PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy!

Luna_Mayflower
2018-07-28, 08:54 PM
The rich Giant has decided in his wondrous head that I should be a dwarf in the playground. Well, firstly what playground? That's what I want to know. We'll see. But think about it carefully, because Richerd has show to drop hints everywhere. Now think about it, why am I a dwarf? Look at my avatar, I'm clearly a Kobold past her sell-by date. A ghost...

And what ghost dwarf do we know? Durrkula! See, this is OOTS related! Another theory! Now, as many of you know, I ebb and flow from this pool of a forum. Sometimes I'm here, other times I'm not. So here's how my theory comes together: by comparing Drukula, a ghost dwarf, to me, Richrad is telling us that, while Darkula is gone for now, he will return, ebbing and flowing like the tide. Durkon may have won the battle, but, Ritch says, he will not win the war. The ghostly dwarf will return.

Discuss please.

P.S. Why would a Giant, a rich one at that, hide underwater? Do you think he could fit in a pool playground? Pool playground... that's actually a great idea! Children could swim during their recess (I think that's what you americans call it) and exercise more than just running around a concrete square that used to be someone's home.

Elanasaurus
2018-07-28, 11:16 PM
I'm a dwarf in the playground.

This can mean one of three things:

1. Elan's secretly a dwarf. He doesn't have the dwarvish beard because of that hair remover he put on back then.

2. Elan and Greg are the same person. Elan is never around when Greg is talking to Durkon.

3. Elan is behind Greg's mission, and possibly Hel's plot. That's why he was trying to convince Roy to join him, while remaining seemingly innocuous.

:elan:

ti'esar
2018-07-29, 12:21 AM
I always thought your avatar was just a blue kobold. :smallconfused:

Luna_Mayflower
2018-07-29, 08:07 AM
I'm a dwarf in the playground.

This can mean one of three things:

1. Elan's secretly a dwarf. He doesn't have the dwarvish beard because of that hair remover he put on back then.

2. Elan and Greg are the same person. Elan is never around when Greg is talking to Durkon.

3. Elan is behind Greg's mission, and possibly Hel's plot. That's why he was trying to convince Roy to join him, while remaining seemingly innocuous.

:elan:

Those are actually some good theories. Well done. See me after prophecy class for your reward. http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/Cats_Are_Aliens/Banners/RoyDead_zps27jdmctg.png

I always thought your avatar was just a blue kobold. :smallconfused:

She is a ghost, but she is calm.

Elanasaurus
2018-07-29, 08:59 AM
Um, Luna, I'd rather my reward not involve http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/Cats_Are_Aliens/Banners/RoyDead_zps27jdmctg.png, if you don't mind.

:eek:

Jay R
2018-07-29, 09:21 AM
Those are actually some good theories. Well done. See me after prophecy class for your reward.

If prophecy class is any good, he'll already know about his reward.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-07-29, 02:40 PM
Um, Luna, I'd rather my reward not involve http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/Cats_Are_Aliens/Banners/RoyDead_zps27jdmctg.png, if you don't mind.

But it will, my child, and you will be blessed.

If prophecy class is any good, he'll already know about his reward.

Thus he fears.