PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Creation of a cursed character

Blueflashina
2018-06-24, 12:09 PM
Hello guys :) so in a week me and my friends are starting a new dnd campaign and I wanted to make something special. The concept is a female half-elf who is very beautiful you can even "doubt" her existence but what the other players don't know is that she is cursed and every night her half part of her face is like an undead one. I'm thinking of a heart breaking romance backstory. Like the man she was in love with was ready to die and she sacrificed herself for him when he dropped her dead (as he considers). So I want your suggestions about this race first. Is there any half undead race like the one I've told you? To seem like a curse! And also what class would you suggest that fits in this character? (You can consider this woman and her feelings as the ghost bride by Tim Barton so I don't think she is an evil one) thank you so much

Avigor
2018-06-24, 02:11 PM
Which D&D system? You should probably post in the appropriate system forum, not here.

Lvl 2 Expert
2018-06-25, 05:28 AM
I don't have any useful contributions, but the official name of the curse should definitely be phantomus operatis.