PDA

View Full Version : Feat Advice

Dubkor
2018-08-07, 07:51 PM
So, my DM permits anything published for 3.0, 3.5 or Pathfinder that isn't homebrew. A feat I thought was official pathfinder (Improved Furious Focus) looks to be homebrew, so I'm now trying to reevaluate my plans for my character going forward.

Currently I'm player level 4, 2 levels Spirit Totem Lion barbarian and 2 fighter, I'm a human who has been afflicted with lycanthropy but thanks to a sweet roll and then swearing his life to the god of werewolves, my character is in full control of his werewolf form. My current feats are power attack, furious focus, reckless rage and extra rage. I use a great axe for my weapon.

My plan was to take fighter levels until level 10 and then go Frenzied Beserker. Taking improved furious focus and intimidating rage at player level 6, cleave as my fighter bonus at PL 8 and Destructive Rage at 9.

Now I'm in a pickle. Without improved furious focus on the table I'll take cleave at PL 6 and am free to take whatever levels I want until 11 which should be my first FB level to get the most out of it.

But yeah, how would you fill out levels 7, 8, 9 and 10, knowing you still need the two rage feats for the prerequisites.

(P.S. Yes, I have a plan to not be beating on my party as a FB)

Dubkor
2018-08-07, 07:55 PM
Oh, and for folks wondering about my ECL. The werewolf template was slightly modified, I got the wisdom boost and I have the extra attributes in wolf and hybrid form, but no added skill points, no racial feats, but I did get scent... Anyway, ECL is unchanged.

MaxiDuRaritry
2018-08-07, 08:02 PM
Go look up the Shock Trooper feat.

Dubkor
2018-08-07, 08:11 PM
I originally planned on taking shock trooper but only heedless charge seems useful and even then only on a charge. For post level 10 I was thinking I'd take leap attack at level 12 and shock trooper at level 15. We have a druid with Tattoo Magic and Bulls Strength, so my hit die bonus isn't a big concern. Raging, in hybrid form, having activated a Bulls Strength tattoo, I'm looking at 30 strength. Even when I lose my 4 bab I'm rocking a +11 to hit with my masterwork great axe.