PDA

View Full Version : gaming computer, brain melting.

tannish2
2007-09-13, 05:20 PM
i need a good gaming computer, im thinking of trying to get for Xmas, and everyone in my family is cheap. and i keep ending up with at least 5000$ systems. any reccomendations?( i think ill need a few months to convince them why specific parts are the best for not only games but for other things, why they are the most cost efficient and why buying me that system will cure cancer and/or aids worldwide. thats why im asking now)

any reccomendations of even good companies for high end systems cheap, that arent cheaply made? or specific parts to definetly get? or to stay away from at all costs?

icthius
2007-09-13, 05:45 PM
i need a good gaming computer, im thinking of trying to get for Xmas, and everyone in my family is cheap. and i keep ending up with at least 5000$ systems. any reccomendations?( i think ill need a few months to convince them why specific parts are the best for not only games but for other things, why they are the most cost efficient and why buying me that system will cure cancer and/or aids worldwide. thats why im asking now)

any reccomendations of even good companies for high end systems cheap, that arent cheaply made? or specific parts to definetly get? or to stay away from at all costs?

Are you looking to buy it all at once, or buy the parts and put it together? If you are able, I would recommend the latter. My system cost me a bit over $1000.00 (USD), and would easily run me over $5000.00 if I hadn't bought the pieces individually.

tannish2
2007-09-14, 01:07 PM
well i could probably put something together, but... wouldnt be as appealing for them to buy....