PDA

View Full Version : Cool Dungeon Crawl Simulators online?

Asmotherion
2018-07-10, 05:44 PM
I'm looking to run some Dungeon Crawl. Preferably something I can either have a DM-PC without affecting the outcome of the dungeon, or perhaps an automated online dungeon.

I'm looking for something from levels 5-10 preferably with at least a bit of backstory information on the world we're playing, the dungeon etc. I could alternativelly fill up the details.

All in all, I need a simulator for a dungeon crawler, with some premade stuff, and I'll handle the Combat out of the simulator, as well as the RP... Don't know if you get what I mean... Some lazy-Fast D&D solution for improvising a great session with minimal effort after I come back from work with my wife and possibly some friends, when we don't want to play a too serious game.

It's something I've been wanting for ages, but didn't realy think of asking 'till I recently re-played some old dungeon crawl games I really liked. If you have any suggestions, please share. :)

Sigreid
2018-07-10, 05:47 PM
This perhaps? http://donjon.bin.sh/5e/dungeon/

Trask
2018-07-10, 08:33 PM
Generate a random dungeon with the tables in the back of the dmg, populate it with random monsters from some random encounter website or some other tool as CR appropriate, and then populate with treasure and magic items off the the dmg tables.