PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Goliath extension

berserker7878
2018-08-21, 01:31 AM
I saw recently that the half orc had had a buff in an extension, he has a fury orc etc.

I wanted to know if the goliath got a buff, but that it found in an extension, because for me the goliath is solid but much less OP than the half orc who benefited from this up.

Don't tell my to by the extension, it's expensive

CantigThimble
2018-08-21, 01:45 AM
I saw recently that the half orc had had a buff in an extension, he has a fury orc etc.

I wanted to know if the goliath got a buff, but that it found in an extension, because for me the goliath is solid but much less OP than the half orc who benefited from this up.

Don't tell my to by the extension, it's expensive

I think you're talking about the racial feats in Xanthar's. Those aren't straight up buffs, they're feats that you can take like the ones in the players handbook instead of getting an ability score increase. The only difference is they're restricted by race. None were made for goliaths.

Quoxis
2018-08-21, 02:33 AM
DnD Beyond has thrown in some unofficial feats for all other races released before Xanathar’s came out (e.g. Elemental Evil and Volo‘s Guide to Monsters), it also has something for the Goliath.
Should be on DMsguild.

Theodoxus
2018-08-21, 09:37 AM
Mountain’s EndurancePrerequisite: Goliath
When you use your Stone’s Endurance trait as a reaction to reduce damage, instead of rolling a d12 and adding your Constitution, you can choose to gain resistance to the triggering attack’s damage type until the start of your next turn. If the triggering attack deals more than one type of damage, choose one.
As normal, after you use this trait, you can’t use it again until you finish a short or long rest.

This is what I use. I think it's from DMGuild, though I don't recall where I got it...

berserker7878
2018-08-22, 12:43 PM
Mountain’s EndurancePrerequisite: Goliath
When you use your Stone’s Endurance trait as a reaction to reduce damage, instead of rolling a d12 and adding your Constitution, you can choose to gain resistance to the triggering attack’s damage type until the start of your next turn. If the triggering attack deals more than one type of damage, choose one.
As normal, after you use this trait, you can’t use it again until you finish a short or long rest.

This is what I use. I think it's from DMGuild, though I don't recall where I got it...

sorry but , the site DD BEYOND say juste the D12 roll damage not the resistance of attaqk, what is your source?

GlenSmash!
2018-08-22, 12:53 PM
sorry but , the site DD BEYOND say juste the D12 roll damage not the resistance of attaqk, what is your source?

Unless you have purchased the Expanded Racial Feats you will not be able to see the Feat that Theodoxus is quoting on D&D Beyond.