PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Still screwing around, but i wonder if...

BRKNdevil
2018-08-16, 08:32 PM
Anyone here knows where i can find some semi balanced Shadow Magic from Tome of Magic and Incarnum from Magic of Incarnum Fusion Prestige Classes

Also if you guys know where some other weird splat fusions are, post em here as well

Kelb_Panthera
2018-08-16, 08:33 PM
No such thing exists in the official sources. You'll have to homebrew.

BRKNdevil
2018-08-17, 12:07 AM
twas what i meant. wondering if anyone has found any and would like to share with the class

Fizban
2018-08-18, 04:26 AM
There were a ton of this x that PrCs on the homebrew boards, most likely there's one for shadow+incarnum. Run an advanced search on the homebrew forum for "mysteries meldshaping" (without the quotes) in the keyword box, and there's only 105 results. Shouldn't take long to scan through those and see if any work.

Edit: in fact, there were few enough I might as well post it instead of leaving you to search. The more recent results from a certain poster didn't have a hybrid PrC, and the Hybrid Theory edition of the PRC contest thread also lacked shadowcasting+incarnum specifically, which leaves the earliest result on the search: Fax Celestis's Penumbracarnate (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?34260-PrC-The-Penumbracarnate).

BRKNdevil
2018-08-18, 12:40 PM
thx, also really iffy opening pic for the class

Troacctid
2018-08-18, 12:57 PM
I have one in my signature.