PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Kineticist

Scottlang
2018-08-16, 05:25 PM
I'm currently playing a Gillman Hydrokineticist, yes a bit corny, but I liked the flavour for the game...

I would like to know, for tactical abilities... Could I combine the kinetic healing wild talent with the pushing infusion ability??

So for example, as a move equivalent action, I use gather power to; heal one of my players 1d6+5 and give them 2 non-leathal damage (as we are level 2) and get a 10 foot bull rush, by excepting one burn?? So we can try and reposition for a better move.

My current GM has no issues with it there, I'm just curious if it is a legal move.

Rynjin
2018-08-16, 08:23 PM
I mean, it says why you can't right in the description:

The momentum of your kinetic blast knocks foes back. Attempt a bull rush combat maneuver check against each target damaged by your infused blast, using your Constitution modifier instead of your Strength modifier to determine your bonus. This infusion can push a foe back by a maximum of 5 feet. You can increase the burn cost of this infusion to increase the maximum distance pushed by 5 feet per additional point of burn accepted. You can’t use this infusion with a form infusion such as cloud that causes your kinetic blast to lack a clear direction to push.

Kinetic Healing does the opposite of that.