PDA

View Full Version : Need help with some katana abilities.

Turbologic
2018-07-03, 04:45 AM
I am playing a cybernetic ninja with arcane and chronomatic affinity,i need some ideas for katana swords,i have katana swords with AC reduction,cutting magic,stop time these are few of them, also i have kusarigama and shuriken if you any ideas for them feel free to help me.If you have any questions ask me.

Lalliman
2018-07-03, 06:19 AM
What game is this for?

Whyrocknodie
2018-07-03, 06:27 AM
Have a katana that causes things to turn a warm orange-yellow in the visible spectrum. Anything the cutting edge touches changes colour, spreading outwards depending on the force with which it hits. Then, in the other hand have a second katana that can be used to open a gateway in space and time to summon an earlier copy of itself to the present, arriving in a random empty point in space a short distance away.

Turbologic
2018-07-03, 08:08 AM
What game is this for?
A custom made system based on dnd my dn created with a lot a lot of things from many fantasy worlds.

Anonymouswizard
2018-07-03, 09:22 AM
Ability to turn into a different type of sword (okay, I'll hold my anti-katana bias for a bit).

The anti-katana. When this blade touches a katana both annihilate in a burst of hard radiation.

An invisible katana, for stealth kills.

A katana of leverage. Essentially a katana enchanted to be a really good lever.

The SUEtana. Whenever an overpowered NPC with levels in multiple overpowered classes and psychic abilities orders of magnitude stronger than the God-Emporer of Mankind walks into the room this late katana immediately flies to his hand.

Nifft
2018-07-03, 01:04 PM
Kata-Nah - the ability to "nope" an opponent's ability.

Ka-tanic - the ability to coat your weapon with a weak acid.

Gun Kata-na - a martial art based on guns, but also you stab people.

Anonymouswizard
2018-07-03, 01:22 PM
Ka-tanic - the ability to coat your weapon with a weak acid.

Not to be confused with the similarly named Katanic, which hits an iceberg on it's first swing.

Haldir
2018-07-03, 01:55 PM
Missing the most obvious and classic one. A katana technique so advanced that it creates a vacuum by cutting the air. Perfect for sucking enemies into impetus attacks or reaching out and touching someone.

King of Nowhere
2018-07-03, 03:03 PM
I had created the diamond golem with a diamond katana that ignored 2 points of AC from armor, shield and natural armor, and for every successful hit reduced one of those three armor bonus (at random) by 2, to show the katana cutting the armor.
It also had the capacity to dispel a spell with a strike, and a rework of the vorpal ability.

Eldan
2018-07-04, 03:35 AM
Well, katana slice things. You just have to get creative with what can be slided.

Slicing time: bonus actions.
Slicing the weave: dispel magic
Slicing space: teleport gates
Slicing causality: the game ends and you go home because you're tired.

Chijinda
2018-07-04, 04:21 AM
The memetana: Whenever you attack with this katana, you may attempt to sunder the opponents weapon or armor as a bonus action (since we know glorious Nippon Steel Folded over a thousand times can cut through anything!)

Nifft
2018-07-04, 04:38 AM
Well, katana slice things. You just have to get creative with what can be slided.

Slicing time: bonus actions.
Slicing the weave: dispel magic
Slicing space: teleport gates
Slicing causality: the game ends and you go home because you're tired.

Time-slicing: manifest schism.

Time-slicing: manifest time hop.

Time-slicing: automatically counterspell time stop.

Eldan
2018-07-04, 04:49 AM
The memetana: Whenever you attack with this katana, you may attempt to sunder the opponents weapon or armor as a bonus action (since we know glorious Nippon Steel Folded over a thousand times can cut through anything!)

That only works on machine gun barrels. But on the plus side, it deals 1d20 damage.

ross
2018-07-04, 07:52 PM
I am playing a cybernetic ninja with arcane and chronomatic affinity,i need some ideas for katana swords,i have katana swords with AC reduction,cutting magic,stop time these are few of them, also i have kusarigama and shuriken if you any ideas for them feel free to help me.If you have any questions ask me.

Play something else.