PDA

View Full Version : DM Help 3.5e TN Cleric needs to hide his undead workers in his temple from magic id metodes.

BloodSnake'sCha
2018-07-12, 03:44 AM
Hello guys :)

I am looking for a way to make horses skeletons and humanoids zombie and skeletons look and feel like living ones.

It will be a TN Lich Cleric of death and undeath(idea or a TN death god if I will find one).

He will be alone in his temple with some higher level undead believers(intelligent undead that was believers before).

I want him to give the party new megical horses that can run all day insted of thier half dead horses.

He should be a friendly NPC.

Venger
2018-07-12, 03:56 AM
disguise undead

Arkhios
2018-07-12, 04:15 AM
It will be a TN Lich Cleric of death and undeath(idea or a TN death god if I will find one)

Which setting? I may know a few appropriate deities for that.

BloodSnake'sCha
2018-07-12, 05:21 AM
Which setting? I may know a few appropriate deities for that.

Forgotten Realms but I will take some from every setting(we only use Forgotten Realms as a location, all 3.5e is allowed)

disguise undead

This is nice, do you have any idea to solve the tuch problem with the horses?

Venger
2018-07-12, 05:42 AM
Put some horsehair barding on them.

hamishspence
2018-07-12, 05:54 AM
Hello guys :)

I am looking for a way to make horses skeletons and humanoids zombie and skeletons look and feel like living ones.

It will be a TN Lich Cleric of death and undeath(idea or a TN death god if I will find one).

Evening Glory from Libris Mortis is possibly the only N death god that is actually supportive of undead. Most N death gods are LN rather than TN (Osiris, Kelemvor, Urogalan) and all of those hate undead.

BloodSnake'sCha
2018-07-12, 05:54 AM
Put some horsehair barding on them.

That is a good idea.

Do you think a spot vs craft check for making the barding for noticing it is not a real horses is fair?

Evening Glory from Libris Mortis is possibly the only N death god that is actually supportive of undead. Most N death gods are LN rather than TN (Osiris, Kelemvor, Urogalan) and all of those hate undead.

Wow, this is perfect.

Evening Glory is my death god :)

Venger
2018-07-12, 05:58 AM
Like all illusion spells, it's already hamstrung by giving people a will save if they pet the horse. It doesn't need to be nerfed further.

BloodSnake'sCha
2018-07-12, 06:05 AM
Like all illusion spells, it's already hamstrung by giving people a will save if they pet the horse. It doesn't need to be nerfed further.

But this spell have no saving throw when I read it.

Edit, I only rad half of the spell description, my bad.

hamishspence
2018-07-12, 06:36 AM
Wow, this is perfect.

Evening Glory is my death god :)

More about Evening Glory, if you don't already have Libris Mortis to hand:

http://faerunian.wikia.com/wiki/Evening_Glory