PDA

View Full Version : Player Help What creature has the most natural attacks? (3.5)

Skullruss
2018-07-18, 04:38 PM
I'm going to play as a blackblood cultist with as many natural attacks as possible to pump out damage with Dragonfire Inspiration, so i decided to polymorph into something with even more natural weapons to deal even more damage. Thirteen weapons so far, with spells and Blackblood Cultist features.

flappeercraft
2018-07-18, 05:03 PM
I'm going to play as a blackblood cultist with as many natural attacks as possible to pump out damage with Dragonfire Inspiration, so i decided to polymorph into something with even more natural weapons to deal even more damage. Thirteen weapons so far, with spells and Blackblood Cultist features.

An antropomorphic Giant Squid from Savage Species would be a good choice. 10 tentacles and a bite, 6 natural armor and 10ft reach with it's bite while 20ft reach with its tentacles. It's actually even a playable race although at ECL 4 without levels unfortunately.

Edit: Forgot to mention that there is one problem with it, since it's aquatic it can't breathe on land but many magic items solve that and it can hold its breath twice as much as a human could underwater or four times it's constitution score but that's plenty as it is.

Venger
2018-07-18, 05:08 PM
you can't polymorph into a creature with a template.

turn into a grell instead. 10 tentacles, bite, paralysis, flight, and you can breathe air.

flappeercraft
2018-07-18, 05:15 PM
you can't polymorph into a creature with a template.

turn into a grell instead. 10 tentacles, bite, paralysis, flight, and you can breathe air.

Huh, I forgot about that completely.

Mike Miller
2018-07-18, 08:07 PM
X-headed Hydra. Have allies cut off some heads to get more?

Thurbane
2018-07-18, 10:51 PM
Here's a couple of other options:

Beholderkin, Overseer (LoM P.139): 8 tentacles and 3 bites (+ eye rays) [Str 22, Dex 13, Con 22]
Skybleeder (FF p.155): 3 claws and 8 tentacles [Str 26, Dex 17, Con 18]