PDA

View Full Version : The Order of the Old Republic (a fanfic)spoilers

stabbybelkar
2007-09-12, 12:52 PM
here is a Piece of fanfiction I made, it's a crossover of the order of the stick and the video game star wars: Knights of the old Republic there will be spoilers from both so I put it in a spoiler box

The Order of the Old Republic

CHAPTER 1
The beginning
As the battered freighter the Ebon Hawk began its flight to the Unknown Regions a wing of sith starfighters began to intercept the ‘Hawk.
“Incoming fighters” said the ship’s pilot Carth Onasi. But before anyone could say anything else the Sith opened fire.

Meanwhile in a different universe a small group of adventurers called the order of the stick had just clamed victory over the evil lich Xykon. Unfortunately Elan, the party bard had hit the self-destruct rune. The order barely escaped with their lives. Any who lets get back to the Ebon Hawk and her crew shall we?
“Hull breeches in the Swoop garage!” screamed Carth.
“Not my swoop bike!” Screamed the Hawk’s captain and FORMER sith lord, Reven “engines aren’t responding! Continued Carth “We’re all gonna die! We’re all gonna-” Carth never finished that sentence because at that moment the Ebon Hawk vanished from time and space.
i might add more depending on feedback

dakiwiboid
2007-09-12, 12:56 PM
Shouldn't this be in Arts and Crafts?

Spiryt
2007-09-12, 01:16 PM
We really need next strip.

Our sanity really needs next strip.

Yoritomo Himeko
2007-09-12, 05:20 PM
here is a Piece of fanfiction I made, it's a crossover of the order of the stick and the video game star wars: Knights of the old Republic there will be spoilers from both so I put it in a spoiler box

The Order of the Old Republic

CHAPTER 1
The beginning
As the battered freighter the Ebon Hawk began its flight to the Unknown Regions a wing of sith starfighters began to intercept the ‘Hawk.
“Incoming fighters” said the ship’s pilot Carth Onasi. But before anyone could say anything else the Sith opened fire.

Meanwhile in a different universe a small group of adventurers called the order of the stick had just clamed victory over the evil lich Xykon. Unfortunately Elan, the party bard had hit the self-destruct rune. The order barely escaped with their lives. Any who lets get back to the Ebon Hawk and her crew shall we?
“Hull breeches in the Swoop garage!” screamed Carth.
“Not my swoop bike!” Screamed the Hawk’s captain and FORMER sith lord, Reven “engines aren’t responding! Continued Carth “We’re all gonna die! We’re all gonna-” Carth never finished that sentence because at that moment the Ebon Hawk vanished from time and space.
i might add more depending on feedback

Go ahead and add more. It's not bad and at least it's not another gender debate thread. :smallsmile:

wojonatior
2007-09-12, 09:02 PM
spryt has a good point insanity has set in.

The Ninja
2007-09-13, 08:47 AM
Quickly, write more. Maybe we can use it as a temporary substitute until OOTS is back. It definately won't replace it, but it might buy what's left of our sanity just a little more time...:smalleek:

The Ninja:smallwink:

stabbybelkar
2007-09-13, 03:30 PM
here's some more
CHAPTER 2
Odd circumstances
Now the Ebon Hawk did reappear, but in the other universe I mentioned earlier. It *pop*ed into existence several hundred feet behind the order but, it’s momentum kept it going forward and sending trees, rocks and the order of the stick in all directions like so many bowling pins until coming to a stop.

“What the hell was that!!??” yelled The Order of the stick’s psychotic Halfling ranger Belkar Bitterleaf. After all someone doesn’t usually act as if nothing has happened when a large UFO crashes into you with enough force to throw someone 30 feet in the air.

Mission Vao awoke with a start, she had been onboard the Ebon Hawk when it had been attacked by sith fighters but had been asleep at the time. Needless to say the twi’lek was quite surprised when she found the ship a warped mess of mettle and machinery. Being the only conscious crew member on board she decided to check out the damage.

Roy Greenhilt, the leader of the order of the stick also had absolutely no idea what had just crashed into him, so he and Belkar walked inside the Ebon Hawk. What they saw wasn’t pretty, loose power cables drooped from the ceiling and bodies littered the floor. The most bizarre thing was some THING in one of the rooms. It was clearly humanoid but had blue skin and had a pair of tentacles attached to the back of its head! Roy and Belkar did the natural thing and screamed like little girls.

Reven awoke to the sound of two little girls screaming their heads off but when he looked in the room to investigate and found a bald human with dark skin and a small almost bald person doing the screaming instead, and both were definitely male. The midget looked at Reven and asked “Who the hell are you?”
Reven looked at the midget and said “I am Reven the Jedi hero of the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi civil war.”
The midget looked at Reven and said “hmm… you might want to change it from Jedi to Je-die!!” and with that belkar grabbed two small daggers, jumped on Reven and stabbed him.

squidthingy
2007-09-13, 04:13 PM
That's actually not as bad as I thought it would be, I think i can be devoped out into a very good (can't think of the word)short story-like thing...

*runs off the wikipedia*

anyway I think you keep posting it as it gets written (or post it in installments)

Aasimar
2007-09-13, 04:13 PM
Minor nit-pick

It's spelled Revan, not Reven.

Elfanatic
2007-09-13, 04:33 PM
I wonder how the lightsabers will work in the OotS universe.

"What's the use of having a lightsaber if everyone can block it?!"
- Jedi Martin Jasper
Legostar Galactica (http://legostargalactica.comicgen.com/)

stabbybelkar
2007-09-14, 06:35 AM
the way lightsabers are going to work in here is that they're +5 vorple greatswords

stabbybelkar
2007-09-16, 07:31 PM
here's more CHPTER 3
“OW!!” Screamed Reven. ”You little bastard!!!! I can’t believe you stabbed me!”
“Why haven’t you died yet?” asked Belkar surprised.
“As much as I like the idea of saying how many vitality points I have, I have more important things at hand so… Big Z could you help me out here for a sec?
“Big Z? Big Z? What the Hell’s a Big Z? Asked Belkar.
Five seconds later the rest of the order of the stick heard a terrifying roar followed by Roy running out of the ship and Belkar apparently being thrown out shortly thereafter.
“So that’s a Big Z” said Belkar as he was flying in mid-air.