PDA

View Full Version : D20's wit Bling, Yo....

Voodzik
2007-09-09, 10:18 AM
Alright, my friend had an interesting idea.....

"Ghettoz and Goonz; An Urban D20 experience"

Join Crips and Bloods, start your own gang....he's got a good start, but some specifics, mechanics, PC's and PrC's would be interesting...help us, Homebrew!

Tengu
2007-09-09, 10:34 AM
D20 Modern might be what are you looking for: http://www.12tomidnight.com/d20modernsrd/Home.php

bosssmiley
2007-09-09, 11:09 AM
HOL's "Buttery Wholesomeness" sourcebook did this years back. They had a free insert that was a nasty, grungy take on inner city life seen through the spectrum of old edition D&D tropes. 16 pages, and already too long at that. But then it was printed by WoW's Black Dog imprint during their 'Look at us! We're sooooo controversial! Ignore any questions about quality, just feel the sheer outrageousness of our content!' period.

I role-play to play heroes, not to live out squalid GTA/Saint's Row fantasies. :smallannoyed:

That said, all the best with it. I hope some of our d20 Modern people have some ideas for you that go beyond the obviously narrow contraints of the source material. Didn't Unknown Armies and the like already do urban chic gaming to death though? :smallamused:

Quirinus_Obsidian
2007-09-09, 11:14 AM
Why do I feel violated by this thread? :smallfrown: