PDA

View Full Version : Back up char

Hunterx
2018-08-16, 10:13 PM
So just in case my spirit shaman gets killed I have been thinking of a back up char. Right now we are level 9 we I am and I really like the social combatests. So I have been thinking and thinking an reading and more reading. What I have come across is that I am looking to get thT mysterious +10 on modifier. So this is what I have for race. Mind you this is going to be ugly with the LA lose and there is no buy off in our game.

So the race combo I'm looking at is a phrenic, Draconic, Deathtouched.
This will give me a, +2str, +o con, +2 int +2 wis, +10 Cha.
Plus a bunch of other stuff, but the price is a LA4.

That leaves me with, 5 level to play with. If I go monk, sorcerer I can tale acentic Mage, but if I paladin, marshal then into mystic wanderer then o boy.

Maybe I can pull this off the Deathtouched gets chill chill touch which scales with char levels this would count at level 2 as a second level spell. Or no? But aside from that mystic wander is a divine caster, class but AC is a arcane feat. Need help.

iTreeby
2018-08-17, 05:52 AM
So just in case my spirit shaman gets killed I have been thinking of a back up char...

Need help.

OK, so it seems like yo want to stack charisma up and then use it to do everything you possibly can? If you are doing 4 LA you should probably avoid most casters. I think you might get a lot of millage out of bard for snowflake wardance and battledancer stuff. Always good to check the X stat to Y bonus table http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?125732-3-x-X-stat-to-Y-bonus

Hunterx
2018-08-18, 02:04 PM
So getting cha high is the case I am going for and I have been able to drop it down one LA and still have the same and maybe even better.

So here is what this is going to look like.
Draconinc Phrenic Half-Elf (Race)
starting stats before
12 Str 15 Dex 16 Con 17 Int 14 Wis 18 Cha
Draconinc +2 str +2 con +2 cha
Phrenic +2 int +2 wis +4 Cha

Starting After
Str 14 Dex 15 Con 18 INt 19 Wis 16 Cha 24

LA+3

Classes: Half Elf Paragon
1 bonus feat elven vision divided ancestory
2 persuasion
3 bonus to abilitie score +2 cha