know yet.) If you wait and decide to lynch somebody else, we can confirm it. But, since it doesnt really matter, Lets Lynch Vespe and see what comes of it.

Therarde
2007-09-17, 04:07 PM
Huh, I'll point at Vespe. Best lead we have so far.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-17, 04:12 PM
Vespe looks around.
*sigh*
Go ahead...but you'll regret it...idiots...

But you might want to remember who started this bandwagon. You know, Zar Peter. *pointlessly points*

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-17, 05:46 PM
Oooo, Bandwagon... Must...Not...Join... screw it.

Points at Vespe

Zar Peter
2007-09-17, 05:50 PM
Sorry Vespe! You may be innocent but someone has to go and we have no other lead than the voting records. (And you are not in my band!)

Raistlin1040
2007-09-17, 06:45 PM
I'll second that. I don't know how anyone can find TA suspicious for pointing at Ra1ser. Loads of people point at someone different and so are the first pointer without it kicking off a bandwagon. It's much more likely to be third or fourth point where the hicks are hiding. Having said that, I think I'm pointing out how suspicious I am for pointing at Vespe Ratavo.

Actually I just checked and this is only second point.

Rasitlin, can we have a summary on the first post of roles and rules, and also who died, when and how, please. It would really help as I haven't been making notes the way I usually do.

Thanks.

I'll get on it tomorrow K? I'm really tire tonight and I'm going to be in a few minutes.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-18, 06:10 PM
*winces* But...Vespe is my friend. Why did you have to kill him? *sighs*

Vespe is attacked by the angry mob, and after being beaten within an inch of his life, is dragged up to the stage. The mob shouts for blood, wanting to avenge the deaths of Motorhead and Dave Grohl. Vespe can't seem to form a coherent sentence, but whether that's from getting his ass kicked or by having a hangover none can say. He struggles, knocking on of his captors off his and makes a break for it. He sprints down, and jumps off the stage, and continues running. The mob chases Vespe across the stadium, and finally corner him by a cliff.

"Give it up Vespe. We've got you cornered. Give up."

In answer, Vespe lights up a cigarette, and blows a long breath of smoke in the executioner's face. He stands on the edge of the cliff, and draws something out of his pocket. It's a top hat, with a belt around it. He tosses it on the ground, and leans back, falling off the edge, laughing all the while.

"See you in hell boys!"

Vespe, Slash, was killed. Night begins, and will end in about 24 hours.

((Well Vespe, you can rest easy knowing I gave you the coolest death scene ever.))

DraPrime
2007-09-18, 06:16 PM
Dragonprime stands speechless, mouth wide open with shock. Oh my god, we just killed, one of the greatest guitar legends of all time. Someone will pay, and that someone is Zar Peter, the one who originally asked for Vespe's death. *points at Zar peter*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-18, 06:17 PM
((Thank you so much, Raist...told you all that you'd regret it...but no one listens to me...:smallamused: ))

Korias
2007-09-18, 06:18 PM
Well... This is almost exactly what happened in YOW, except we killed off the baner. And it wasnt me this time.

Sorry bout that Vespe...

DraPrime
2007-09-18, 06:19 PM
Vespe, just want you to know, I never pointed at you. I pointed at TA originally.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-18, 06:21 PM
Dragonprime stands speechless, mouth wide open with shock. Oh my god, we just killed, one of the greatest guitar legends of all time. Someone will pay, and that someone is Zar Peter, the one who originally asked for Vespe's death. *points at Zar peter*

*Psst* It's nighttime.

DraPrime
2007-09-18, 06:22 PM
My bad. Let's assume I say that when morning comes.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-18, 06:27 PM
I'll probably forget, so if you can, just quote it in the morning.

Neodan282
2007-09-18, 06:45 PM
Fast Eddie sees Slash and asks if he want's to play poker.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-18, 07:01 PM
((I'd love to, but I'm, you know, dead. Read the posts. :smalltongue: ))

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-18, 07:11 PM
(( So is he, I think he wants to play Ghostly Poker. Spoooky. ))

Korias
2007-09-18, 08:10 PM
A Message from the Seer:
TA and Zar are Band Members, but the bands they are in is unknown.

More to come as the game progresses.

Therarde
2007-09-18, 08:25 PM
Some Guy sees the killing of Slash. Dammit. We need to figure this stuff out before all this killing. With that, he heads off to merge into the crowd.

DraPrime
2007-09-18, 09:14 PM
Korias, how to we know you're telling the truth?

Korias
2007-09-18, 09:32 PM
Korias, how to we know you're telling the truth?

You see, You dont. Thats the point: you dont know what I am because I'm in contact with the seer, so unless you want to get the devil out here, you cant tell who I am. But from what the seer tells me, Zar and TA are innocent.

DraPrime
2007-09-18, 09:39 PM
Hmmmm, to believe, or not to believe? That is the question. If I disbelieve Korias I could potentially kill a regular person, but then I could discover whether or not Korias is in contact with the seer. On the other hand, if I believe him I could save a life, or I would be blindly following a hick. Decisions, decions. :smallsigh:

Zar Peter
2007-09-19, 06:04 AM
Maybe we could beg the bad guys if they could kill me this night? Then we know that the seer really is the seer!

Jontom Xire
2007-09-19, 09:21 AM
Zar, I doubt the Hicks would be so obliging, but if you like we could lynch you tomorrow.

Zar Peter
2007-09-19, 11:37 AM
Zar, I doubt the Hicks would be so obliging, but if you like we could lynch you tomorrow.

Yeah, great idea, Joos!

The seer scried a villager! Let's lynch him to see if the seer was correct.
Everybody can lynch a scried wolf, WE lynch scried villagers!

* Sits down and sings some songs for peace and revolution *

(BTW sorry Vespe, bad luck, I think if I lead a bandwagon you can bet that I not only am wrong, no it's a important role for the villagers, too)

Raistlin1040
2007-09-19, 08:22 PM
As dawn breaks, the stars leave their buses of solitude, and venture out into the stage area. What sits before their eyes, shocks and disgusts them. CurlyKitGirl and Helgraf lay next to each other, their hands holding, and their bodies mangled. CKG seems to have been beaten to near death with a banjo, then stabbed with a broken whiskey bottle, and Helgraf has over a dozen bulletholes sprinkled throughout his body. As one would imagine, there is quite a bit of blood. However, most of it has been moved away from the two lovers, and written on the ground in front of them. The blood spells out

"These two loverbirds made the mistake of straying from their cozy bus. See to it that you don't make the same mistake.

-Tex"

CurlyKitGirl and Helgraf, Sonny and Cher were killed by the hicks. Day begins, and will end in about 72 hours.

(I'm leaving in about 40 to go out of town for a day, so I'll do the next day in 3 day, not the usual 2. Sorry for the inconviniance.)

DraPrime
2007-09-19, 08:56 PM

Just to remind you of what I said Raistlin.

Khaldan
2007-09-19, 09:24 PM
Guys, I happen to be in contact with the other seer/fool, and he says that Travelling angel happens to be a hick. Anyone want to see which one is the fool and which is the seer?

*points at TA*

Helgraf
2007-09-19, 09:32 PM
As dawn breaks, the stars leave their buses of solitude, and venture out into the stage area. What sits before their eyes, shocks and disgusts them. CurlyKitGirl and Helgraf lay next to each other, their hands holding, and their bodies mangled. CKG seems to have been beaten to near death with a banjo, then stabbed with a broken whiskey bottle, and Helgraf has over a dozen bulletholes sprinkled throughout his body. As one would imagine, there is quite a bit of blood. However, most of it has been moved away from the two lovers, and written on the ground in front of them. The blood spells out

"These two loverbirds made the mistake of straying from their cozy bus. See to it that you don't make the same mistake.

-Tex"

CurlyKitGirl and Helgraf, Sonny and Cher were killed by the hicks. Day begins, and will end in about 72 hours.

(I'm leaving in about 40 to go out of town for a day, so I'll do the next day in 3 day, not the usual 2. Sorry for the inconviniance.)

Crap onna stick. Well that's one less game I have to pay attention to, I guess.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-20, 05:38 AM
Guys, I happen to be in contact with the other seer/fool, and he says that Travelling angel happens to be a hick. Anyone want to see which one is the fool and which is the seer?

*points at TA*

Sounds like a plan. Sounds like the only plan we have.

Jontom Xire points at Travelling Angel.

Zar Peter
2007-09-20, 05:56 AM
Halleluja! If I point at TA and Khaldans seer is right than I prove that Korias seer is the fool and that the fool scried me as villager so I'm dead next round.

What the heck, ZP points at Travelling Angel

(By the way, roles would be nice in the first post, I really was happy when I read that Vespe had a role till I found out that he maybe was not a member of the Hicks (Whoever that is, never heard of this band))

Korias
2007-09-20, 06:14 AM
And what happens if TA is a villager? Youve just lynched another innocent. However, I will point at myself as I do not want to condemn an innocent. At the end of this day, we will know who is in contact with the true scrier.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-20, 06:57 AM
And what happens if TA is a villager? Youve just lynched another innocent. However, I will point at myself as I do not want to condemn an innocent. At the end of this day, we will know who is in contact with the true scrier.

That's the point. If TA is a villager then we know you're in contact with the true seer and the other guy knows he's the fool. If I were TA I'd be happy to sacrifice my life for the good of the band members. Unless I were a hick in which case I'd probably try and wriggle out of it. Fortunately I'm not in TA's position so the question is moot.

However we have to lynch TA to find out, and your trying to wriggle out of that and cast doubt on the logic of this course makes me wonder if actually you're a hick speaking for the devil (or Rockstar equivalent) and just pretending to be in contact with the real seer. This is reinforced by the fact you stated absolutely that you were in contact with the seer, with no question of whether (s)he might be the fool.

Flying Elephant
2007-09-20, 09:41 AM
JX's logic is good. Lynch TA, and he's a hick, lynch Korias.

Korias
2007-09-20, 11:09 AM
That's the point. If TA is a villager then we know you're in contact with the true seer and the other guy knows he's the fool. If I were TA I'd be happy to sacrifice my life for the good of the band members. Unless I were a hick in which case I'd probably try and wriggle out of it. Fortunately I'm not in TA's position so the question is moot.

However we have to lynch TA to find out, and your trying to wriggle out of that and cast doubt on the logic of this course makes me wonder if actually you're a hick speaking for the devil (or Rockstar equivalent) and just pretending to be in contact with the real seer. This is reinforced by the fact you stated absolutely that you were in contact with the seer, with no question of whether (s)he might be the fool.

You make good logic. I'm just going wit my gut sense that what my seer said is true. If you wish to lynch me as a result, so be it. I hide nothing from the bands.

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-20, 05:05 PM
I don't blame you for playing well. lynch me.

*points at self*

Raiser Blade
2007-09-20, 05:23 PM
You guys better use this information wisely. Many Angels died to... oh never mind.

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-20, 07:54 PM
There is really no reason not to point at TA to see who's right. I repeat my suspicions from last round too...

*points at T_A*

Therarde
2007-09-20, 08:13 PM
I'll point at T_A. Might as well.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-21, 02:23 AM
*Points at TA*

North
2007-09-21, 04:31 PM
Hmmmm no other theories at this point.

*Points at TA*

Raistlin1040
2007-09-22, 12:16 PM
Travelling Angel is brought to the stage seemingly unconcious after being beaten up by the mob. The executioner stands poised, ready to kill him with the axe guitar. He raises the guitar over his head, looking very much like Pete Townshend and Kurt Cobain, about bring their legendary weapons of rock to the ground. At the last second, TA rolls over, and pulls a pistol out of his pocket. He shoots at the executioner, knocking the guitar out of his hands.

"Ya'll ain't goin' catch ma!" he shouts as he runs full sprint to the tour bus area. The mob gives chase. However, TA seems to have dissapeared. After looking for about 10 minutes TA is heard.

"Yee-haw! Giddyup Bullseye!"

Ta rides a horse out past the mob, not even holding the reins. He has two pistols aimed and the mob, ready to shoot. Suddenly, his horse falls, and TA collapses to the ground, dead in an instant from a broken neck. The wounded executioner's axe lays by the dead horse, having cut cleanly through it's leg.

TA (and Bullseye, his horse) were lynched. He was a hick. Night begins and will end in 24 hours.

((Out of curiousity, how do you guys think I'm doing as a narrorator. This is really my first real project alone. Empire 1 kind of sucked, and Empire 2 had Atreyu doing most of the death scenes.))

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-22, 03:14 PM
((You're doing great. You should keep narrating.))

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-22, 03:34 PM
Woohoo! We got a hick! Now i can go back to feeding my fish!

(I second that, you're doing great :smallsmile:)

Korias
2007-09-22, 07:10 PM
((Well, this solidifies it. I am the fanboy then.))
((I was not in contact with any seer, but I was seeing. I guess that I am the fanboy then.))

((I concede to Khaldan))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-23, 12:30 AM
((You're doing an excellent job Raistlin...and yes, I'm still keeping up with this game...you're allowed to RP as a ghost as long as you don't affect the actual game, right? :smallconfused: ))

Raistlin1040
2007-09-23, 12:35 AM
((Yep. No pointing or voicing opinions K?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-23, 11:05 AM
((Out of curiousity, how do you guys think I'm doing as a narrorator. This is really my first real project alone. Empire 1 kind of sucked, and Empire 2 had Atreyu doing most of the death scenes.))

I'm very impressed with how well this game has been ran. You've had interesting death scenes and the updates have been on time. It seems like the players have been having a blast as well.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-23, 12:22 PM
((Thanks Llama. That means a lot from you.))

In other news...

As the day begins, the assembled stars make the daring journey outside of their buses. They are in fairly good, due in part to having killed Travelling Angel the day before. However, a quick headcount confirms that Khalden is mysteriously missing. A few search parties are organized to find him, but some of the rockstars believe he's fine. After all, the Hicks are afraid of them. They killed one less than 24 hours ago. After a few minutes, they realize that they've never seen Khalden's bus. They split up, and each man goes out to look for it. Soon, someone finds it, and it's in bad condition. The tires are slashed, and the door was ripped off. They venture inside, to see Khalden impaled on the neck of his Stratocaster, which in turn, impaled his now flaming amp. They put out the fire, but Khalden is dead.

Khalden, Jimi Hendrix, was killed by the hicks. Day begins and will end in about 48 hours.

Khaldan
2007-09-23, 12:38 PM
((Knew that was coming. DAMN YOU HICKS!)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-23, 01:29 PM
Slash's ghost sees Hendrix dead.
Oooh...ouch..
He thinks for a moment.
Jimi! I have an idea! Ghost supergroup! :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2007-09-23, 01:47 PM
OK, Korias seer told him that TA and I are innocent Villagers. TA is a Hick. I am not. This I know for sure. Korias must either have the fool or a Hick is talking to him trying to confuse the village.
I point at Korias till I get more information.

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-23, 02:10 PM
In memoriam:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n259/Lord_of_Cookies/Hendrix.gif
Purple haze all in my braaaaaiiinnsss... :smallwink:

~~~

Actually, he is the fool. He says so himself:

((Well, this solidifies it. I am the fanboy then.))
((I was not in contact with any seer, but I was seeing. I guess that I am the fanboy then.))

((I concede to Khaldan))

So, really, it's kind of foolish (punz!) to point at him. All we'd be doing is killing someone who counts for the bands.

Unless, of course, he was lying...so it's possible this could go either way.

DraPrime
2007-09-23, 02:12 PM
Decisions, decisions...

Castaras
2007-09-23, 02:16 PM
*points at DragonPrime because she can't remember whether she's up for autolynch or not*

Raistlin1040
2007-09-23, 05:59 PM
((Btw guys, there are no autolynches here. Mostly because we only had 20 members.))

Vhaidara
2007-09-23, 06:09 PM
(Points at Vespe.)

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-23, 06:13 PM
Psst, Vespre got lynched a couple days ago...

Vhaidara
2007-09-23, 08:26 PM
(So did I. I was the first WW kill. Ghosts frequently get into pointing battles with eachother. It's legal for a ghost to point at a ghost, since everyone knows the roles of both people.)

Korias
2007-09-24, 04:42 PM
Eh. I'm telling you, as Khaldan said he was in contact with the Seer, I did the same. Its sort of a reflex mechanism if you are a seer/fool.

Anyway, Yeah I was PMed as Hendrix, so I shall not scry anymore. Unless were using scry interference.
On another note, I point at Zar Peter Because I can no longer trust my own senses.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-25, 05:01 PM
No kill today. 3 votes! All for different people. That's pathetic. No kill.

Night begins, and will end in 24 hours.

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-25, 10:11 PM
Gah! I apologize. School has hit me hard...I'll pay attention, 'cause I really do love this game...

Jontom Xire
2007-09-26, 02:10 AM
Umm, I was waiting to see who voted where before making any decision :(

Therarde
2007-09-26, 07:27 AM
Wow...that was pathetic.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-26, 07:37 AM
Umm, I was waiting to see who voted where before making any decision :(

Yeah.. Me too. Next time i'll just follow my instincts anyway.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-26, 03:52 PM
Day breaks, and the rockstars come out of their buses. They find Korias crushed under a pile of amps, guitars, a drum set, and for some reason a grand piano. On top is a tiny banjo. Apparently he was hauling the instruments like a good roadie, and the hicks put the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. Anyway, he lies dead, and his body is disposed of.

Korias, the roadie was killed. Day begins and will end in 48 hours.

Therarde
2007-09-26, 03:56 PM
Huh. Seems kind of pointless to kill the roadie, if you ask me. Guess they had no reason not to, though.

Zar Peter
2007-09-26, 03:58 PM
I point at Flying Elephant

Yes, killing the roadie was the worst decission they could make since he was one of the only one without any bandmates in this game.

Korias
2007-09-26, 04:21 PM
I point at Flying Elephant

Yes, killing the roadie was the worst decission they could make since he was one of the only one without any bandmates in this game.

((yeah... that was pointless. The Roadie cant do anything but point, like a normal civilian, and is suspect to not being in a band. With the majority of the special characters gone (Vespe, Khaldan, Me), its down to the last citizens.))

((On another note, I no longer have to think about this game. Handy))

Zar Peter
2007-09-27, 12:42 AM
Could somone please point today? I think the villagers should get the opportunity for a day kill, too!

North
2007-09-27, 12:43 AM
Points at Flying Elephant. As good as anyone else at this point I suppose.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-27, 03:38 AM
I'm at a loss for leads so i point at myself.

Therarde
2007-09-27, 07:32 AM
Might as well. I'll point at Zar Peter completely at random.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-27, 12:00 PM
Zar Peter was quick to post a point to try and take out someone. Maybe he's trying to start an easy bandwagon to take advantage (as a hick) of the day vote.

Jontom Xire points at Zar Peter.

Zar Peter
2007-09-27, 12:38 PM
I just don't wanted to wait till anybody else votes something (and don't vote during the day phase because of waiting as someone else did).

So, you waited yesterday till someone votes to vote for yourself but since no one voted (expect three people) you didn't vote.

Today I voted first because and therefore I am suspicous?

I'm sorry that I'm not a very skilled player, that I often don't make vote tables but point pure by stomach feeling but I'm not responsible that someone jumps on a bandwagon without thinking!
I didn't even gave reasons for my point against Flying Elephant, it was a pure point into the sky because I have no clue in this game.
I will not point at my band members and so I pointed at someone who is definatly NOT in my band. That's all. If that is suspicous, go on. Point at me.

And I'm very suspicous now about you Jontom, because you always say that you are a skilled player and now you are coming with this? He pointed first, he must be bad? A little more evidence would be nice. (Maybe: He is defending himself, he must be bad, THAT would be a great reason)

Therarde
2007-09-27, 02:41 PM
Hmm...I'm probably just gonna keep changing my vote for a while. I'll point at Jontom Xire.

DraPrime
2007-09-27, 03:11 PM
No ideas, so I'll just point at Almighty Salmon.

Flying Elephant
2007-09-27, 06:16 PM
No-one has any leads? This is pathetic! We should be able to do better. In order to avoid my death, I will lynch Zar Peter.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-28, 02:11 AM
I just don't wanted to wait till anybody else votes something (and don't vote during the day phase because of waiting as someone else did).

So, you waited yesterday till someone votes to vote for yourself but since no one voted (expect three people) you didn't vote.

Today I voted first because and therefore I am suspicous?

I'm sorry that I'm not a very skilled player, that I often don't make vote tables but point pure by stomach feeling but I'm not responsible that someone jumps on a bandwagon without thinking!
I didn't even gave reasons for my point against Flying Elephant, it was a pure point into the sky because I have no clue in this game.
I will not point at my band members and so I pointed at someone who is definatly NOT in my band. That's all. If that is suspicous, go on. Point at me.

And I'm very suspicous now about you Jontom, because you always say that you are a skilled player and now you are coming with this? He pointed first, he must be bad? A little more evidence would be nice. (Maybe: He is defending himself, he must be bad, THAT would be a great reason)

When I started playing Werewolf games I was sat behind a desk with internet connection 9.5 hours every day and had loads of time.

For the past 6 weeks I have been having intermittant internet access due to being in Israel on a training course during whih it wasn't reasonable to be playing on the computer (although I did a bit) and nit much time in evenings either.

Yesterday I spent most of the day in a van and then was staying at a friend's house so basically only had half an hour to do all the WW games I'm in. Not enough time for any sort of analysis. I agree that we need to lynch someone and I really didn't have time to do a full analysis. If you are a rockstar and not a hick then you have my apologies.

And I never said I was a skilled player - just one of the better ones. Usually. The last month and a bit I haven't even been that. I haven't had the time to do the sort of really in depth analysis required. In a couple of other games, stuff has just jumped out at me as I skim read and I've put down one or two serious theories.

I pointed at you, as I said, because if I were a hick, and there had been no lynch the previous day, I would be very tempted to try to start a bandwagon on the assumption that everyone else would be so keen to get a lynch that they would instinctively follow me. As it is the vote is distressingly divided and we have no majority and time is running out.

Last thing I'd like to say is to anyone who thinks this post is defensive, it is, not of me but of my point. It's not a great theory, you may very well be innocent, but right now I have nothing else to go on. Let's lynch someone, even if it's me, rather than no-one. Although if you lynch me it will just be helping the hicks.

Zar Peter
2007-09-28, 02:31 AM
Let's lynch someone, even if it's me, rather than no-one. Although if you lynch me it will just be helping the hicks.

Totally agree with that. And I think if I were a Hick I wouldn't do anything to make the people vote. It's better stay quite and kill at night than to trust a bandwagon that can change easily.
And if I were a Hick I would never kill Korias this night (I also don't really think that you are a Hick because of this Kill), my reply to your point was mostly because I couldn't understand that you think I would do such a thing.

Castaras
2007-09-28, 07:32 AM
(( *cheers as the school firewalls are lifted momentarily from this thread* ))

*points at Salmon*

You seem to be very suspicious to me. No idea why, but you are to my gut instinct. And as Jontom and Zar have said, we need to lynch someone.

Jontom Xire
2007-09-28, 11:44 AM
Wow this is fun. Almighty Salmon is about to be lynched because he pointed at himself!

Still to vote are:

Scatman (does anyone remember him EVER voting?)
Zombie Rock Star

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-28, 12:52 PM
hmm, looks like i have no choice but to point at Zar Peter to save myself from being lynched.

Looks like it's you or me pal :smallbiggrin:

Castaras
2007-09-28, 01:52 PM
Scatman (does anyone remember him EVER voting?)

If he never did then maybe it's a good idea to lynch him? *shrugs*

Zar Peter
2007-09-28, 01:56 PM
Oh, I change my point to Almighty Salmon, if that was what you wanted :smallbiggrin:

Therarde
2007-09-28, 04:23 PM
Okay, guys, lets think for a minute. If the Salmon pointed at himself...Would a hick point at himself? It seems a little counterproductive, but maybe that's what he wants us to think...

Screw it. Salmon for dinner!

Raistlin1040
2007-09-28, 05:46 PM
After a long day of vote changing, and then yelling, complicated explainations followed by angry gibberish, the town is divided basicaly in half. Half yell for roast salmon, the other want Gnome on the rocks. Sharp, jagged rocks. Finally, someone grabs Almighty Salmon and drags him up to the stage. He isn't even allowed a word as the annoyed executioner brings down his almighty axe on the not-as-almighty salmon. AS is killed cleanly and his head rolls as his body slumps to the ground. He is quickly set upon by the mob, and in the confusion, his body is lost to the cliffs. However, his whiskey bottle and pistol are found, identifying him as a hick.

Night falls...and is promptly rushed to the ER for treatment. Day will begin in 24 hours.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-28, 05:57 PM
(Ah well, was fun. Thanks Raistlin!)

Salmon's ghost floats above the stage.

"Dagnabbit! Avenge me hicks! .. and would somebody please feed me' fish for me.."

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-28, 06:04 PM
Gah! Again I miss the pointing...by about an hour...I'm out of it right now. >_< I'm really sorry...

*sigh* Oh, well. At least we got one.

DraPrime
2007-09-28, 07:34 PM
Huzzah! The country loving landfish is dead.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-29, 07:18 PM
The night was long and stormy, and while the stars tried to sleep, the pitter-patter of rain outside. Even in their dreams, they see sadness and despair. When they awaken, the rain is worse than the night before. Braving wind and rain, they venture outside, to see which of their friends was killed. Therarde lies on the ground, his face looking peaceful, holding a knife in his hand. It seems that instead of letting the hicks kill him, he took his own life before they had the chance. A scar on his face indicates he was attacked by the hicks, but fought them off, before killing himself. His guitar lies propped up next to him, the pouring rain rolling down it's face, creating the illusion it was crying. The hopelessness settles in. Another great man has died. Who will die next? That is the question, posed to the gathering. George Harrison's body is respectfully buried by the executioner, and there's not a dry eye in the crowd.

Therarde, George Harrison, was killed. Day begins and will end in 48 hours.

(If you don't get the crying guitar line, click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHChc2I7FKk&mode=related&search=).

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-29, 10:18 PM
The lone guitarist gently fingerpicks the melody of "Here Comes the Sun," singing in a bitterly ironic tone, and then speaks:

Okay, looking over the votes of the past, I've noticed at least one guy who's been distinctly out of line with everyone else, especially when we finally got those two hicks. I'm not sure if he's ever pointed at a confirmed hick, but he did start a bandwagon against our Slash when there was plenty of evidence for Traveling Angel at the time.

*points at Zar Peter*

Jontom Xire
2007-09-30, 02:20 AM
I find AS and ZP's votes suspicious. AS votes for himself, and when it looks like he's going down, he changes to point at ZP claiming to be to protect himself, but he must have known that Zar Peter could do the same. I reckon they knew Almighty Salmon was going down, so they did the mutual pointing thing so it would look like ZP was not on the same team as AS.

Umm, not my clearest description, but basically both of them changed vote at the last minute in a way that made no difference to the vote tally but did make it look like they were on different teams, so that when AS was lynched it would make ZP look innocent. There was a game of werewolf a while back where a werewolf made the casting vote to lynch a werewolf, and as a result everyone assumed that, since he could quite easily and anonymously have saved the werewolf but didn't, that he must be innocent. I think the werewolves won that game.

I point at Zar Peter.

Zar Peter
2007-09-30, 03:53 AM
No, we lost this game!

I point at Flying Elephant, mostly because he's not the experienced WW player in my opinion.
And again, the theory that AS and I are in the same team because of our pointing yesterday is not unlogical but I would NEVER!!!! let Korias get killed at night! NEVER!

John wears black because a fellow band member died!

Korias
2007-09-30, 06:09 AM
No, we lost this game!

I point at Flying Elephant, mostly because he's not the experienced WW player in my opinion.
And again, the theory that AS and I are in the same team because of our pointing yesterday is not unlogical but I would NEVER!!!! let Korias get killed at night! NEVER!

John wears black because a fellow band member died!

Korias's Ghost stands atop the pile of guitars and the grand piano.
Honestly... Can we stop fighting over my body? I'm DEAD. Why on earth am I still here anyway? and with that, the ghost dissapates in a poof of logic.

Therarde
2007-09-30, 11:36 AM
Aw, I died. At least I got an awesome death scene.

Zar Peter
2007-09-30, 01:10 PM
The lone guitarist gently fingerpicks the melody of "Here Comes the Sun," singing in a bitterly ironic tone, and then speaks:

Okay, looking over the votes of the past, I've noticed at least one guy who's been distinctly out of line with everyone else, especially when we finally got those two hicks. I'm not sure if he's ever pointed at a confirmed hick, but he did start a bandwagon against our Slash when there was plenty of evidence for Traveling Angel at the time.

*points at Zar Peter*

OK, that was my starting point against Vespe:

From the "jumping early on bandwagons" point of view I would suspect Vespe Ratavo or Almighty Salmon (jumped on both bandwagons early).

Zar Peter points at Vespe Ratavo

I'm sorry, I started it against the wrong person!

DraPrime
2007-09-30, 02:23 PM
Hold on everyone. I can vouch for Zar Peter here. He's a member in my band, and a great songwriter. He had bad luck when he killed the mighty slash. You're logic is good ZombieRockstar, but sadly you're mistaken, so with no leads I*point at myself*

Castaras
2007-09-30, 02:59 PM
ZRS and Jontom.

I know for certain that Zar Peter is innocent.

But eh.

*points at self*

Flying Elephant
2007-09-30, 06:19 PM
Castaras, Dragonprime, and Zar Peter are probably all hicks. Maybe they just need two more band members dead to win (one lynched, one killed in the night). Kill them all, starting with Zar Peter.

Zar Peter
2007-10-01, 10:09 AM
Castaras, Dragonprime, and Zar Peter are probably all hicks. Maybe they just need two more band members dead to win (one lynched, one killed in the night). Kill them all, starting with Zar Peter.

???? That's why they all pointing at themself and not, for example, at you?
Great theory. If I'm a villager, let's try if Castaras is a villager. And if not than let's try if dragonprime is one. And if he's none the Hicks have won.

I'm dead, my suspects against FE are growing.

John Lennon waves goodbye!

DraPrime
2007-10-01, 05:10 PM
Flying Elephat, you're making a huge mistake. Or maybe you're doing this on purpose. Who knows? Well, I guess that you'll just kill Zar, Castaras, and then me because "you're not sure." I'm getting extremely suspicious of you.

North
2007-10-01, 07:17 PM
*Points at Zombierockstar*

Partially just because hes staying under the radar. Partially because with his user name its the perfect camoflage for a hick!

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-01, 07:51 PM
*Howls with laughter because he knows who is guilty*

Flying Elephant
2007-10-01, 08:36 PM
*Howls with laughter because he knows who is guilty*

If I threaten to spam your PM bow 'till it's full, will you tell me? :smalltongue:

Raistlin1040
2007-10-01, 10:33 PM
Zar Peter is dragged to the stage, and the executioner brandishes his mighty weapon of rock. ZP turns to him.

"Please sir, don't kill me. Just Imagine. Imagine a world where the hicks are gone. Don't kill me. Give Peace a Chance. Please. I ask you of that. Please, kill Flying Elephant instead."

The executioner shakes his head silently, seeming almost sad at what he is about to do. He closes his eyes, and brings the guitar down on ZP's head, killing him.

Zar Peter, John Lennon, was lynched.

OK. The hicks officially win. There are 3 of them, and 4 villagers and I have a list of who they'd like to kill. Tonight, please don't send a night kill, but rather send an "End of the Game" PM. Now, I've never done this before, so I'm a bit confused on how it's supposed to go down. More experianced players, if you could kindly explain to me how the end works, I'd be much obliged.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-01, 10:52 PM
(usually the bad guys send in a nice post to wrap things up, then you post it and the bad guys brag and the good guys go "We'll get you next time" and everyone goes "Good game." Give the bad guys a day or two to have something written up. There have been many interesting endings in the past and I'd love to see something similar for this one.)

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 06:21 AM
(curse you flying elephant. Was I not right)

Jontom Xire
2007-10-02, 08:00 AM
Muhahahaha. We rock, or rather don't as we're the hicks! Muhahahahaha!!

I'll get something written up shortly.

We should have won "yesterday" but Almighty Salmon got himself killed. I can't believe you all pointed at yourselves and so handed us the win so easily.

Btw, I am SOOOO glad I picked ZRS for my team. The first PM he sent us confessed he had worked out a fool proof way for the rock stars to win. It would have worked too :)

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-02, 08:03 AM
((Fool proof way to win - all non hicks reveal their groups and members but that'd just make the game extremely boring.))

Zar Peter
2007-10-02, 09:08 AM
Yes, these self pointings were a little bit dissapointing... Congrats to the Hicks, I think I will google your names now.

Jontom Xire
2007-10-02, 03:06 PM
Everyone is woken at midnight by the sound of loud "Yeeehaaww"s and screams. As they burst out of their trailers the frightened rock stars see a group of hicks stabbing at something with pitchforks. As the rock stars draw to a stunned halt, the Hicks, Zombie Rockstar, Flying Elephant, and their leader Jontom Xire turn to face them, flourishing their pitchforks threateningly and revealing the bloodied corpse of Scatman on the ground behind them.

Waalll now, y'all. See there's as many of us as you now, and we's the one's with the pitchforks, so now youse all's gunna dance to our tune! YEEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!! Flying Elephant walks among you handing out cowboy hats and boots and lining you up as with a one-two-a-one-two-three the Hicks start playing country music and directing you in their victory square dance.

And with this victory, the end of rock music as you know it seems imminent. The Hicks are victorious, the bodies of dead rock stars strewn across the festival grounds. Is there any hope? Can there ever be any hope for good music ever again? Not if the Hicks have their way!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

===

Thanks all for a great game. Thanks to my team for working so well together and I'll see you all in other WW games. We had some luck, but also some good ideas and guesses as to who to scry.

Oh, and maybe I'm starting to understand why I got nominated for Nale in the playground. He's the crafty scheming mastermind guy, right? ;) I still think Shadow should win though but feel free to vote for me.

Oh, and Zar Peter? We killed Korias because he was a known good guy. We needed to eliminate him so that the rockstars were purely split into two groups who didn't know each other. In the long run I don't think it would have made much difference. That's also partly why we killed Therarde, so the two groups would have an even number of players. Also because he was too active and erratic in his voting, leading to AS' lynching.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-02, 03:13 PM
Nice, well done fellow hicks! Good game everyone. :smallsmile:

Zar Peter
2007-10-02, 03:16 PM
Bravo!

And I really thought you were a good guy...

But... if my band members hadn't commited suicide and pointed at last in the same direction as I did I think we would have got you.

No, congratulations to the winners, you deserve it!

(curse, curse, i knew it, curse...)

Raiser Blade
2007-10-02, 03:19 PM
Actually at th beginning of the game if everyone reveals who's in what band the hicks could just say that they are in eachothers band and the only thing that will have gotten accomplished is the revealing of slash thus benifitting* the hicks.

*I can't spell

Raistlin1040
2007-10-02, 07:54 PM
Player List

Jontom, AS, ZRS, FE, and TA-Hicks
Cassie, ZP, Therarde, and Dragonprime-The Beatles
Bookboy, Raiser, and Neodan-Motorhead
Scatman, North, and Fleeing Coward-Nirvana
Vespe-Slash
Khalden-Jimi Hendrix
Korias-Roadie
CKG and Helgraf-Sonny and Cher.

Thanks for playing! Did everyone have a fun game?

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 07:57 PM
Thanks for playing! Did everyone have a fun game?

Hellz yeah. You should do this again.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-02, 08:05 PM
I was planning on it. I just need a theme.

Vhaidara
2007-10-02, 08:09 PM
Rockstar II: Revenge of the Rockers! Reverse the roles, Hendrix is the Alpha, hicks are villagers, etc. That would be awesome!

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 08:17 PM
I agree with Bookboy. That's an amazing idea.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-02, 08:32 PM
Not gonna happen. I hate country music and hicks too much to let them be the good guys. Besides, hicks don't do bands. They are pretty much all solo artists.

Vhaidara
2007-10-02, 08:34 PM
Aw, com'on! Hendrix as a villian would be awesome!

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 08:46 PM
Oh well. Lets just have different bands next time.

Zar Peter
2007-10-03, 12:43 AM
How about Punks versus Gothic? (or versus everybody else?)

Jontom Xire
2007-10-03, 02:46 AM
We need a fix against the easy villager win though. Ra1ser you're wrong. Yes the hicks can pretend to be a band together, so all you do then is lynch one member of each band in turn. Each lynch verifies two known rock stars of which the hicks can only kill one, and as soon as you lynch a hick you've got the rest of them all known. Plus the seer and fool can combine to scry the same person each night from a different band.

However, such a strategy would fail if there were only two members per band as this would mean more bands to scry, and also that the hicks could kill the other band member as soon as they were verified safe. However bands with only two members is lame.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-03, 07:26 PM
How about we just add to the rules that you can't do that? Stepping out when you're buddy is on the chopping block, sure, but not organizing into bands.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-03, 07:29 PM
I'd approve that.