PDA

View Full Version : Monster Girls (Party 3 - Cradle to Grave)

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-12, 02:08 PM
Nalla the Naga (JNAProductions)
Nyra the Reptile (Niobaran)
Roxy-Lady-Cheese the Cerberus (igordragonian)
Kiri the Dryad (Arayl)
OoC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?566337-Monster-Girls-(Party-3-Out-of-Character))

The sound of shovels could be heard and the scent of dirt reached the girls noses. The lure of adventure and fortune had brought them to a cramped tavern on the edge of a sleepy hamlet. However, after the first drink, their heads began to feel heavy and their sight blurred. Before long, they were all asleep. Now, whatever poison that had subdued them was wearing off, and the question to be asked was where exactly were they?

The moon shone down from above, giving them little in the way of light. The feeling of damp soil coated their backs, while lumps of the stuff had been thrown on top of them. Blinking, each girl would find herself at the bottom of a shallow grave. Shovelling dirt were two zombie girls with mindless expressions, seemingly trying to bury the innocent monster girls! If they were going to escape, they'd have to do so now before those graves became their permanent abodes!

JNAProductions
2018-08-12, 02:10 PM
What-how-why? Nalla cries out as she rapidly slithers from the grave. She's mad, but more than that, she's scared. She looks around, trying to see if anyone else is around.

Can you make an OOC thread for us?

Niobaran
2018-08-12, 03:11 PM
Nyra

Her eyes opened and almost immediately, her mouth opened as well, revealing her sharp teeth and her forked tongue. She tasted the air for only a moment before her instincts kicked in. There were traces in the air of something... foul. Undead.

With a graceful movement, she was on her four, crouched and jumped out of the grave in a fluid motion, and as far away as possible from the zombie girl(s). Her head turning in all (nearly all) directions, she tries to see where the others were, or if anyone needed help.

Do we see the graves of the others? How far are we apart from each other?

Arayl
2018-08-12, 03:41 PM
Kiri woke up in a hole with soil being dumped on her body by two zombie girls. She quickly extended a few vines out of the hole and pulled herself out of the hole.

So that's what poison tastes like. Blegh! Kiri says as she tries to get the awful taste out of her mouth.

igordragonian
2018-08-12, 05:13 PM
Roxy woke up first- though far later then the other girls.
'WAFF! SOMEONE WILL PAY FOR THIS!"
'Blagh! I feel funny, and not in the fun way!" Cheese whined.

'Then let's get out.' said Lady quietly, when she finally woken up. She seemed to be on duty, when she disappeared, so she wore her armor.

she(y) have jumped off, to get out of the grave.
shey sniffed the place to study it

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-12, 05:25 PM
As you jump from your graves, the zombie girls turn to look at you, then at each other. "Sister, they have turned already." The first undead girl mumbles to the other.
"Aww, but they're not even rotting a little bit! I thought the Naga was going to look so pretty when the worms got to her. And don't even get me started on the Dryad..." She paused, tilting her head to the side. "Sister, I don't think they're like us at all! I think they woke up too early!" As the second girl spoke, the first zombie looked a little nervous.
"Our dark mistress did say it took a whole day to work... oh, we should probably capture them again!" They both picked up their shovels and held them like weapons. "Hear that, you living girls! Surrender now so we can knock you out and turn you into zombies!" They charged toward Nalla who was closest to them, but, being zombies, they were clumsy, slow and predictable.

The other three girls are no more than ten feet away. The graves seemed to have been packed closely together and you can all see each other.

Nalla, you know that sentient zombies are rare and require a great deal of magic to create. Most necromancers will just make mindless zombies for slave labour, but sometimes they prefer to leave a little bit of the person left inside the undead. This is usually done to conserve skills they had in life, or for the amusement of the caster.

Nyra, you realise that your four graves are atop a small hill. Down below is a much larger graveyard, being patrolled by many more zombies who, thankfully, haven't yet seen you.

igordragonian
2018-08-12, 05:41 PM
'I WILL KILL YOU TO DEATH!" Roxy barked.
'I kind of in the mood for a chewy toy...'' Cheese said mischievously.
Lady frowned. 'You are all under arrest! This is no the place for the dead!"
Roxy-Lady-Cheese, growled, and shey charged toward the zombies who attack Nalla, throwing at them powerful punches.

Arayl
2018-08-13, 03:32 AM
Turning to the zombie girls Kiri says, "I'd rather not be one thank you very much. You do look like you'd make good fertilizer though so you should give up instead"
With that said she began walking towards them with a few vines waving around and trailing behind her. When she was closer four of the vines disappeared underground and headed towards the zombie girls.

Niobaran
2018-08-13, 04:22 AM
Seeing her fellow monster girls attacking, Nyra also darted forward, slashing at one of the zombies with her claws.

Putting new life into bodies was an interesting scientific theory, but only the darkest minds risked the soul of the creature to be tortured. In addition, her survival instinct told her that if the few zombies up here made too much noise, this could call for the patrols.

JNAProductions
2018-08-13, 11:23 AM
Nalla looks to her erstwhile compatriots, and says Maybe... Maybe we should just run?

She's already starting to slither away a little bit, but if her companions decide to make it a brawl, she won't just leave them behind.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-13, 05:14 PM
Before either of the zombies could strike Nalla with their shovels, the other girls intervened. A powerful punch from the Cerberus was all it took to snap one of the girl's head's clean off. Her neck broke and her headless body stumbled around, still moving but without any mind to direct it. Her decapitated head mumbled something, but she had a mouth full of dirt from where she lay. Eeep! Sister! The second zombie girl gasped, but was soon slashed by Nyra's claws, cutting her ragged clothes to ribbons, before Kiri's vines pulled both of them to the ground.

I surrender! The second zombie girl squeaked, weakly struggling against the vines. We were just following orders! She blurted out while the other girl's head had cleared her mouth of mud.
Yeah! Our dark mistress made us do it!

Arayl
2018-08-14, 02:44 AM
Kiri lifts the decapitated zombie head off the ground with some vines and up to where it would still be if it was still attached to her body and turning it to face the group says, "Who's your Dark Mistress anyway? Why'd they want us to be zombies anyway?"

JNAProductions
2018-08-14, 02:03 PM
I would also like to know. And I want to know where safety is, Nalla says.

igordragonian
2018-08-14, 06:58 PM
'Where is your boss?! No one mess with Tartarus's law!" Roxy barked, baring her fangs.
'Safety sort of sound like fun..' Cheese said with a sigh,
'We won't be safe, until this 'mistress' is taken care of!" Lady argued, agreeing with Roxy on this one.

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-14, 07:14 PM
Her name is Queen Minerva! The still-whole zombie girl blurted out quickly.
We have to obey her. She's the queen of all undead ever! The head in the grass added. She told us all about the four of you, where to find you, how to kidnap you, what abilities you had. Everything.
We thought she was, like, your friend! The first zombie girl added. After all, being undead is great! You can live forever, you never get sick...
And you can survive without your head!
Yeah! So, c'mon, just let us go and we won't try to bury you again. After all, we were just following orders! Hearing Nalla's question, she turned to her. Safe? For the living? Oh, nowhere for miles... he he, welcome to the undead kingdom of Duskhaven!

JNAProductions
2018-08-14, 07:40 PM
Nalla seems on the verge of returning to her grave in a swoon. She's not good with stress.

igordragonian
2018-08-14, 11:56 PM
Roxy-Lady-Cheese all frowned together.
"Queen?! Of all undead?! she growled angerly, preparing a punch.
"This will NOT be tolerated! Where is she? I might consider go easy in you if you tell!" Lady barked angerly.
Cheese added. "Only Hades-Sama is the king of the dead! We have to teach her a lesson!"

Arayl
2018-08-15, 03:24 AM
"Well that's a bit concerning that she knew where to find us and how to get us here. I think it's a good idea that we go give her a visit and give her a piece of our minds about this whole situation" Kiri asks the other three before a confused look appears on her face and she continues, "Where does she live anyway? I'm sure you two would be glad to give us directions right?"

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-16, 12:42 PM
Woah! We'll talk! The head pleaded, her body raising its arms in surrender.
There's a city, near the swamp to the south! It's where the undead all live!
But you'll never get inside! There's a ward that keeps out the living!
Even if she doesn't kill you first!

Arayl
2018-08-18, 10:41 PM
"We'll see about that when we get there" Kiri says with a wave over her shoulder as she begins going south. "You guys coming?"

Niobaran
2018-08-19, 09:17 AM
Nyra

After having taken a second to think about their situation, Nyra speaks up, her voice slightly hissing as usual, and particularly if agitated: "Wait a second. How did you get us here? Was this a one-way path?"

igordragonian
2018-08-19, 05:03 PM
Roxy:"HEY! YOU STILL UNDER ARREST!"
Cheese:"But they did helped us...'
Lady:"They are not important now,'

Roxy growled. 'Fine. Let's go then.' shey was about to lead the way, but stopped, perking herier ears at Nyra's qyestion

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-20, 06:03 PM
We used the western portal! Duskhaven is separated from the monster girl and human lands by a great desert, so the portal means we can get back here with our soon-to-be zombies!
We use a spell to return to Duskhaven, but leaving would require the use of the western portal. And there's no way it'd work for you... apparently it's alive! ... or undead, at least. A spirit or something.

Arayl
2018-08-22, 03:31 AM
"I'm sure we could get it to work for us, I so don't want to go anywhere near the desert, it's way too dry for my liking" Kiri says her face showing how much she did not want to go through the desert as she looks around trying to figure out which way west was.

Niobaran
2018-08-22, 04:00 AM
Nyra

"How far away is the portal? And in which direction?"

Luna_Mayflower
2018-08-25, 06:11 PM
The zombie girl's head raised an eyebrow at Nyra. Well, it's called the Western Portal for a reason.
Shut up! Do you wanna get made un-undead? The other girl added.
If you head down the hill, there's a road. Follow it west and you'll find the portal.

Niobaran
2018-08-27, 02:08 AM
The zombie girl's head raised an eyebrow at Nyra. Well, it's called the Western Portal for a reason.
Shut up! Do you wanna get made un-undead? The other girl added.
If you head down the hill, there's a road. Follow it west and you'll find the portal.

Nyra slightly shakes her head. "I might have meant, in which direction west lies.", she mumbles and turns into the direction they were shown.

Arayl
2018-08-30, 04:30 AM
"Well let's go then!" Kiri says as she begins to walk down the hill occasionally glancing over her shoulder to make sure the rest are following her.