PDA

View Full Version : Honey i shrunk the giant

CIDE
2018-07-06, 10:34 AM
Hello playground,

I'm aware of the 3e spell and the psionics power but i was wondering if there were any spells available to let giants reduce their size? Preferably to pass as medium to get around or into pieces without changing into other creatures like with polymorph.

NontheistCleric
2018-07-06, 10:43 AM
Return to Nature (Druid 7) has a number of effects, including shrinking giants as if by the Reduce Person spell.

It is instantaneous, though, so the giant will stay shrunk forever unless some way to enlarge it again is found.

CIDE
2018-07-06, 11:07 AM
Never read that spell fully but that's a Damn good punishment for giants if it came down to it. Thanks for that one

fallensavior
2018-07-06, 11:27 AM
It is instantaneous, though, so the giant will stay shrunk forever unless some way to enlarge it again is found.

Ruby Ray of Reversal?

Nifft
2018-07-06, 11:42 AM
I'm aware of the 3e spell and the psionics power but i was wondering if there were any spells available to let giants reduce their size? Preferably to pass as medium to get around or into pieces without changing into other creatures like with polymorph.

Alter self will allow a giant to take the form of another giant -- including the Half-Giant (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicRaces.htm#halfGiants), which is Medium (albeit beefy).

They can also truthfully claim to be half-giant (with the provision that "other half, also giant").