PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Need NPC party creation help by Friday 8/24 (if possible)

scyllisc
2018-08-21, 09:10 PM
My new GM to ask me to come up with a list of characters for him. I assume that this will end up being a party that is sent after our current PC's, who are a large group of characters that are far above the wealth by level guidelines (long story short, the group has 10 level 5 characters, half of which have recently been handed 5 million gp each recently for restoring an immortal being... ).

Anyways, i have been given until our next session (Saturday 8/25) to come up with the below list of characters. Normally I could manage all of these except the wizard (I've never been in a game where a wizard lived to 12th level) but since I've recently started a new job and my work schedule has been crazy, I won't be able to make the timeline given (and I don't want to disappoint the gm), so I'm reaching out to you guys for the help of this wonderful community. Ideally I would like to have this completed by Friday 8/24 if possible.

Goal (7 characters NPC party:
12th Wizard x2 (1 battlefield controller and 1 single target dps)
12th Fighter x2 (1 Archer & 1 Sword and board fighter)
12th Cleric (Healer)
12th Rogue x2 (1 Str and 1 Dex)

Restrictions:
Human only
CG or NG alignment
No multiclassing
No 3rd party products (otherwise all official books or paizo products are open so long as we can find it on d20pfsrd)
Base stats are elite array (15,14,13,12,10,8)

spell selection for the wizards and basic gear (weapon(s), armor, large magical items) for the builds would also be greatly appreciated. no need for build guidelines, just a final statblock would be sufficient for each character.

Thanks in advance.
Scyllisc

scyllisc
2018-08-21, 09:12 PM
to start us off, i've managed to scrape together the below statblock for the sword and board fighter (uses cornugon smash feat chain). feel free to improve on it if you like.

Unnamed Hero
Human fighter 12
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +7; Senses Perception +12
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 29, touch 11, flat-footed 28 (+12 armor, +1 Dex, +6 shield)
hp 101 (12d10+36)
Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +9 (Immune to possession and mental control (including charm and compulsion effects like command and charm person), +3 vs. fear)
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee +5 longsword +23/+18/+13 (1d8+12/19-20)
Special Attacks weapon trainings (armed bravery, light blades +2)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 20, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 8
Base Atk +12; CMB +17; CMD 28
Feats Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Cornugon Smash, Dazzling Display, Gory Finish[UC], Hurtful, Improved Initiative, Intimidating Prowess, Persuasive, Power Attack, Shatter Defenses, Shield Focus, Weapon Focus (longsword), Weapon Specialization (longsword)
Traits fate's favored, reactionary
Skills Climb +7, Diplomacy +1, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +23, Perception +12, Ride +7, Survival +10, Swim +7
Languages Common, Dwarven
SQ armor training 3
Other Gear +3 mind buttressing full plate, +3 heavy steel shield, +5 longsword, 21,865 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Armed Bravery (+3/+6) (Ex) Add bravery bonus to will save, Intim. DC to demoralize you increases by amount shown.
Armor Training 3 (Ex) Worn armor -3 check penalty, +3 max DEX.
Combat Expertise +/-4 Bonus to AC in exchange for an equal penalty to attack.
Combat Reflexes (2 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.
Cornugon Smash When you damage an opponent with a Power Attack, you may make an immediate Intimidate check as a free action to attempt to demoralize your opponent.
Dazzling Display (Longsword) Intimidate check to demoralize can affect those within 30' who see you.
Gory Finish Make an Intimidate check if you reduce an opponent to negative hit points
Hurtful Make melee attack against creature you have just demoralized as free action.
Power Attack -4/+8 You can subtract from your attack roll to add to your damage.
Weapon Training (Blades, Light) +2 (Ex) +2 Attack, Damage, CMB, CMD with Light Blades