PDA

View Full Version : Minor D&D characters you find interesting/fun and would like to see explored more

Unoriginal
2018-08-09, 10:18 AM
D&D has a long history of characters, ranging from the barely-mentioned-in-a-footnote to the famous enough to be discussed even outside of RPGs. Chris Perkins recently talked about the multitude of obscure wizards who are just known for creating a couple of spells and that's all, and it sparked my interest.

My question is: which character, who wasn't explored much in previous editions or has been ignored for way long, would you like to see more of? Could be mortals, fey, fiends, celestials, weirder things.

KorvinStarmast
2018-08-09, 10:47 AM
D&D has a long history of characters, ranging from the barely-mentioned-in-a-footnote to the famous enough to be discussed even outside of RPGs. Chris Perkins recently talked about the multitude of obscure wizards who are just known for creating a couple of spells and that's all, and it sparked my interest. My question is: which character, who wasn't explored much in previous editions or has been ignored for way long, would you like to see more of? Could be mortals, fey, fiends, celestials, weirder things. Drawmij, aka Monty Haul. :smallcool:

No brains
2018-08-09, 11:55 AM
I know he had a lot of his backstory explained in his main appearances and likely had more added to him in that one adventure, but I would like to see more on Venger.

Wilb
2018-08-09, 11:58 AM
Murlynd, Warduke, Meepo & the original Robilar.

nickl_2000
2018-08-09, 12:47 PM
Boo, I want the whole backstory of Boo, how he got to earth (faeron, whatever), his family life, his struggles with being a miniature giant space hamster, and how me met Minsk.

xroads
2018-08-09, 01:40 PM
Evard the Black. The creator of one of my favorite D&D spells, "Evard's Black Tentacles."

Ganymede
2018-08-09, 09:38 PM
I want to find out what happened to Meepo after his adventures in the Sunken Citadel.

JackPhoenix
2018-08-10, 12:24 AM
Iggwilv, AKA Tasha. One of the few female characters from the ancient history of D&D. While she's got her backstory explained way back, she wasn't mentioned much in the previous, and she's got some skills.

Asmotherion
2018-08-10, 03:57 AM
Morthos, the Iconic 3.5 Warlock.

He looked so cool and edgy, but I feel I don't know anything about that guy!

We know he was a Warlock who somehow made it to the Epic Levels, and that's it.

I also second Evard. He is bound to have an interesting backstory. I mean, he did create one of the perviest and most usefull spells in D&D ever.

Unoriginal
2018-08-10, 07:08 AM
I know he had a lot of his backstory explained in his main appearances and likely had more added to him in that one adventure, but I would like to see more on Venger.

Man Venger was great.

"Beware what you say when you speak of magic, wizard, or you shall see who has the greater power."

furby076
2018-08-14, 10:26 PM
The backstory of the paladin from the finders stone, the lizard dude