PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e 10th Level Module Needed.

DizzyCrash
2018-08-02, 01:24 PM
So i am writing a game for my 10th level party.
I need a module to look at as a base to save myself some time ethough.. its very last minute ya know?
So I need something basic.

The mission is a very basic climb the tower to steal the dragons treasure but with a twist ( when they get there they find the treasure is the dragons eggs and instead of gold they have just kidnapped the dragons babies and will need to deal with that accordingly )

Any suggestions? High level tower or castle or fortress module i can use as a base.

DizzyCrash
2018-08-03, 01:23 PM
all 5E seems to have are frigging adventure paths no individual adventures... which kinda sucks... maybe theres a site for fanmade ones?

DerficusRex
2018-08-04, 01:29 AM
I'd go to dmsguild.com, filter on Product Type: Adventures + 2nd Tier, Edition: 5e, and then search for "tower" and see what pops up. Scrolling through briefly, there seem to be a few likely candidates ranging from free to a couple bucks.

DizzyCrash
2018-08-04, 03:05 AM
I will just go find a pathfinder one and alter it for D&D 5e... Pathfnders good for one thing and its content, theres never a shortage of it.

chunderbunny
2018-08-04, 05:10 AM
adventurelookup.com has exactly what you need. It lists 32 adventures for 5e which start between levels 10 and 12.

For tower adventures maybe "Durlags Tower", "The Pyramid of Amra" or "Alchemists Keep"?