PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Alternate Stat Feats and Class Abilities

ArtAndor
2018-07-18, 06:30 PM
I have been poking pathfinder for a while now, never daring to actually go ahead and delve into it despite my 3.5 love. Now that i have finally done it, I do have a small question.

Is there a list of feats/class features (non-homebrew) that alter what stat you use. Something akin to the "[3.x] X stat to Y bonus" thread. (Cannot link it due to my low post count.)

I really love multiclassing and toying around with senseless and weird characters whilst still making them work and want to know what shennanigans that is available to me.

Thanks in advance!

tonberrian
2018-07-18, 06:37 PM
I have been poking pathfinder for a while now, never daring to actually go ahead and delve into it despite my 3.5 love. Now that i have finally done it, I do have a small question.

Is there a list of feats/class features (non-homebrew) that alter what stat you use. Something akin to the "[3.x] X stat to Y bonus" thread. (Cannot link it due to my low post count.)

I really love multiclassing and toying around with senseless and weird characters whilst still making them work and want to know what shennanigans that is available to me.

Thanks in advance!

What, exactly, are you missing that the X stat to Y bonus thread doesn't provide? It already says most replacements as well. Just, as far as I'm aware no one is updating it currently, so there's a bunch of Pathfinder stuff that hasn't made it in (presumably - I don't usually play Pathfinder so I have no idea).

ArtAndor
2018-07-18, 06:49 PM
What, exactly, are you missing that the X stat to Y bonus thread doesn't provide? It already says most replacements as well. Just, as far as I'm aware no one is updating it currently, so there's a bunch of Pathfinder stuff that hasn't made it in (presumably - I don't usually play Pathfinder so I have no idea).

Well, it is a good 3.5 thread. Pathfinder however has different classes and feats. I just want a similar list for Pathfinder if it exists. And if not.. oh well.. complete dependancy on caffeine drinks DONT FAIL ME NOW!

Rynjin
2018-07-18, 06:51 PM
Legit in the first Google result for "Pathfinder X to Y" (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o91Z-s0R7Vf2Ujj1lFqGC5W--9JOyU0I6uC9XRIR5to/edit)

ArtAndor
2018-07-18, 07:11 PM
Google result for "Pathfinder X to Y"[/url]

Oh my god. I feel so stupid T_T I am sorry for wasting your time and thank you!

Rynjin
2018-07-18, 07:21 PM
TBF my results MAY be different from yours since I've visited the page before.