PDA

View Full Version : Ponies and D&D: a graphically-minimalistic "webcomic" focusing on good dialogue [3.5]

Dziadek
2018-07-20, 05:25 AM
(Blatant promotion of own writings ahoy!)

You guys are fans too of a good dialogue? Cuz I am. :)

The first four pages are a good sample of this comic. Especialy the 4th page.

If you enjoy the 4th page, then likely you will enjoy the whole thing.

LINK (https://www.deviantart.com/dziadek1990/art/1-Ponies-and-DnD-Pinkie-Pie-695120762)

Starbuck_II
2018-07-21, 12:23 PM
I find it good, bagpipe useage was very funny. Will be checking out rest later.

keybounce
2018-07-21, 10:29 PM
I gave the first 7 pages a try, and did not find it entertaining. Does it get better?

I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful. I'm wondering if it took you a while to get into the proper writing style -- HP:MoR took until chapter 5, for example.

Dziadek
2018-07-23, 01:41 PM
I gave the first 7 pages a try, and did not find it entertaining. Does it get better?

I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful. I'm wondering if it took you a while to get into the proper writing style -- HP:MoR took until chapter 5, for example.

No probs. :)

The style doesn't change, but the plot picks up faster, and there's less standing in place. Oh, and more fighting and action. Not exclusively small-talk and talk about plot.

I forgot to mention fighting, because it is also portrayed through conversation.

Likely you and me like different things. I recall reading HPMOR reviews by some people who complained about exactly the things that I enjoyed.

Dziadek
2018-07-23, 01:44 PM
I find it good, bagpipe useage was very funny. Will be checking out rest later.

Glad you like it.