PDA

View Full Version : Living Greyhawk Adventure & Lore Index

Khedrac
2018-08-02, 05:06 AM
Over the (eight) years the Living Greyhawk campaign advanced the lore of the Flanaess considerably - mainly through the adventures.

Now unfortunately these adventures can now only be used by their original authors (and possibly under limited circusmtances even then), as such I am not seeking the adventure themselves, but does anyone have a guide to the adventures?

The sort of thing I am looking for would be an index (I think) - a list of all of the LG adventures, preferably with a brief synopsis of what happens. Knowledge of how they link together (so which ones form series etc.) woudl be a must.

Does anyone know of such a guide?

Notes:
Please do not discuss the legal status of the adventures - that would count as legal advice and is not a permitted topic on this forum.
Please do not discuss how to acquire the adventurs themselves - I think that would count as an innapropriate topic so let's avoid it.
If you know of a list such as I am after, but it is on a site that hosts downloads of the adventures, please do not link the site - I think it would be a violation of forum rules so again, let's not go there.