PDA

View Full Version : OOTS Question for someone who has a copy of the "Tome of Artifacts"

Rajl
2007-09-12, 08:21 PM
"Hmmm. According to my watch, it's plug o'clock. Tome of Artifacts is a new d20 book from White Wolf (by way of Necromancer Games and Lion's Den Press) that details more than 100 major artifacts. I don't mean "magic items," I mean "artifacts". Like the ones with massive campaign-altering power but come with some sort of Terrible Price that must be paid as standard equipment. Real old school First Edition stuff. Each artifact has at least 2 pages of description, background, plot hooks, and extra goodies associated with it. I wrote a few of them, while my nefarious counterpart Keith Baker also penned a number. Anyway, if it's your cup of horribly cursed tea, you can get it at your local gaming store or order direct from White Wolf Online."

Both ladies and gentlemen, you remember the Tome of Artifacts in which Mr. Burlew had "plugged" in one of his news posts? I was curious if anyone who happened to own a copy could review it to see if maybe, "Cloister" was a product of any of the artifacts reviewed in the book?

Forgive me if this skill has already been researched and knowledge spread across the forum ;D

Rajl Al-Mumtir

SPoD
2007-09-14, 02:26 AM
"Hmmm. According to my watch, it's plug o'clock. Tome of Artifacts is a new d20 book from White Wolf (by way of Necromancer Games and Lion's Den Press) that details more than 100 major artifacts. I don't mean "magic items," I mean "artifacts". Like the ones with massive campaign-altering power but come with some sort of Terrible Price that must be paid as standard equipment. Real old school First Edition stuff. Each artifact has at least 2 pages of description, background, plot hooks, and extra goodies associated with it. I wrote a few of them, while my nefarious counterpart Keith Baker also penned a number. Anyway, if it's your cup of horribly cursed tea, you can get it at your local gaming store or order direct from White Wolf Online."

Both ladies and gentlemen, you remember the Tome of Artifacts in which Mr. Burlew had "plugged" in one of his news posts? I was curious if anyone who happened to own a copy could review it to see if maybe, "Cloister" was a product of any of the artifacts reviewed in the book?

Forgive me if this skill has already been researched and knowledge spread across the forum ;D

Rajl Al-Mumtir

It's not.

(Ten character minimum)