PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Dead By Daylight killers (Hag) 3.5

Skullruss
2018-08-11, 02:01 AM
So i've built Trapper, Doctor, and Huntress so far, but hag seems difficult. My first thought was evacuation rune to supplement her ability, but i still have to find a way to do lots of damage with her claw (can also be unarmed). https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Lisa_Sherwood the link tells ya all you need to know, but the basics are: She places down rune-like traps to which she can teleport when walked over, has a strong claw as her weapon, and is a cannibal. The first and last I think i have down, but i'm open to suggestions on those as well as the claw aspect of the build. Level 15 or higher with wbl no templates/LA for the build, thanks ahead of time.

Troacctid
2018-08-11, 02:04 AM
Warlock with Eldritch Claws has about the highest damage of any claw attack I know of: 7d6 base damage per hit at level 15.

The Viscount
2018-08-11, 12:51 PM
Totemist is good at claws and claw accessories. Claws of the Wyrm are notable for having a natural attack when shaped, and then you can bind them to your hands to increase the damage a step, and toss the Totem Avatar to increase the damage another step. Girallon arms bound to the arms will give you rend with your claws. That's 10 levels you need to do this, so you can use the other 5 to focus on the traps. Skull watch is one way to have a trap aspect, since it will alert you to location and then you can teleport there. If your DM agrees with the interpretation that taking the Open Chakra feat gives you another bind in number as well as location, you can also add the blink shirt to your loadout and bind it to your totem for some short range teleportation. Alternatively, Shadow Hand has a few teleportation maneuvers you can nab with some levels in Swordsage or taking Martial Study a few times.