PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Bright II?

MarkVIIIMarc
2018-07-23, 09:42 AM
Brighter? Less Bright? Dim?

Whatever they are calling it, I went into the first moving after reading a negative review and loved it.

We get Godzilla trailers which give away the story 9 months ahead of time. Any news on this one yet?

JoshL
2018-07-23, 10:04 AM
Most recent news I've heard is from May, with Evan Spiliotopoulos taking over as screenwiter. So it's probably going to be a while. I really enjoyed it too, and really want to see more set in that world!

Cikomyr
2018-07-24, 05:51 AM
Brighter? Less Bright? Dim?

Whatever they are calling it, I went into the first moving after reading a negative review and loved it.

We get Godzilla trailers which give away the story 9 months ahead of time. Any news on this one yet?

Bright is a movie that i liked a lot at first, but slightly soured after watching certain reviews - Lindsay Ellis's video essay on it being the main driver.

She made a few good point that pinpointed the aspects of the movie i was uncomfortable (in the sense that "something is bugging me i just don't know what")

I hope they do get a screenwriter for the 2nd.

Chromascope3D
2018-07-24, 05:34 PM
I hope they do get a screenwriter for the 2nd.

You have to admit that it was a bold decision though. :smallwink:

MarkVIIIMarc
2018-07-24, 06:40 PM
I am optimistic. A couple fewer F#bombs I could live with. First time watching I didn't notice but when I showed my wife she pointed it out and now it seems ridiculously overdone.

Wonder where the characters could go from here.....