PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Mama Babblebrook, Reformed Tortle Crime Boss

Catbucket
2018-07-28, 08:09 PM
Looking for some advice on a new character I'm working on. She has pretty much tossed her old name into the fire, and taken on the much more friendly, Jovial name of Shelby as she thinks of what to do with her second chance, having escaped her old life.

She has an old injury to her right leg, and quite the hobble when she walks with the help of her gnarled cane.

I'm trying to decide what class to make her, and am heavily torn mostly between Sorcerer and Bard, with other full casters kind of in the back of my mind. I'm trying to craft her as a backline caster, capable of powerful supportive effects for her allies, and more dangerous spells to drive fear into the heart of her enemies. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Blood of Gaea
2018-07-29, 12:02 AM
Sounds like you would do pretty well with a sorcerer that uses AoE buffs or twin casts things like haste and polymorph. Going divine soul also snags you some of the good cleric buffs and heals too. The sorcerer and cleric spell lists also let you easily select a few spells for offensive use as well.

Unoriginal
2018-07-29, 01:27 AM
Lore Bard, maybe?

Criminal Background makes the most sense, in any case.