PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an obscure artical about dragons

Batman45505
2018-08-20, 03:48 AM
Hi guys, I have been looking for a few weeks now with no luck and hope that you can help me out.

I remember an artical (but not the source) about weapons, armor, and adventuring gear for dragons. It was big about the time that Counsel of Wyrms was released in 2nd edition.

We are playing A savage species campaign and I chose a Silver dragon. Players are level 6 and I was hoping to give my character some personality by getting him some draconic gear.

I recall talon gauntlets that increased claw damage as well as a mask that did the same for my bite. If you guys could steer me in a good direction I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks everyone.

Khedrac
2018-08-20, 04:37 AM
The problem with a 2nd Ed article is that it's basically for a different game. (3/3.5 really is that different to AD&D.)

However, all is not lost - the 3.5 book Draconomicon is all about dragons and contains a number of magic items etc. aimed at dragons (other creatures can also use them). Also Savage Species (I think) has the rules for which body slots different creature types have.

If you still want to hunt for the article, I would suggest asking in the "Other RPGs" forum as that hads the active AD&D players who are the most likely to know where it is to be found.

Bronk
2018-08-20, 06:35 AM
I'll second that: The bite enhancer is in Draconomicon. There are also claw extenders in Dragon 334.