PDA

View Full Version : Diviner Multi?

Chalkarts
2018-06-29, 08:16 PM
I was thinking of the possibilities for a Diviner2/Anything melee, with the luck feat.
As an NPC foe.

What would be the best /Anything Melee?

Cerefel
2018-06-29, 09:51 PM
That depends on what you want your strong melee to do. If you want your melee class to absorb large amounts of damage I'd recommend barbarian, if you want your melee class to put out lots of damage consistently I'd recommend fighter, and if you want your melee class to nova and deal tons of damage I'd recommend paladin.

Banana3lf
2018-06-30, 01:50 AM
I would suggest eldritch knight paring. You become a 2/3rds caster with a beautiful amount of skills and weapon proficiencies that should take care of any problems. You can pour everything in two starmts and call it good as well. Maybe take war caster at some point and grab a shield too to round out defense. Lucky and a halfling if you want to be really difficult.

Quoxis
2018-06-30, 02:56 AM
I would suggest eldritch knight paring. You become a 2/3rds caster with a beautiful amount of skills and weapon proficiencies that should take care of any problems. You can pour everything in two starmts and call it good as well. Maybe take war caster at some point and grab a shield too to round out defense. Lucky and a halfling if you want to be really difficult.

Arcane trickster works similarly, just with less hp and more melee damage*, defensive features*, skills and different spells known - illusion and enchantment instead of evocation and abjuration.

*depending on how many levels you plan to give them

Banana3lf
2018-06-30, 03:53 PM
Arcane trickster works similarly, just with less hp and more melee damage*, defensive features*, skills and different spells known - illusion and enchantment instead of evocation and abjuration.

*depending on how many levels you plan to give them

Oh yes, love this. Thank you
Its either actions surge or skills. Both damage out puts can be simlar depending on clever you are.